PDA

View Full Version : Theme buying help

lwarmachinel
June 2nd, 2012, 03:18 AM
If I purchase a theme, does that give me the right to freely give it to others, if I choose to?

razorsedge
June 2nd, 2012, 04:20 AM
If I purchase a theme, does that give me the right to freely give it to others, if I choose to?

Hey bud :)

yes if u bought the theme u can give it to others that's your right in buying it :) as long as your not selling it or posting it up on the net for free downloads lol that's not ok to do lol

lwarmachinel
June 2nd, 2012, 04:24 AM
I thought so and I think I asked this before but I wanted to make sure. Thanks man!

June 2nd, 2012, 12:50 PM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), i think he may be asking if he can install it on his comp and give it to a friend.

Letícia®
June 2nd, 2012, 12:55 PM
Hey bud :)

yes if u bought the theme u can give it to others that's your right in buying it :) as long as your not selling it or posting it up on the net for free downloads lol that's not ok to do lol

I did not know this "razorsedge" this is interesting.... thanks for the very important information:f:

lwarmachinel
June 2nd, 2012, 02:34 PM
Well yeah. If I buy a theme and a friend likes my start orb or wallpaper I can share it privately? I wouldn't upload it to the net and give it to the world if I paid for it. (:

razorsedge
June 2nd, 2012, 10:15 PM
Hi everyone :)

Yes of course it would be ok to give to others you know if you purchase it then it's ok if you would like to give it to a friend or a relative, that's your right to do so since you paid for it :)

just like software or so on if you buy it and share the app with someone else giving them ur serial or so forth that's your right since you bought it :)

but selling it for personal gain or uploading to a file sharing host, torrent site and such for free downloads to anyone is not ok to do just to clear that all up lol