PDA

View Full Version : HELP WITH NAVIGATION BUTTON

Morgado
May 22nd, 2012, 08:48 PM
Replacing the navigation button on the windows.

razorsedge
May 23rd, 2012, 11:09 PM
Replacing thenavigation buttonon the windows.

the navigation buttons in windows are located in the explorerframe.dll, if you use theme resource changer most themes have the images for the navigation buttons in the theme folder in the explorerframe folder and are applied when u apply the theme.

If u want to change the buttons that are in a theme u need to edit those images in those folders :)

I have tutorials posted about that here you can view: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

Morgado
May 24th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Thank you for your interest in helping me.
The problem is that the theme does not have the navigation arrows.
I'm trying to get, but I'm not getting.
I have already put new images on the issue and also added the explorerframe, but not solved.
If you can help me I appreciate it.

Morgado

razorsedge
May 24th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Thank youfor your interestin helping me.
The problemis that thetheme does not havethe navigation arrows.
I'mtrying to get, butI'm not getting.
I have already putnew imageson the issue andalso added theexplorerframe, butnot solved.
If youcan help me Iappreciate it.

Morgado

can u be more specific on what your doing are u using theme resource changer and adding the images to a folder in the theme file or are you editing the dll directly :)

Destroyer
May 23rd, 2014, 04:20 AM
Hello, I purchased HUD Premium 4 pack Themes today. They look very nice. After installing the main theme and then the extras, the "default Navigation Arrows" & "Windows Logo in the SystemScreen" didn't change. Everything else did, including the "Close, Reduce, Minimize" buttons and the "Genuine Logo in the ServiceScreen". What can I do different to get the NavigationArrows & WindowsLogo to change. Thanks for your assistance :D Windows 7 x64 Patched/Theme Resource Changer

Lamia
May 23rd, 2014, 07:27 AM
Hello, I purchased HUD Premium 4 pack Themes today. They look very nice. After installing the main theme and then the extras, the "default Navigation Arrows" & "Windows Logo in the SystemScreen" didn't change. Everything else did, including the "Close, Reduce, Minimize" buttons and the "Genuine Logo in the ServiceScreen". What can I do different to get the NavigationArrows & WindowsLogo to change. Thanks for your assistance :D Windows 7 x64 Patched/Theme Resource Changer
Usually when i get navigation buttons error on mine old Windows 7 and can't fix it anyway i run cmd as administrator and type: sfc /scannow and after reboot of system, first patch mine system with all customization tools and then again install or apply the theme you want (without customization tools checked in installation), this works 100% on my end, hope this helps mate! :peace:

Destroyer
May 23rd, 2014, 08:42 AM
Thanks. I'll try it.
I tried it. Still didn't work even after doing the "cmd scan" and running install twice/One with/One without. Thanks any-who. Nice try