PDA

View Full Version : Annihilation Glass Reloaded

razorsedge
July 27th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Hi Everyone :)

This is Annihilation the very first theme I ever attempted to make and with still so many requests for it I figured it was time for an update of it :)

This theme was given a major facelift and reworking I added a second version as well for those that don't use glass as this was intended when built the first time as a full glass theme.

I tried to stick to the first version as much as possible, made it usable with theme resource changer along with other updates.

Credits go to those that I had used parts from in the first version that are still in this version including having built on Grims Black Glass Aero theme.

Enjoy everyone :)

Annihilation Glass Reloaded

Download Glass Version Here

http://www.4shared.com/archive/6RKdWc61/Annihilation_Reloaded_Glass.html

Annihilation Reloaded

Download Annihilation Reloaded not glass version here

http://www.4shared.com/archive/p4fC4kW3/Annihilation_reloaded.html

chevy350
July 27th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks for updating this....still looks great :money:

Black_knight
July 27th, 2012, 10:54 AM
WoW, Gr8 theme there bud. . +10

can i get a link to those icons, they look awesome withe theme..

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
July 27th, 2012, 11:11 AM
omg i can now see my first installed version of windows in my life
you remember old times Razorlight Annihilation
very,very nice work and upgrading for my eyes
amazing work razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) as always +10

plomo
July 27th, 2012, 11:22 AM
cool mate.

robj2005
July 27th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Wow:amazed:,looks amazing,thanks for sharing this updated version:tu:Always look forward to your great work

TheBull
July 27th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Maaan...this brings back so many memories Tucker! Can't wait to check out what you have done. Thanks bud!

8pecxstudios
July 27th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Killer Job On The Update Bud Great Work And Thanks Heaps :money::happy:

Big V
July 27th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Thanks razor going give it a go bud.
It's great to see these older themes getting a facelift and an update
Would love to see a few more older ones updated to atleast being theme resource changer friendly on the site

lahercoll
July 27th, 2012, 12:21 PM
excellent work nice theme thank you my friend:happy:

Nachway
July 27th, 2012, 01:29 PM
This is a great theme looks great update great memories indeed cool, thanks bud :Smile:

Ryan_Se7en
July 27th, 2012, 01:32 PM
I have a question. How do you have the Properties Bar on top instead of Bottom

Big V
July 27th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Thats called top shell detail pane bud and here is a tut that gor made http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/35175-How-to-move-Details-Pane-to-top-of-windows-explorer
Or you can use one of the 7tsp icon packs that is labeled topshell as it will have this mod already enabled in them

moatlspeed
July 27th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks a lot, great!

bachbeet
July 27th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Some updates aren't all that great. This one is really excellent. Thanks a lot.

Oshea
July 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM
This is beautiful, man...
Thank you for this...
:encouragement:

lwarmachinel
July 27th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Wow Man! Nice facelift!! LOL

glassyeyed
July 27th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Nice update razorsedge :happy:.

razorsedge
July 27th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone :)

I am still in a bit of shock this theme is that well liked to this day lol, when I saw requests for the reupload I said might as well do the convert to theme resource changer but looking at it was also saying this needs a face lift. Funny though as I looked though the old msstyle said to myself I need to redo this one brought back a lot of memories looking at it but also had me laughing pretty hard at how crappy I was and how little was known back then about themeing in general was a good trip down memory lane lmao

I will try to answer some of your questions here :)

Thanks razor going give it a go bud.
It's great to see these older themes getting a facelift and an update
Would love to see a few more older ones updated to atleast being theme resource changer friendly on the site

Ya good Idea Vern I was looking at a few others in my section last nite there are a few others in there I will make updates too Latoyce Predator and some others supernova just to name a few bring them up to the times :)

I have a question. How do you have the Properties Bar on top instead of Bottom

Vern directed you to the tutorial on that I was sure I had a tutorial about that on the site here with files as well what I will do is fire up a video tut on that with the included files to make it easier I have seen this question asked a lot I was sure I had it on here somewhere though but I can't find it lol

WoW, Gr8 theme there bud. . +10

can i get a link to those icons, they look awesome withe theme..

Hi Bud the icons are the one vision ones from my last theme can be found here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/40474-One-Vision-the-Retribution-Icon-Pack

Thanks again everyone for taking the trip down memory lane with me lmao

Species A.I.
July 28th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Nice reload Razor:nerd:

Hellcat
July 29th, 2012, 07:27 AM
:flirt: brilliant work, awesome theme, fantastic taskbar and start menu, thank you Tucker :tu: excellent

raogrimm
July 30th, 2012, 02:18 AM
the theme looks amazing bud :D

crisis42
July 30th, 2012, 05:00 PM
cool job beautifull !!!!:loving::loving::loving:

Mr GRiM
July 31st, 2012, 04:06 AM
Nice update bud, this was a great theme :smile:

Pete
July 31st, 2012, 03:33 PM
Just awesome but will the theme work for window 7 x64??:tu:

mkpcxxl
July 31st, 2012, 07:53 PM
What a great theme, thanks for sharing.

mkpcxxl

Ariess Ibrahim
July 31st, 2012, 09:14 PM
Great update. Thank you for sharing and great jobs :happy:

razorsedge
July 31st, 2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone nice to see this theme is still well liked thanks very much lol

Just awesome but will the theme work for window 7 x64??http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_524.gif

sure does pete all I use is x64 os's lol ever since the xp days I was on x64 back then and have never turned back lol

TKBXPT
August 1st, 2012, 02:22 AM
thanks ;) excelent

pena
August 1st, 2012, 01:15 PM
:burns: update :happy:

Letícia®
August 1st, 2012, 01:25 PM
very good... excellent job with this update... thank you:loving::girl:

x10ns
August 1st, 2012, 07:16 PM
Great work man.. looks KOOL...:tu:

Harvey Sewdin
August 2nd, 2012, 06:32 PM
Ahh, my 3rd installed theme is back. It's a classic man, awesome forever :smile:

Jorge610
August 3rd, 2012, 05:40 AM
Great work, congratulations.:happy:

razorsedge
August 3rd, 2012, 07:58 AM
you are most welcome everyone I have a few more updates coming for a couple of oldies that needed a facelift and a convert to theme resource changer lol

Elmo56
August 3rd, 2012, 02:50 PM
I done remember if i thanked you yet so thanks for sharing this...you do great work mate.

MOST_WASTED
August 6th, 2012, 03:14 PM
i havent seen the first one but this one looks amazing. thanx very much and good job this thing is bomb:Smile:

Dragonic
August 7th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Loving this theme, thank you for the awesomeness

ironwill
August 7th, 2012, 05:22 PM
thanks! you just made this theme even better!

mm8844
August 11th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Thanks a lot for another really cool theme razorsedge. Pretty awesome.

designfjotten
August 11th, 2012, 07:29 AM
AAAwsome reload version bud :D whoohaaa, this theme is so awsome bro :D

max68
August 11th, 2012, 09:25 AM
thanks for sharing great work

spookyville99
August 11th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Thank you for your great work, cheers

laur
August 18th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Finally a new great theme! :happy:

razorsedge
August 18th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Thanks very much for your comments everyone I am very happy to see this remake went over well lol :)

I have another that should be ready for today as well although this one is a complete remake of my razorlight latoyce which I will now call metal graveyard lol

Thanks again for the comments everyone :)

razorsedge
August 21st, 2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks again for all the comments everyone :)

Small update to these the glass edition that vern pointed out had the issue of white link text in windows live messenger has now been resolved ( thanks grim for the tip of course lol ) Also both versions I have done an update to the explorer frame buttons the outer silver part is still the same but changed the buttons inside to the style I had done on metal Graveyard but blue to match this theme cause well they look nicer lmao the others were from way back on the orig version :)

Big V
August 21st, 2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks for fixing that issue in messenger bud I'll be using this theme a lot more now that it's been fixed bud

The Black Page
August 29th, 2012, 12:14 AM
brings back memories indeed partner didnt we burn the oil some back then! lmao2 quality revamp bro..

razorsedge
August 30th, 2012, 07:48 AM
brings back memories indeed partner didnt we burn the oil some back then! lmao2 quality revamp bro..

that we sure did bud man those 2 full day and nites just pounding away at os's and artwork stuff dam eh sucks to get old lmao

mistersingh
August 30th, 2012, 12:32 PM
This theme is looking really very good. :)

razorsedge
September 8th, 2012, 12:23 AM
This theme is looking really very good. :)

Thanks very much bud hope you enjoy it :)

AnUfFsTuFf
September 8th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Good work! Thank you!

Iceman2232
October 1st, 2012, 03:06 AM
The theme does look great. Thanks for the newer one man!!!!

erikspapa
October 5th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Da fällt mir nur eines 1000 DANK ;)
Hatte mal das win 7 und das Theme fand ixh einfach top weiter so ;)

Translated = That reminds me of a 1000 only THANKS;)
Times had the win 7 and the theme ixh was just great keep it up;)

Please Post IN English or provide translation

----------

Thanks

VC Staff

---------

I ask a miss this beautiful green writing and you can scroll the soft working itself somehow? Have no idea of something like this unfortunately THX in advance.
edit: sry or my bad english

mac83mad
December 14th, 2012, 11:49 AM
beauty does not bring comment, just for the pleasure of eyes :shocked:
thanks for share

ganroid
December 22nd, 2012, 07:02 PM
thank you wkd

chronos364
January 17th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Very beautiful ! Good job.

IceBabee
April 29th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Wonderful artistry my friend :D Thank You so much!

Lamia
April 30th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Nice concept, but may i ask is this theme only available with topshell or there is bottom shell version also included in link?

TheShadowWolf
May 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM
I don't know how to install :ashamed: Can anyone help?

Big V
May 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM
I don't know how to install :ashamed: Can anyone help?

all the tuts you need to do about everything on the site are located here bud http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1005-Theme-Extras-Setup-Tutorials

JoeSixpack
May 8th, 2013, 06:25 PM
I only wanted to read and download here, but I felt compelled to commend you on this theme. I started this journey in FullGlass exe but it would interfere with the functionality of some of my programs, making it impractical. I moved on to HUD Premium & Evolution using my Black Glass Enhanced after getting a purple 7tsp icon pack that eventually led me here, looked at many other themes, then I found this theme. It seems like I have FullGlass exe on but I assure you, I don't, I only have my Black Glass Enhanced on. It doesn't seem to be as harsh on key programs as plain FullGlass exe. I was tinting my Full Glass purple, but I can go for this tinting you've done. The "aero" of the window backgrounds doesn't seem to move with the window either, it's like it's being generated by another pic beneathe it. That's kinda odd but in a cool way. Beautiful work!

I actually only wanted these windows and start menu, I use a Nexus Ultimate dock that auto-hides and Dreamscene as far as desktop look, I'm proud to use your theme for the look of my windows. I'll check out MR GRiM's Black Glass Aero that you mentioned.

Thanks!

Antares_85
June 12th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Still amazing theme! great work!!!

A.J
June 20th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Excellent

atraxxtion
July 3rd, 2013, 11:13 PM
pretty awesome stuff

stanko76
July 5th, 2013, 04:31 PM
How to install?

ONE MAN ARMY
July 5th, 2013, 07:48 PM
How to install?

Have you ever installed a theme before? If not you will need to patch your system to be able to install third party theme. You will also need to install Theme Resource Changer . Both of these things must be done first before you can install any theme. If you need further help please feel free to PM me.

Ba'al
August 13th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Is it possible to get an actual download link instead of all the extra download add links, not everyone loves ads, every download link i clicked goes to something other than the Glass version, i know you make money but that is ridiculous.

Startropic1
October 1st, 2013, 09:21 PM
Is it possible to get an actual download link instead of all the extra download add links, not everyone loves ads, every download link i clicked goes to something other than the Glass version, i know you make money but that is ridiculous.
This. Also use a site that doesn't force you to register an account with them to download. :anger:

razorsedge
October 2nd, 2013, 04:51 AM

This. Also use a site that doesn't force you to register an account with them to download. :anger:

I have explained this many times and I will do so again. I have been on many hosts mediafire and many many others now mediafire would allow about 10 dls of my themes before they would start asking people to pay for premium accounts on their site to download the stuff I put up for FREE. You can check many of the other themes in my section of people that informed me of it because I had no idea. Other hosting sites will only keep files up for about 30 days and if 30 days go bye without it being downloaded they remove the files. Then when someone wants it I always have to reup which becomes a big pain to keep track of.

