PDA

View Full Version : Problem with navigation and shell 32 images not showing

robj2005
July 15th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Hello all,I have patched my system (64 bit) with theme resource changer and and universal theme patcher,everything is fine except for the shell 32 images and the navigation buttons on the top left,they are not showing up.Could someone help me with this issue?Thanks you

glassyeyed
July 15th, 2012, 05:53 PM
cjcanride the navigation buttons will not work if the DPI settings are too high so check your DPI setting. Rt click desktop - screen resolution > make items larger or smaller > select smaller 100% (default) up to a custom setting of 124%.

For the shell32 images type in - Folder options in the search box or use Control Panel then select the middle view tab & make sure the "Launch folder windows in a seperate process" box is unchecked (credit - MrGrim).

robj2005
July 15th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Hi glasseyed,thanks for your help,I tried the "launch folders in a separate process"that helped,I can see the shell 32 images,thank you,but I changed the settings to 124% like you suggested and no luck,the navigation buttons have not changed

robj2005
July 15th, 2012, 07:32 PM
cjcanride the navigation buttons will not work if the DPI settings are too high so check your DPI setting. Rt click desktop - screen resolution > make items larger or smaller > select smaller 100% (default) up to a custom setting of 124%.

For the shell32 images type in - Folder options in the search box or use Control Panel then select the middle view tab & make sure the "Launch folder windows in a seperate process" box is unchecked (credit - MrGrim).

Thanks for the help glasseyed,the theme is working perfectly now,thank you:tu:

bachbeet
July 16th, 2012, 12:11 AM
For the longest time, I had similar problems. Then, theBull at Creativx answered a question from someone there about changing the display to smaller. After I tried it, it solved all problems with TRC. I think the developer of TRC ought to modify that program to accommodate larger resolutions.

HammerJack
July 16th, 2012, 04:00 AM
You nailed it glassyeyed. Had the same issue when I bought a new monitor and the dpi settings got changed.. Good post my friend.

HammerJack
July 17th, 2012, 01:10 PM
If you can find out who the developer is, please let me, and the whole world know. I've searched high & low and can't find out who??? Thanks

I think the developer of TRC ought to modify that program to accommodate larger resolutions.

Big V
July 17th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Ive looked also for who the devoloper was and the only thing i ever found was it was by badass-apps I have googled it several times and never found anything relating to it