PDA

View Full Version : start menu / all programs/all programs menu*normal static text location*

error441
July 18th, 2012, 05:57 PM
any body know were the start menu / all programs menu text location / normal text is...? i need all the normal text location in the menu that pops up when you click all programs...from start menu? see pic i want to change the these fonts and text color as they appear in the pic

razorsedge
July 19th, 2012, 09:23 AM
any body know were the start menu / all programs menu text location / normal text is...? i need all the normal text location in the menu that pops up when you click all programs...from start menu? see pic i want to change the these fonts and text color as they appear in the pic

The locations for the fonts and colors are as follows u will need windows style builder to change these in the msstyle though

Lists, Menus & Tabs > ListView - text color and font :)

error441
July 19th, 2012, 11:50 AM
i found this finally last night on my own Start Menu > Menus > Aero > Hover:TreeView > TreeItem > Normal and Start Menu > Menus > Aero > KeyBoard:TreeView > TreeItem > Normal added property color/textcolor/_ to TreeItem > Normal and that changed the text color
To change the font
add the property text/whatever/_ to : Fonts,Colors.& System Metrics>Fonts & System Metrics>ICONTITLEFONT:FONT

hope this will help someone else someday it took me 3 days to figure this out
:Grim:

razorsedge
July 20th, 2012, 12:26 AM
i found this finally last night on my own Start Menu > Menus > Aero > Hover:TreeView > TreeItem > Normal and Start Menu > Menus > Aero > KeyBoard:TreeView > TreeItem > Normal added property color/textcolor/_ to TreeItem > Normal and that changed the text color
To change the font
add the property text/whatever/_ to : Fonts,Colors.& System Metrics>Fonts & System Metrics>ICONTITLEFONT:FONT

hope this will help someone else someday it took me 3 days to figure this out
:Grim:

shit I must have been tried last nite when answering this dont know what I gave u that location glad u got it sry for the confusion there lol