PDA

View Full Version : A Real Tough Guy

gor17981
July 10th, 2012, 12:18 PM
A group of bikers were riding west on the Interstate when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge, so they stopped.

The leader, George, a big burly man in his early 30s gets off his bike, walks through the gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," he didn't want to miss a be-a-legend opportunity either so he asked ... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one, with lots of tongue.

After she's finished, George gets approval from his group, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, then he says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

The onlookers are still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

lostiano
July 10th, 2012, 02:32 PM
LOL... Good one gor........lmao2 lmao2lmao:boy:

Big V
July 10th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I seen this in the paper awhile back...
I'm positive they said the dude that fell name was Gordon :Fright:

Glad you survived your injury's buddy lmao

Harvey Sewdin
July 10th, 2012, 03:09 PM
lmaolmaolmaoFunny as hell lmaolmaolmao

gor17981
July 10th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I seen this in the paper awhile back...
I'm positive they said the dude that fell name was Gordon :Fright:

Glad you survived your injury's buddy lmao

lmao man, well i wouldn't of jumped if you hadn't used your tongue lol

JokeStar
July 10th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Good One Bud..........lmao

8pecxstudios
July 10th, 2012, 09:40 PM
lmao Now thats funny Gor & Vern You Remind Me Of That Movie Called Bird House lmao