View Full Version : help

A.J
July 21st, 2012, 02:33 AM
Where do I find these images to edit?.. I use Windows Live Messenger 2011

razorsedge
July 21st, 2012, 04:29 AM
Where do I find these images to edit?.. I use Windows Live Messenger 2011

hi Aj :)

the top toolbar is an issue with wlm skins the bar can be changed in properties the prob is when you do the text gets completly messed up and unreadable and at this point there is no way known to fix it yet :)

The other image your pointing too I am not exactly sure what that is it looks like one of those pop up messages thats come up in wlm I am not sure though if u could give me a bit more info of what that second image is as it looks like ur using my last theme and if thats the image I am thinking it would be black with white text from the msstyle so it can't be the one I am thinking of can you show me more of what that image is :)

A.J
July 21st, 2012, 02:49 PM

the top toolbar is an issue with wlm skins the bar can be changed in properties the prob is when you do the text gets completly messed up and unreadable and at this point there is no way known to fix it yet :)

The other image your pointing too I am not exactly sure what that is it looks like one of those pop up messages thats come up in wlm I am not sure though if u could give me a bit more info of what that second image is as it looks like ur using my last theme and if thats the image I am thinking it would be black with white text from the msstyle so it can't be the one I am thinking of can you show me more of what that image is :)

first, thanks for trying to help me:Smile:

the image of the upper toolbar I want to find her .. I want to know which DLL, her this

the second image appears when tried to talk to someone who this off-line

and I'm not using a skin its .. and what I want is to find the "DLL" that these images are

once again thank you .. hope you still can help me:Smile:

A.J
July 21st, 2012, 11:04 PM

excuse razorsedge

now I understand, yes, I'm using your theme ..

but I wanted to find these images .. they should be in a "DLL" program

tried searching but have not found .. excuse again:ashamed:

can you help me:ashamed:

razorsedge
July 22nd, 2012, 12:34 AM
excuse razorsedge

now I understand, yes, I'm using your theme ..

but I wanted to find these images .. they should be in a "DLL" program

tried searching but have not found .. excuse again:ashamed:

can you help me:ashamed:

Ok ya now I see what that second image is lol, I was thinking of another one I will get you the info for the tool bar I just need a bit have to go locate that again its been quite a while since I went to edit it because of that text issue I never bothered with it usually I hide that tool bar in msn anyways lol, The other image I will try and find here I am not sure of that one don't think I have ever edited it will see if I can locate it for u :)

Ashley_B
July 22nd, 2012, 02:59 PM
Ok ya now I see what that second image is lol, I was thinking of another one I will get you the info for the tool bar I just need a bit have to go locate that again its been quite a while since I went to edit it because of that text issue I never bothered with it usually I hide that tool bar in msn anyways lol, The other image I will try and find here I am not sure of that one don't think I have ever edited it will see if I can locate it for u :)

is a good question, and thank you razorsedge

You are very kind in helping:f:

I also want to know how to edit these images

that by the way are very ugly ones .. the microsoft or whoever it is, makes everything ugly in windows 7 lmao

A.J
July 23rd, 2012, 12:10 PM

I'm glad you can help me:Smile:

Thanks man:tu: