PDA

View Full Version : Some help

MrToxicCodes
July 21st, 2012, 03:20 AM
Well im trying to load up multiple programs and nothing. I tried to load up theme patcher 1.5 and it flashes real quick then disappears
Idk if my antivirus program or what but my game called IMVU wont load either i mite switch bak to avg im running vipre

razorsedge
July 21st, 2012, 04:25 AM
Well im trying to load up multiple programs and nothing. I tried to load up theme patcher 1.5 and it flashes real quick then disappears
Idk if my antivirus program or what but my game called IMVU wont load either i mite switch bak to avg im running vipre

when loading these apps or programs have you tried right clicking them and running as admin for 99% of installs and app I have to run normally you should right click and run as admin these days if you have not done that try it that way :)

MrToxicCodes
July 21st, 2012, 04:28 AM
when loading these apps or programs have you tried right clicking them and running as admin for 99% of installs and app I have to run normally you should right click and run as admin these days if you have not done that try it that way :)

Lol hey i tried that. It was my antivirus call vipre. it blocked alot of stuff i needed.i had to switch bak to avg. This thread can be deteled