PDA

View Full Version : Animated Black Ops Sig

DarKStaR420
July 26th, 2012, 05:08 PM
What Do you guys think?

Harvey Sewdin
July 26th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Looks good, but there are too many frames in it(for a sig). The picture size is good too. i would only reduce the number of frames in it. :peace:

Danice
July 27th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Looks amazing bud! Very rare to me :money:

DarKStaR420
July 27th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Looks good, but there are too many frames in it(for a sig). The picture size is good too. i would only reduce the number of frames in it. :peace:

Looks amazing bud! Very rare to me :money:

Thanks Guys. was trying different ideas out on it. seemed i could only get it fairly smooth if i made it a .gif any ideas of different ways i could make it better?

lwarmachinel
July 27th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Hey dude, I don't know much about animation but you may try a type of flash animation instead. But as it is, your gif is pretty dang cool!

DarKStaR420
July 28th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Hey dude, I don't know much about animation but you may try a type of flash animation instead. But as it is, your gif is pretty dang cool!

I was messing around with a bit of flash samples but couldnt figure out a good non laggy way of doing it with flash, Not sure if i was doing something wrong or not.

Species A.I.
July 28th, 2012, 10:09 AM
I agree with Harvey, a nice kill shot would really make this sig POP, however VERY NICE Job DarkStaR420:party2: