PDA

View Full Version : Windows Speech recognition macros

jecka[1000]
May 26th, 2012, 06:56 AM
hello Everybody,

I´ve seen that you can run windows only with your mouth so i lokked around in the internet and i fount WSRM, which is a program to make own macros. There you can click that you want to do this with xml and my question is how to do that. If there is here a Computrfreak I´m really lokking forwart to get help from him/her.

Thank you and bye bye

Dark Knight
May 26th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Best of luck to ya jecka but voice recognition still has a loooong way to go. Unless you speak perfectly in your naitive language, voice recognition is pretty much useless.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to command my system by voice instead of keyboard and mouse but I don't see it being common place for quite some time.

I'll tell you why .... my wife is a medical transcriptionist, alot of the doctors she transcribes for use voice recognition software, so all she SHOULD have to do is fill in a few blanks on the medical report, well it doesn't work that way, the doctor would have been better off having my wife transcribe the entire report because that is what she has to do anyway because the voice recognition software could not get one single sentence correct, even though the doctor spoke clearly and concisely. IMO, I don't think it's even worth fooling with at the moment.