PDA

View Full Version : Inactive

flamewarrior360
June 14th, 2012, 05:00 AM
lol idk what to think about the inactive mod

Big V
June 14th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Well I have stated this several times now we did not install the inactive mod to punish anyone.
We installed it to try and get more members active on the site and to help encourage the artist.
Many of the artist only recieve a few thank yous or comments for their artwork even tho they have hundreds of people downloading their stuff.
Doesn't really seem fair does it for all the effort they put into their artwork for us to use.
So this is one of the reasons we installed it to encourage members to make comments.
Also we did not want to be like other site where every time you download something you have to say thank you or make a comment.
The inactive addin-mod is more flexible and only requires you to make a single comment every sixty days to keep your status active.
Only when the mod detects that you have not made a comment in the past sixty days will it move your account to the inactive group.
Once you have made a new comment it moves your account back to it original group till another sixty days pass's without a comment.
One comment in sixty days is a very small price to pay for all the free stuff the artist bring to us on this site.

The original 10 post moderation que rule still applys to new members or any member with less than 10 post for the site to be full veiwable from when you first signed up. This rule has not changed

hunter2456
June 17th, 2012, 07:23 PM
it did get my attention,. but it's alright,. this site is very useful, and cool. I've enjoyed the mods so far,. so thank you very much,.....

mirandabanks79
June 17th, 2012, 10:32 PM
It got my attention, you can't view anything unless you stay active....but still like this site it does have cool themes to download.

budman21
June 18th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Sorry Big V I haven't been on in a while..CPU went down right after Joining VC.....Just now getting back everything i lost..But I'm ok with the new mod I think it's a good thing to have going..:cool2: