PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna help me out?

designfjotten
June 9th, 2012, 09:36 PM
hi guy's, as you all now (i think) im building my first theme :)
and then i need some cursors too go with it :)
dose anyone here wanna help me out? or maybe give me a tutorial on how too make one?

thanks in advance guy's :)

Predator-cz
June 13th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Here's a link for Icon Editor Pro:

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/gficoneditor.html

There are some plug-ins for PS that should make it possible for you to actually save a .CUR file in Photoshop... But for some reason none of them worked for me
So here's a way I go around it... Also now I noticed I forgot to mention one thing in the video... When you make a cursor in the Greenfish Icon Edit Pro.... the Hot Spot (where your mouse actually click) is set in top left corner by default... However you can put it wherever you want (Let's say you'd make a scope shaped cursor and wanted the hotspot to be in the middle)... if you'd want to do this with animated cursor, you'd have to change the Hot Spot for every frame.

Also sorry for the audio... It's a microphone built in my laptop and I woke up shortly before I recorded it :D so it's not exactly the best performance in the world

Nf8u8rny3AE

designfjotten
June 13th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Here's a link for Icon Editor Pro:

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/gficoneditor.html

There are some plug-ins for PS that should make it possible for you to actually save a .CUR file in Photoshop... But for some reason none of them worked for me
So here's a way I go around it... Also now I noticed I forgot to mention one thing in the video... When you make a cursor in the Greenfish Icon Edit Pro.... the Hot Spot (where your mouse actually click) is set in top left corner by default... However you can put it wherever you want (Let's say you'd make a scope shaped cursor and wanted the hotspot to be in the middle)... if you'd want to do this with animated cursor, you'd have to change the Hot Spot for every frame.

Also sorry for the audio... It's a microphone built in my laptop and I woke up shortly before I recorded it :D so it's not exactly the best performance in the world

Nf8u8rny3AE

awsome bud :D thanks a mill for this one, this gonna help alot bud :D thanks again :D this was and real good tut my friend :) explaind alot for me :D thank you so much