PDA

View Full Version : Sig and avater help.

LucifersChylde11
August 2nd, 2012, 12:26 AM
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyone that might have the time to help me with the creation of a nice avatar and sig. All credit will be given to the artist as well as much thanks that I can give. I would also like some help in learning how to do this for myself so that I can bring any future ideas to life.

Thanks,

LC:happy:

Ariess Ibrahim
August 2nd, 2012, 09:03 PM
Hey LucifersChylde11 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/227450-LucifersChylde11)
Can you give us an example for the signature and avatar that you want? Also you should see the tutorials to helping you to create avatar and signature. It might helping you too.
Thank you :peace:

LucifersChylde11
August 2nd, 2012, 09:47 PM
First, thank you for your response Ariess. I am not looking for anything too fancy, but something that is fitting for my name. I like dark, demonic, occult related imagery. So anything within those criteria would work. Obviously something like some of the fantastic animated sigs and avatars I have seen here would be nice, but I do not wish to put a huge burden on anyone. I will look into the tutorials you mentioned and see if they might help me as well.

Thanks Again,

Danice
August 7th, 2012, 02:47 AM
First, thank you for your response Ariess. I am not looking for anything too fancy, but something that is fitting for my name. I like dark, demonic, occult related imagery. So anything within those criteria would work. Obviously something like some of the fantastic animated sigs and avatars I have seen here would be nice, but I do not wish to put a huge burden on anyone. I will look into the tutorials you mentioned and see if they might help me as well.

Thanks Again,

I know what you mean sir! Look up for some tutorial, and you need to focus or imagine about "demon" or "evil".
Then an idea can "blast" out from your brain XD

MrToxicCodes
August 7th, 2012, 04:07 AM

Thanks Again,

Hey ill check into to this. and take a swing at this and give it a shot. So ill work on it and show previews as i go

MrToxicCodes
August 7th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyone that might have the time to help me with the creation of a nice avatar and sig. All credit will be given to the artist as well as much thanks that I can give. I would also like some help in learning how to do this for myself so that I can bring any future ideas to life.

Thanks,

Hey i gave it a shot. Its not perfect or flashy but you get the point. The cross isnt perfect edges.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5mxw8654rvvcs9n

The download is for the psd image. incase you wanna edit it or something. the size is 600*300 perfect for a sig

LucifersChylde11
August 7th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Thank you Danice and MrToxicCodes for all of your advice and help. I do greatly appreciate both very much. MrToxicCodes, I will use this proudly with much gratitude. I would like to find a way to place credit for you doing the sig somewhere down at the bottom though. Though I am not sure how to go about doing that, and don't have the software yet to do so.. I am working on that part of the situation though. It could say "Awesome sig by MrToxicCodes", and possibly link back to your profile too, if that is possible.

Thanks a great deal once again, I do greatly appreciate the help.

LC :happy:

MrToxicCodes
August 7th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Thank you Danice and MrToxicCodes for all of your advice and help. I do greatly appreciate both very much. MrToxicCodes, I will use this proudly with much gratitude. I would like to find a way to place credit for you doing the sig somewhere down at the bottom though. Though I am not sure how to go about doing that, and don't have the software yet to do so.. I am working on that part of the situation though. It could say "Awesome sig by MrToxicCodes", and possibly link back to your profile too, if that is possible.

Thanks a great deal once again, I do greatly appreciate the help.

LC :happy:
I dont know alot about coding But you might be able to get BigV or Gor To help you with that. And it was no trouble at all. I love doin graphic edits and stuff

LucifersChylde11
August 7th, 2012, 08:09 PM
It might not have been much trouble, but it does mean a good deal to me. I am very appreciative, and like to give credit where it is due. If you have any other ideas, or wish to continue modifying this image you can. I know virtually nothing about Photoshop, but am getting it to try to learn, so I can do some of this stuff on my own, but that will likely take some time. Thank you again for all of your help on this.

Big V
August 7th, 2012, 11:19 PM
You can upload your sig by going into your profile settings. Once in your profile on the left hand side you should see edit my signature. this is where you will upload the signature. Afterwards if you want to add credit for the sig you can add a line of text using the post editor below your sig like i have done on my signature.

But please limit the amount of the text to a minimum in this area for anyone wanting to add additional text info to their sigs it not an area to start a blog lol
We do reserve the right to edit or shorten these additions to the sig if they are overly done or offensive