PDA

View Full Version : Help! How do I remove my 7tsp icon packs?

Kaeldre
May 29th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I just installed a new theme that came with it's own icon pack.

Problem is that it didn't overwrite my 7tsp icon pack. Any solutions?

Thanks~!

Big V
May 29th, 2012, 09:20 PM
what pack did you install first off?

Letícia®
May 29th, 2012, 10:20 PM

Thanks~!

to uninstall the 7tsp Pack, see here >> http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/35927-How-to-Remove-Mr-GRiM-s-Themes-and-7tsp-Packs (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/35927-How-to-Remove-Mr-GRiM-s-Themes-and-7tsp-Packs)

razorsedge
May 29th, 2012, 11:23 PM

Thanks~!

With 7tsp you should not install a new icon pack over an existing one. If you are going to add a new icon pack open 7tsp and return the icons to default first with the app the option is in there after having icons back to default install the new pack. Installing one over another always creates errors :)

ManicRecluse
December 10th, 2016, 08:30 PM
hope this is correct thresd for this post... I've been using Concept Design 7tsp pack for awhile with no problems. I wanted to change to the HUD Aqua 7tsp so followed instructions to remove MR Grim's 7tsp... Reset all icons to default and chose a windows 7 basic theme etc. and I kept it like that for over 24hrs so I thought my systemwas back to normal. However, when i tried to install new icon pack my pc black screened on reboot - even in safe mode. Had to resore from a system image I had made before I attempted to remove first icon pack. The new link for removing 7tsp packs is a bit basic in its description (for eg.. Do i select "remove 7tsp pack" before selecting Restore changes made.? I did a restore first, then before I tried to install a new pack, I selected remove (old) 7tsp pack so I'm guessing I did something in the wrong order to cause my black screen error. Any ideasa.? I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Thank you in advance :Peace: