PDA

View Full Version : Wanna start making some themes, but how do i get the progs?

designfjotten
May 23rd, 2012, 08:09 AM
guy's :)

i'm thinking of starting to maybe do some themes :) but i dont have any theme building programs, what kind of programs doo you guy's use wen you are building, i now Windows style builder is one, but i just get a bunch of errors on it, and cant see the theme :S

can some one help me out with this maybe :)
:peace:

Harvey Sewdin
May 23rd, 2012, 10:58 AM
Thats the program you need bud, i use that. Only i switch off that internet help topic on the bottom, click on the help button on the commandbar. Everything should be saving to the .msstyles file

Big V
May 23rd, 2012, 11:42 AM
you might want to add grims class maps if you have not done that http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29940-Updated-Class-Map-for-WSB-1-5

designfjotten
May 23rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
thanks guy's :D i did as you sead harvy and the box was away :D sweet bud, beginning to figure it out now i think, so i'll probebly start do design a theme tomorrow :D looking forward to learn this bud :D

and i don't think i have tem Big V, how do i add them thow, thats the big question :D hahaha lol

thanks for comments guy's, have a good one :)

Big V
May 23rd, 2012, 04:33 PM
if you read thru that thread somewhere in their grim gives the answer because i asked it myself lol

designfjotten
May 23rd, 2012, 04:39 PM
if you read thru that thread somewhere in their grim gives the answer because i asked it myself lol

hehe, i see bud:D will do that then, thanks :)

Dark Knight
May 23rd, 2012, 09:50 PM
Pretty much all you need is Windows Style builder which I see you already have and Photoshop or an equal which I assume you already have ......... your on your way! :Smile:

stl247
May 24th, 2012, 04:35 AM
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MrToxicCodes
July 3rd, 2012, 06:28 PM
i know this wasnt to me but it helped alot thanks. i appreciate this post very much