PDA

View Full Version : Modify Alienware Thermal look

Zilla
June 22nd, 2012, 07:51 AM
I'm asking if it is possible to change the color of these Thermal Stats. It is a program called Thermal Controller by Alienware, Maybe someone is familiar with this. Specifically I want to change the font and border color of these:

8pecxstudios
June 22nd, 2012, 09:26 AM
I'm asking if it is possible to change the color of these Thermal Stats. It is a program called Thermal Controller by Alienware, Maybe someone is familiar with this. Specifically I want to change the font and border color of these:

hi bud any chance you have the application handy and able to send so i can take a looksy for you if possible or a download link as to where to obtain this application thanks

Zilla
June 22nd, 2012, 11:07 AM
Uploaded it here (http://files.enjin.com/106810/XII/ALIENWARE_COMMAND-CENTER_A02_R242638.exe)

8pecxstudios
June 22nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
Cheers Bud I Will Take A Looksy And See If It Possible Ok :peace:

8pecxstudios
June 22nd, 2012, 11:48 AM
Well Bud Not Good News I'm Afraid I Looked At Every File And Cant See Any Editable Images Like The Ones Your Trying To Mod The Only Thing That Came Close To A Theme For It Was In AppData\Local\Alienware But It Was Just An .xml File With No Code IN There For Color Sorry Bud Out Of Luck On This One Have You Tryed There Site To See If They Have Themes For It Or You Can Make One Or They Have Different Colored Version Maybe Sorry Bud Tried My Best For You......

Zilla
June 22nd, 2012, 09:05 PM
Well Bud Not Good News I'm Afraid I Looked At Every File And Cant See Any Editable Images Like The Ones Your Trying To Mod The Only Thing That Came Close To A Theme For It Was In AppData\Local\Alienware But It Was Just An .xml File With No Code IN There For Color Sorry Bud Out Of Luck On This One Have You Tryed There Site To See If They Have Themes For It Or You Can Make One Or They Have Different Colored Version Maybe Sorry Bud Tried My Best For You......
Thanks for trying, They don't care about themes for that as someone from dell would have to do that. If anyone Does do this in the future, let me know.

peter.pan
June 22nd, 2012, 09:18 PM
New topic...
What do you think.
animated system tray right corner active window sliding door ...
Is this possible?