PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Systems malfunctioning after 7TSP patched

Magnet0
July 14th, 2012, 04:45 AM
hi fellow VC members and staffs i hope that you can help me out of this problem.
i encountered an error after i successfully patched HUD(extras) using 7TSP installer.
after i rebooted my laptop 2 times and try to open some applications i found an errors,
1. i cannot delete files or uninstall any applications.
2. i cannot restart or shutdown my laptop using the shutdown tab.
3. i cannot open many applications

this is the prompted error i always encounter. "the files you inserted are not function properly"
im not so sure if that was the exact prompted message, i'll double check it once i already used my laptop at home.

i forgot to mention, im currently using alienware themes before i installed the HUD(extras).

i don't know what to do next now, what should i do? i cannot remove the alienware themes nor the HUD themes.

please help me.

8pecxstudios
July 14th, 2012, 06:34 AM
hi fellow VC members and staffs i hope that you can help me out of this problem.
i encountered an error after i successfully patched HUD(extras) using 7TSP installer.
after i rebooted my laptop 2 times and try to open some applications i found an errors,
1. i cannot delete files or uninstall any applications.
2. i cannot restart or shutdown my laptop using the shutdown tab.
3. i cannot open many applications

this is the prompted error i always encounter. "the files you inserted are not function properly"
im not so sure if that was the exact prompted message, i'll double check it once i already used my laptop at home.

i forgot to mention, im currently using alienware themes before i installed the HUD(extras).

i don't know what to do next now, what should i do? i cannot remove the alienware themes nor the HUD themes.

please help me.

Ok Bud First Your Gunna Want To Run 7TSP Again And Remove The Hud Pack With Its Restore Feature.

Then Boot The PC Up Into Safe Mode And Open A Command Prompt As Admin And Type SFC /SCANNOW And Hit Enter.

That Will Take A Little Time To Complete & Restart PC.

Now Once Thats Complete You Will Have To Re-patch Your With Universal Theme Patch & Theme Resource Changer.

Now For The 7TSP Open The Icon Pack In 7zip locate the file called AuthUI.dll and delete that file and save.

then you should be right to run 7TSP and install the pack ok.

hope that helps:peace:

gor17981
July 14th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Ok Bud First Your Gunna Want To Run 7TSP Again And Remove The Hud Pack With Its Restore Feature.

Then Boot The PC Up Into Safe Mode And Open A Command Prompt As Admin And Type SFC /SCANNOW And Hit Enter.

Now Once Thats Complete You Will Have To Re-patch Your With Universal Theme Patch & Theme Resource Changer.

Now For The 7TSP Open The Icon Pack In 7zip locate the file called AuthUI.dll and delete that file and save.

then you should be right to run 7TSP and install the pack ok.

hope that helps:Peace:

Just what i was about to say lol

8pecxstudios
July 14th, 2012, 06:37 AM
lmao gor

Magnet0
July 14th, 2012, 06:54 AM
but i cannot re run 7TSP again sir, it causes me error, and it only appear the prompt message again and again. maybe i should do run my laptop in safe mode and try to scan. hoping thats work too.

as what i said before, i cannot run any applications after i installed HUD(extras) using 7TSP.

8pecxstudios
July 14th, 2012, 08:24 AM
but i cannot re run 7TSP again sir, it causes me error, and it only appear the prompt message again and again. maybe i should do run my laptop in safe mode and try to scan. hoping thats work too.

as what i said before, i cannot run any applications after i installed HUD(extras) using 7TSP.

Ok Then Bud

Note You Might Have To Manually Remove Residual Files In The System Left Over From 7tsp after You Have Completed The Scan ok

Magnet0
July 14th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Ok Then Bud

Note You Might Have To Manually Remove Residual Files In The System Left Over From 7tsp after You Have Completed The Scan ok
another error encountered, i already run my laptop on safe mode,and i run a new command PROMPT as admin, but it scan ended at 7% only. it cannot completed the scan. it says that scan cannot completed due to windows security.it gets me more frustrated now, i dont what to ended this with formatting my drive C:

July 14th, 2012, 12:38 PM
another error encountered, i already run my laptop on safe mode,and i run a new command PROMPT as admin, but it scan ended at 7% only. it cannot completed the scan. it says that scan cannot completed due to windows security.it gets me more frustrated now, i dont what to ended this with formatting my drive C:

o.k. go back into safemode, open the command again, run the scan again, and this time if you get the error hit your print screen button, open paint if you can, paste, save, and then post that screen here.

Magnet0
July 14th, 2012, 01:12 PM
o.k. go back into safemode, open the command again, run the scan again, and this time if you get the error hit your print screen button, open paint if you can, paste, save, and then post that screen here.
here's the attachment of errors i encountered,

8pecxstudios
July 14th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Hi Bud

Looks like a format job unfortunately

I Noticed Your Using A Laptop Most Laptops Have A Recovery Partition With The OEM For Windows Installed So I Suggest Invoking The Advanced Recovery Option At Boot And Install Windows Back To Default ok

And When Done Make Sure To Remove The AuthUI.dll From The 7Tsp Pack Before You Install it OK And Make Sure Not To Install Packs Over Each Other :peace:

Magnet0
July 15th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Hi Bud

Looks like a format job unfortunately

I Noticed Your Using A Laptop Most Laptops Have A Recovery Partition With The OEM For Windows Installed So I Suggest Invoking The Advanced Recovery Option At Boot And Install Windows Back To Default ok

And When Done Make Sure To Remove The AuthUI.dll From The 7Tsp Pack Before You Install it OK And Make Sure Not To Install Packs Over Each Other :peace:
thanks sir, :thanks: