PDA

View Full Version : Enlarging pictures?

Ryan_Se7en
July 18th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Is there a way to enlarge pictures without losing it quality? I'm trying to download a friend's avatar through her yahoo messenger. But the picture is so small. Is there a way to enlarge it or is there a way to download it as big size?

lostiano
July 18th, 2012, 05:48 AM
i don't think so... and if there is a way, am sure that we've got people who can help you :D

Big V
July 18th, 2012, 06:33 AM
To be honest once it been shrunk your not going to get it back to a large image without loosing quality
Their is only one app I have ever seen that has a mildly decent resize feature for what your wanting to do as in making it bigger
Onone software has a program plugin for photoshop called General Fractals which is for resizing images but the plugin suite is not free and is on the expensive side to buy just to play with :sorry:

gor17981
July 18th, 2012, 06:37 AM
You could try searching the image through tineye, http://www.tineye.com/
It might find a larger size picture for you :)

lostiano
July 18th, 2012, 06:43 AM
How about u post the pic here...who knows that somebody got a a bigger size pic...

Ryan_Se7en
July 18th, 2012, 07:38 AM
How about u post the pic here...who knows that somebody got a a bigger size pic...
Hihi I don't think it is possible. It is her personal picture. She happens to delete and I want it, there is no way to find a bigger size anywhere. Thank you for your help

You could try searching the image through tineye, http://www.tineye.com/
It might find a larger size picture for you :)
Try it, no luck. Thank for your help. ^^

To be honest once it been shrunk your not going to get it back to a large image without loosing quality
Their is only one app I have ever seen that has a mildly decent resize feature for what your wanting to do as in making it bigger
Onone software has a program plugin for photoshop called General Fractals which is for resizing images but the plugin suite is not free and is on the expensive side to buy just to play with
I think so too. I had been searching it a lot of google before posting it here. I think there is no way to do it. I guess I just have to live with it

lostiano
July 18th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Well there is one way :D ask her to send u a full size pic :P

faizalotai
July 18th, 2012, 01:34 PM
haha..good thinking lostiano :laughing:

Big V
July 18th, 2012, 02:37 PM
I think id ask for her to send me a pic if i wanted one... The way your trying to obtain a lady's personal pic off the net and trying to enlarge it just seems a little creepy and a bit on the stalker side bud in my opinion :worried:

jazzilady
July 18th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Yup! Looks like you're out of luck on this one, I don't know of any software that lets you size up without becoming all pixelated.:happy:

Ryan_Se7en
July 19th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Well there is one way :D ask her to send u a full size pic :P
haha i did, but she said she did not have it anymore.