PDA

View Full Version : new theme pretty please

Ahrkonh
June 2nd, 2012, 03:36 AM
hey guys im needing a theme done and it has to encompass everything possible in win 7 ultimate x86. what im looking for is very dark, bloody, gory, death, and destruction and my favorite colors are black and dark blood red with lots of dragons vampires and other creatures of the dark and also i would like the font to be like a mix between gothic and old english and if possible i need it in an auto installer (.exe) i believe if someone could do that id really appreciate it thanks guys

Ahrkonh
June 11th, 2012, 11:10 PM
so can no one reply im not trying to be rude but i ve had 50 views and no ones said nope cant do it or hey ill give it a shot nothing just curious

Black_knight
June 11th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Well, sir the thing is artists over here make themes according to their likes and skills. I do not know as I myself am tad new, but this is not the place where you can request themes(once again I do not know). Themes made here are according to the interests of the artists, which they make and then share. If you would like a theme, I suggest you may use this tutorial to start building your own : http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28810-Complete-Guide-to-Theme-Building. and as to what i know makin a theme from scratch is a bit difficult and time consuming.. Hope this helps

and I am sorry if i said something to offend you or the members of VC.

Thank You :Smile::Peace:

8pecxstudios
June 11th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Hi Bud

Im sure That If Your Patient Maybe One Of The Theme Builder Will Look At Your Request Tho A Hell Of Allot Of Work Goes Into Making Themes Most Take A Month Or More To Make And There All Busy With Work Or There Family's So Only Get
A Little Bit Of Time To Make These Themes And Art Work We All Love. So Please Be Patient And Wait N See If Any Of Them Are Able To Spare The Time Required To Make One As There A Massive Job Ok.

Big V
June 11th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Too be honest bud very few of the theme builder do request because of the effort it takes to build a theme. They are not something you can throw together overnite. It takes many hours and weeks sometimes months to make a theme. So unless you request something that actually peaks the artist interest I doubt you'll get alot of replys. You could always attempt to build one yourself their are some decent resource tuts posted in WSB help section. if you decided to try it yourself will try to point you in the right direction in getting you started

designfjotten
June 12th, 2012, 07:47 AM
hey bud :) im working on my first theme now, and its one crazy big job man, but its also a fun ting:) but its a bit hard too start it, but if you just keep on going its not so hard anymore bud, and it is very rewording too see it wen everything falls into place :D so my advice too you is to try too start making your own, the people here are more then glad too help you out i think :)
i am doing a dark theme design with red effects, but it has no blood or dragons tho :(

well good luck anyways bud :) sure some one will take on your request some time :) but as Big V and Toady says, it a biiig ass job, ant takes up alot of time :) so just be patient bud :)

have a good one bud :)

Ahrkonh
July 6th, 2012, 06:42 PM
hey guys thanks for the replys im sorry for comin off the way i did i was just looking for a reply thats all and time is no matter to me i just look for updates thats all and i think i will try to make it if i can get it ill send it this way for public use anyway if someone can take it on who already knows what they are doin that would be great like i said im not expecting someone to take it i was just looking to hear if it could be or not so if someone can walk me through doing this thatd be great my first question is would i be able to save my progress on my flashdrive

lwarmachinel
July 7th, 2012, 01:47 AM
hey guys im needing a theme done and it has to encompass everything possible in win 7 ultimate x86. what im looking for is very dark, bloody, gory, death, and destruction and my favorite colors are black and dark blood red with lots of dragons vampires and other creatures of the dark and also i would like the font to be like a mix between gothic and old english and if possible i need it in an auto installer (.exe) i believe if someone could do that id really appreciate it thanks guys

Hey dude,
Check out bigcyco1 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/156635-bigcyco1)'s Evil-Metal (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/34857-Evil-Metal) theme. It's got some gothic like text, not much blood but it is awesome. I'm sure you can find some bloody wallpapers for it.