4shared keeps files forever no matter what, they ask for one thing that you make an account 1 time and 1 time only so you can download all items from them anytime and hey guess what it's also FREE.

I do not recieve a single penny from anything and never have for any theme I have ever made. I have done one premium theme here for VC ONE and I never took a dime from it ever I gave every penny to the site and you can ask Grim about that yourself, otherwise I have provided ever single piece of work I do for free every single time and I do not get a penny from 4shared for you signing up nor have I ever it's the hosting site itself that requires that and they do not pay you for it.

SO I will just say this again I put tons of work into these themes, weeks and mths of work of my own free time and PROVIDE EVERYTHING FOR FREE for the good of the themeing community. To have a hosting site that does not complain about all the download traffic my files use and do not remove files ever so they are always available for download no matter what for the simple and easy thing of creating a free account one with them so you can download whenever you need is not much to ask is it. I could go back to mediafire so they can cap my dls at 10 then if you want the file you can pay mediafire for the account which I do not recieve a penny for and they make money from my FREE WORKS.

It is really amazing to me when I see complaints like these people that spend all the time making these things and make no money from them what so ever and give them freely out of the goodness of their hearts to anyone and people can come here and complain they have to take 30 seconds one time out of their lives to create a free account ONCE that costs them nothing and gets me nothing but does ensure that my files are always available for download blows my mind.

If I can spend mths to make these and give them to you for free with no problem but you need to complain about having to take 30 seconds once out of your life to sign up for a free account, that I get nothing from makes me wonder if I should even continue to make these it's amazing how ppl can complain about things they get for FREE.

BTW if you don't like adds try some simple addons for firefox like no script and addblock plus and ghostery cause guess what I have been using those for years and no site that I ever go to do I ever see adds EVER takes 2 secs to install them and hey guess what they are FREE too.

beagleman1701
October 2nd, 2013, 05:21 AM
also having a account at 4shared has other benefits I have got screensavers free. mp3 songs free among other things. I had an account there before I ever knew razor had an account its a great site. I have never got a email or anything bad from them for what its worth.

MOST_WASTED
October 2nd, 2013, 06:08 AM
would i let a simple one-time registration come between me and a theme i like? hell no are those guys serious? lol. its a one-time thing , u dont register everytime lazy asses, just do it lol
dont pay them any mind razor u keep doing what yer doing my friend. u awesome:tu:

b3ckh4m
October 13th, 2013, 01:10 PM
hi,this theme for x32 or x64..?

ONE MAN ARMY
October 13th, 2013, 07:38 PM
hi,this theme for x32 or x64..?

im pretty sure you can run this theme on both !

b3ckh4m
October 13th, 2013, 07:44 PM
thnx for reply,but now i cant download this theme from 4shared.i think this website banned here in my countryso do you have any chance to load this theme to other server..?ill be appreciate really..!

cameron
December 15th, 2013, 01:21 PM
awesome thx

vj0085
January 12th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Hello, the download link is unable to process the request, could you please add another link....its nice theme and couldn't wait to download...thanx dude !!

mar926
March 17th, 2014, 02:55 AM
7 tsp Error could not find pack ini Help please everyone i love this theme!!!!!

Robbo
May 1st, 2014, 11:02 AM
Thanks razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) very cool theme.

