PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper post by Sceletor

Sceletor
July 21st, 2012, 07:23 PM
Here is something from me
Intel once again Dragon and Dragon ROG

Copyright goes to Designfjotten.
I'm on my desktop and Designfjottens LED adapted theme.

Intel Dragon Edition

Republic Of Gamer Dragon Edition

Hope You like it :happy:

jkd
July 21st, 2012, 07:29 PM
The red version looks like a killer thanks.

andymel746
July 24th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Using it, Thanks for sharing bud :)

razorsedge
July 24th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Here is something from me
Intel once again Dragon and Dragon ROG

Copyright goes to Designfjotten.
I'm on my desktop and Designfjottens LED adapted theme.

Intel Dragon Edition

Republic Of Gamer Dragon Edition

Hope You like it :happy:

These are some really sweet wallls I have to say toadyshadow just passed this link over for me to check out very awesome work :) but.....

The reason he passed me this link to see I have a bone to pick with you whats this using the awesome AMD dragon for an intel wall thats blasphemy lmao

Don't u know of the friend war between intel users and amd users on the site lmao

just kidding but not kidding at the same time awesome work bud I do really love these :)

8pecxstudios
July 24th, 2012, 01:39 AM
These are some really sweet wallls I have to say toadyshadow just passed this link over for me to check out very awesome work :) but.....

The reason he passed me this link to see I have a bone to pick with you whats this using the awesome AMD dragon for an intel wall thats blasphemy lmao

Don't u know of the friend war between intel users and amd users on the site lmao

just kidding but not kidding at the same time awesome work bud I do really love these :)

lmao its not blasphemy the reason i passed you the link is cuz the dragon looks way better with intel on it lmao

Intel Rules AMD Drools

razorsedge
July 24th, 2012, 01:42 AM
lmao its not blasphemy the reason i passed you the link is cuz the dragon looks way better with intel on it lmao

Intel Rules AMD Drools

what u mean is that u wish intel could do something as cool as the amd dragon for their logo right aww too bad so sad bye bye lmao

AMD FASTEST PROCESSOR IN THE WORLD guinness book of world records proves it beat that baby lmao

RICH2466
July 24th, 2012, 01:52 AM
THANKS MUCH, these are really good. great job! thanks again

lahercoll
July 24th, 2012, 02:39 AM
fantastic work my friend nice wallpaper thank you:happy:

Sceletor
July 30th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Thanks a lot of your awesome commands:Peace:

and INTEL Rules
for me are the Best :cheeky: