PDA

View Full Version : The Great Theme Challenge!!!

mmoore50005
July 12th, 2012, 11:26 PM
I know I am new here but ive seen some amazing work and i want to see all these creative minds compete for the title of imagination king/queen:money:
what i want to see is all of the big wigs like Mr Grim and them to build just 1 7TSP theme for this contest

there will be an end date but we need to get the word around and the end date would be 2-3 weeks after we get five people in this contest

contest rules:

dont use previous work from u or someone els
do something that you have never thought of
DONT try and spice it up with extras like docks or skins for media player or something (we want to see your true customization powers)

Try to make themes that even old people can see and companies will use something ellegant and modern with a twist you want to put in as a lil "signiture" making more than 1 theme will help you win of course but they will have to be completely different any simularities will lose score

hope you all want to join in and support and remember its the strive for you individualism and imagination that will win this not mere mass of content so have fun and hope to see participants in here :gun:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
July 12th, 2012, 11:46 PM
I know I am new here but ive seen some amazing work and i want to see all these creative minds compete for the title of imagination king/queen:money:
what i want to see is all of the big wigs like Mr Grim and them to build just 1 7TSP theme for this contest

there will be an end date but we need to get the word around and the end date would be 2-3 weeks after we get five people in this contest

contest rules:

dont use previous work from u or someone els
do something that you have never thought of
DONT try and spice it up with extras like docks or skins for media player or something (we want to see your true customization powers)

Try to make themes that even old people can see and companies will use something ellegant and modern with a twist you want to put in as a lil "signiture" making more than 1 theme will help you win of course but they will have to be completely different any simularities will lose score

hope you all want to join in and support and remember its the strive for you individualism and imagination that will win this not mere mass of content so have fun and hope to see participants in here :gun:
hello mmoore50005
first
:welcome:
and enjou your stay here
and i know,you are new here
but this contest exist,have been created for allvtheme master creators
you can find it here
http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1038-Clash-of-the-Titans
you are new here and if you cant see and follow this link
then you can find this thread here
Virtual Customs forum/Competitions,News & Reviews/Clash of the Titans Windows 7 Theme Competitions

mmoore50005
July 13th, 2012, 04:06 AM
do you all have polls of what the next contest theme of the themes would be?? if not id suggest having the biggest contest ever of 10 themes to enter of different themes like elegant, modern, space, comic, music, game, military, simplicity/smooth flow, mechanical, and natural themes it would be the mother of all clashes lol