Duckkuz
March 19th, 2015, 04:39 AM
Brutal Theme!!!
:cunning:

killerice
March 19th, 2015, 11:37 PM
everytime I try to download at 4shared, it counts down 1000 seconds, when done it goes to another screen, and all it shows is download, than it keeps wanting to start over at 1000 seconds over and over, ***

Harvey Sewdin
March 20th, 2015, 02:49 AM
everytime I try to download at 4shared, it counts down 1000 seconds, when done it goes to another screen, and all it shows is download, than it keeps wanting to start over at 1000 seconds over and over, ***

Did you try disabling AdBlock if you're using one?

killerice
March 20th, 2015, 03:01 AM
no adblock!!!!!!!!!!

killerice
March 20th, 2015, 03:02 AM
I would really like to download it.!!!

killerice
March 20th, 2015, 03:14 AM
BTW Mr. Sewdin, thanks for your reply, I'm not a big time member here, but i do keep up on things and keep watching yall. Yall do awesome work, and I do try and download alot of yalls work. My favorite color is blue, I have Mr. Grimms blue themes, and like your Otek, and love your blue TX4, keep up the good work. I'm along time Wincustomize follower as well I love the dark themes, especially Andy's work (neone6), and of course Mr. Toady Shadow and my blue Cyberfox rocks.

lucky420
March 27th, 2015, 11:37 AM
Awesome theme dude :D

jutthaxor
March 31st, 2015, 04:30 PM
oh nice one bro....

Terrapin2190
April 2nd, 2015, 04:52 AM
Beautiful work here! I'll just have to remember to turn the sound down when I press the "Awesome" button :D

One small problem I'm having. The background in my Explorer folders are jet black instead of blue glass as shown in the previews. Did I do something wrong? Should I run the glass .exe? (I did that before installing the custom theme patches and resource manager and it did something strange to my details pane when viewing file properties. Restarted and all was normal tho)

Thanks for taking the time to create this btw! I <3 modding :)

Stephanie
April 2nd, 2015, 06:17 AM
Beautiful Theme razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge)looks very cool :girl::loving:

razorsedge
April 2nd, 2015, 04:35 PM
Beautiful work here! I'll just have to remember to turn the sound down when I press the "Awesome" button :D

One small problem I'm having. The background in my Explorer folders are jet black instead of blue glass as shown in the previews. Did I do something wrong? Should I run the glass .exe? (I did that before installing the custom theme patches and resource manager and it did something strange to my details pane when viewing file properties. Restarted and all was normal tho)

Thanks for taking the time to create this btw! I <3 modding :)

Hi Bud :) ya with this theme you will need to be running black glass enhanced or vistaglass to get the blue wave background or there is an alternative version that has grey colored backgrounds if your not into using the glass apps :)

Beautiful Theme razorsedge looks very cool :girl::loving:

thank you very much I hope you enjoy using it :)

Terrapin2190
April 3rd, 2015, 03:48 AM
Hi Bud :) ya with this theme you will need to be running black glass enhanced or vistaglass to get the blue wave background or there is an alternative version that has grey colored backgrounds if your not into using the glass apps :)

I figured out the FullGlass thing. Thanks for the help! It's automated with most themes, but if it isn't I just put FullGlass.exe into C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Startup or something like that. Works like a charm!

YourNumbr1Fan
April 3rd, 2015, 04:52 AM
Yummy! :shocked:

JINKS666
April 9th, 2015, 08:04 PM
excellent job,loving it.:Smile:

PHILD
April 9th, 2015, 08:54 PM
BADASS
:money:

ASTIGthelegend
April 10th, 2015, 01:08 AM
Great job :) thanks for sharing:money:

crni_gruja
October 30th, 2015, 02:24 AM
thx :sigh:

Nimbi
March 1st, 2017, 02:50 AM
VERY NICE!!! Would LOVE to see this ported to Windows 10 RS1! :money:

mm8844
March 12th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Would really like to see you do some Windows 10 themes.

claude96
October 1st, 2021, 06:59 PM
Very Nice theme, any chance to Re-upload this theme again !!!, thanks a mill

J4M3SX019
October 2nd, 2021, 03:40 AM
if anyone has got this theme i will port it to windows 10 for you

claude96
October 21st, 2021, 10:24 AM
Thanks A Million For All Your Great Work, Specially This Themes, and also thanks a bunch for updating the Download links, I'm really enjoying this themes .
With a very very very small addition I made .
PS : Hope you'll find time someday for upgrading it to windows 10 !!!, again thanks million tons.