PDA

View Full Version : HUD Evolution problem

noobhunter819
June 22nd, 2012, 11:45 PM
so i installed HUD evolution by Mr Grim (sorry if i got the name wrong) and enabled everyrthing during install. i then installed extras the 7tsp. but for some reason, i didnt get the custom font for windows or the start menu orb changed. both stayed the same. i tried 3 reinstalls and refreshing icons in 7tsp but no change :(. i really want the cool font and orb but i dont know what to do...

noobhunter819
June 23rd, 2012, 07:18 AM
im on windows 7 64 bit and i used the x64 installer

JohnDay
June 23rd, 2012, 11:49 PM
Double check to make sure everything is still patched for custom themes correctly, also if you havn't tried, try running the installers as administrator.

leonidasmarks
June 26th, 2012, 02:12 AM
Double check to make sure everything is still patched for custom themes correctly, also if you havn't tried, try running the installers as administrator.

leonidasmarks
June 26th, 2012, 02:17 AM
so i installed HUD evolution by Mr Grim (sorry if i got the name wrong) and enabled everyrthing during install. i then installed extras the 7tsp. but for some reason, i didnt get the custom font for windows or the start menu orb changed. both stayed the same. i tried 3 reinstalls and refreshing icons in 7tsp but no change :(. i really want the cool font and orb but i dont know what to do...

To change the obr you can use Windows 7 startOrb change ... I'm having trouble with evolution leaves the HUD transparency, can someone help me?

8pecxstudios
June 26th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Hi Bud Everything You Need And Need To Know About Applying 3rd Party Themes Can Be Found Here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

As For The Fonts Have You Tried Runny The Hud Installer Again And Only Selecting The Fonts To Install Just In-case They Had An Issue Installing The First Time.

JohnDay
June 26th, 2012, 08:15 AM
If you have themes previously installed that change certain elements of Win7 and the new theme does not change some of the elements i find it is best to return your OS to standard by using restore within 7tsp. This then returns everything to standard and you can then run the installers, i have not had any problems since doing this each time. It may take a little longer but usually ensures that i get a correct install of whichever theme i am using.

Big V
June 26th, 2012, 02:37 PM
John is correct and that is the best way to change things when you start using all these other apps like start orb changer is when you start having issues.
Best place to change start orbs is if you are using Theme Resource Changer with your theme just open the theme folder of the one you are planning on using c:/windows/resources/themes/themename and look for the explore.exe file inside the theme folder
Inside it you'll find the start orbs just replace those 3 orb strips with your own in png format with transparent backgrounds and rename them to match the original strips in that folder.

If you have already used a program like start orb changer and are having issues I would suggest reverting back as john stated in his post above. Then run a command prompt using
sfc /scannow command to fix any system errors or problems. You will need to repatch your system again after running this command. Then reinstall your theme and extras using the above method to change your orbs this time

Marcos29
June 29th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Hi, I'm having problems with HUD Evolution theme, my windows x64 bit, did not have any theme
and installed the previous HUD evolution more he was not with transparency, which used the Black glass
comes in the theme pack was still not transparent theme.
This theme is transparency? If you have what should I do?

Big V
June 29th, 2012, 02:11 PM
To use the black glass app and have it start each time your computer starts you need to stick the app inside your start up folder.
the easyiest way of doing this is to open the blackglass app folder in your downloads right click the .exe and create a shortcut for it.
Then go to your startmenu find the startup folder and drag that shortcut into it.

The nice thing about blackglass is you can set it to glass what programs you want to be glassed in the .ini using notepad.
Myself I only glass explorer.exe
But to add other programs or more section of the OS just open .ini file with notepad an edit what you want glassed.

Marcos29
June 30th, 2012, 02:04 PM

Marcos29
June 30th, 2012, 02:08 PM
I've done this all that and still does not get trasnparente. having to reistala the theme?
thank you

twizzz
July 10th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Can i ask, What other themes you might have installed on your computer.. Sometimes they conflict with one another.. Also do you have your system patched with the Universal Theme Patcher along with the Theme Resource Changer..??? If not i would patch the system and install the resource changer that may fix your issues...
Those can be found here:
Universal Theme Patcher: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29116-Universal-Theme-Patcher
Theme Resource Changer: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30902-Theme-Resource-Changer-no-more-dll-editing

Marcos29
July 13th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Thanks You...