PDA

View Full Version : Adobe CS 6 Splashbackgrounds Green

Big V
June 5th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Well here is the last of the splashscreen for awhile. lol
Hope you enjoy the green version.
Instruction are included in the archive.

Ok folks I need to apologize to anyone using my splash screens text edit. Their is a bug in the .rc file.
I used an old .rc string edit from a past version of photoshop.
I should have edited the current one instead of trying to take a shortcut and using Tucker's edit from the past versions.
I am very sorry for this and have updated the download now with the new edited .rc file and instructions
If you used my splash screen edit and have experienced oversized or stretched option panes, or pallet option windows being large and unable to resize.
Please replace the .rc string text in your photoshop.dll with the new one from the udated archive and it should correct itself
I"m sorry for the trouble this might have caused you

Feather resource by flashtuchka @ deviantart.com

8pecxstudios
June 5th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Wow Thanks BigV For All Your Hard Work In Making These Awesome Splash Screens For CS6 And All The Colors To Very Awesome Bud Nice Work :tu: :no1:

Oshea
June 5th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Big V

I think this ones my fav', bud...
That background looks killer...Great shade of green, too..
Thanks very much for these, man...
:encouragement:

HammerJack
June 5th, 2012, 04:13 AM
This is awesome. Thanks for thinking about us green people. lol..
:loving:

PS, Did this one come in red per-chance?

PSS, That's a neat trick with the download image at the bottom. How'd you do that?

Big V
June 5th, 2012, 04:25 AM
This is awesome. Thanks for thinking about us green people. lol..
:loving:

PS, Did this one come in red per-chance?

PSS, That's a neat trick with the download image at the bottom. How'd you do that?

I did do a red version but it has a different background to it
Each splash I did has a different texture in the background

The flashing download is a gif I uploaded. I found it on another site
and for the large archive link size i just wrapped it in a text size wrap number like you would to make your text larger

bigcyco1
June 5th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Nice Work http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_524.gif

Hellcat
June 5th, 2012, 06:42 AM
:flirt: very nice work thank you :tu:

HammerJack
June 5th, 2012, 10:33 AM
I did do a red version
Would you happen to know the link? Thanks.

the large archive link size i just wrapped it in a text size wrap number like you would to make your text larger
Not sure what this means here but I'm trying to learn this coding stuff. Really the thing I was liking is how the images move around when you click on them. Is this something you would teach me? Thanks again..

Big V
June 5th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Would you happen to know the link? Thanks.

Not sure what this means here but I'm trying to learn this coding stuff. Really the thing I was liking is how the images move around when you click on them. Is this something you would teach me? Thanks again..
Here is the link for the red splash http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/39824-CS-6-Red-Splash
And for the images zomming out when you click them that's not me doing it. It the site bud and I have no clue what so ever on
that code. I'm sorry I misunderstood you yesterday I thought you wanted to know how I made the download link larger in size and about the download image I used. The download image is an animated flashing gif pic i uploaded along with the rest of my images when i was making my post it is not part of the site. I only use it to help draw someones attention to the location of the download. Kinda like a noob magnet lmao I guess it worked lol
Sorry i couldn't be more helpfull bud

Big V
June 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Thank You everyone for all the very kind comments. I am very pleased you like my artwork and thank you.:peace:

HammerJack
June 5th, 2012, 01:11 PM
And for the images zomming out when you click them that's not me doing it.
Thanks, that answers that. I'm out of luck. But it's a cool trick whoever came up with it. No problem about the misunderstanding. I need to make my questions more clear at times. And yes, the size of the "Download" image did draw atttention to it, smart!

HammerJack
June 5th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Big V,
One more question. Having a problem with the last part of the instructions about removing the splash sreen text. I got the new .rc file dropped into the dll and it shows the little arrow link icon on the file indicating it was assigned. As shown below,

But the next part to remove the splash screen text is not working as it is written in the instructions.
Quote: " click the dialog folder just above the string folder in the photoshop.dll in restorator a window will open asking you to save changed" End quote. When I click on the folder named "dialog" right above the folder named string, nothing happens. There is no window opening asking me to save???

Next the instructions say to click the "save" button again at the top. Saving twice???

When I open PS, I get the new image, but the text is still showing up over this cool new PNG. Please help me make sense of this. Really like this mod.

Big V
June 5th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Big V,
One more question. Having a problem with the last part of the instructions about removing the splash sreen text. I got the new .rc file dropped into the dll and it shows the little arrow link icon on the file indicating it was assigned. As shown below,

But the next part to remove the splash screen text is not working as it is written in the instructions.
Quote: " click the dialog folder just above the string folder in the photoshop.dll in restorator a window will open asking you to save changed" End quote. When I click on the folder named "dialog" right above the folder named string, nothing happens. There is no window opening asking me to save???

Next the instructions say to click the "save" button again at the top. Saving twice???

When I open PS, I get the new image, but the text is still showing up over this cool new PNG. Please help me make sense of this. Really like this mod.

Sent you a pm bud

Those instructions are kinda old and not by me
So here is what i did i just placed the dll on my desktop and open it with restorator
draged my edit file to the respective location then hit saved and skipped his instruction
Then renamed my oringinal file in the ps folder making it my backup and copied the new one in place and all was good
but just in case i sent you my edited dll in a pm

HammerJack
June 5th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Sent you a pm bud.Those instructions are kinda old and not by me

Tried again with a little different results. Just a little bit of the text is showing on the left half of the window. Plus it looks like a smaller image is set over the main image?

Gonna try to extract an original dll from the original app and start over.

PS, I'm on a 64bit system if that makes a difference? So far I've just been messing with the dll in my "Program Files" folder. And thanks again for your help.

hanukun
June 7th, 2012, 11:04 PM
what is the file i need to replace with the rc file

Big V
June 8th, 2012, 12:45 AM
what is the file i need to replace with the rc file

That goes into Photoshop.dll open it with restorator and place it in string folder it the dll
It removes the credits from the center of splash.

hanukun
June 8th, 2012, 12:53 AM
kk ty

Danice
June 12th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Great one!:money::greedy: Thanks bud:greedy::love:

Big V
June 13th, 2012, 07:41 PM
First post udated with Info and a bug fix
I'm sorry for any issues this has caused you

sreecharana
November 19th, 2012, 06:03 AM