PDA

View Full Version : HUD Icons Firefox, Winamp, IE

Corporal_Jigsore
June 24th, 2012, 08:34 AM
As i am a User of the HUD Premium Theme, i was something missing....
Fitting Icons for Winamp, Firefox and IE so i made red and blue hope they fit and you like 'em

EDIT: I attached the requested png's, sry guys i didn't saved the psd's:crying:

nOnine
June 24th, 2012, 12:07 PM
I really liked the icons, for use winamp ... I remember that I actually download these icons in the same way you entered, you could inform me where can I download icons with the same image format? need not follow the same model but I remember I downloaded a package custon hud icons, because that is the theme I use on my computer, the icons I used to customize the icons of Stardock in the same way I used Winamp. Thanks and great job .. Mr.Grim I adimiro your work, thank you :icon_cheesygrin:

Corporal_Jigsore
June 24th, 2012, 01:47 PM
First thx alot nice someone loading and using my first upload here :D
To the Vectorgraphics mmm.... i've forgotten where exactly i got them, maybe cause i simple googled those
What i am remembering is that i found all via the google picture search maybe thats helping you:Smile:

Big V
June 24th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Might be nice to have those also in a transparent png also if you still have your psd for them. A lot of time if your going to use them on a dock ico's don't always display as nicely as what png's do on docks. They get pixelated when the dock zooms on hoovers

MrToxicCodes
June 24th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Awesome theme good work

Oshea
June 24th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Corporal_Jigsore

I just snagged the png's...
You did an excellent job on these, man...
Thanks for sharing...
:encouragement: