PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play old Classic Games?

animeware
August 8th, 2012, 10:53 PM
I play mostly old Classic Games I used to own PS3 I do not own it anymore.

I play all my games on the computer as of today....

I love to play Jazz JackRabbit, Rise of the Triad, One Must Fall 2097, Duke Nukem 3D, Doom Series, Wallenstein 3D, Quake, Unreal Tourment Series that is so fun :)

Does any of you play old Classic Games?

Harvey Sewdin
August 10th, 2012, 11:26 AM
I still have my ureal tournament and quake series. thats classy, i play them sometimes. :gun:

AnUfFsTuFf
August 10th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Yup...still like Heavy Gear, Half-Life and Return to Castle Wolfenstien

Harvey Sewdin
August 10th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Oh yeah i forgot to add half-life series, that was a cool adventure :happy:

peter.pan
August 10th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Yup...still like Heavy Gear, Half-Life and Return to Castle Wolfenstien

Hay..
My game of choice is Galaxian.

HA HA HA..

I think that makes me old.HaHa:cheeky:

animeware
August 11th, 2012, 08:18 PM
I trolly forgot all about Half-Life to be honest I wasn't able to beat the Half Life 2 I keep greeting stuck at the Train Station part with ton of enemy's I played it Normal Mode..... :)

Unreal Tourment 2004 is my favorite the UT3 is very fun as well I bought it for PC back in the day at Gamestop store for $10 what a deal :)

Ekleipsis
August 23rd, 2012, 09:10 PM
Galaxian! That is old!!! hehe...which makes me old also since i know that game really well :p

As for me once in a while i like to play some games i had back in the days on commodore 64 on PC emulator...always brings back great memories!

:)

Maximz
August 25th, 2012, 11:08 PM
well i still play Lufia Rise of the Sinistrals and Lufia and the Fortress of doom. i also tend to go back and play StarOcean 1 and 2 and Suikoden 1 and 2....im noticing a pattern i tend to play the 1st and 2nd in a series of games more then the rest O.O...dun dun dun lol

Krunkscooters
September 13th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Halo 1 ce for the win!

Swirlman1
September 13th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Ok for me it's gotta to be Warcraft III.

Maximz
September 18th, 2012, 05:21 PM
do you play DoTA?

Harvey Sewdin
September 18th, 2012, 06:20 PM
do you play DoTA?

I've played DOTA to much, its been 3 months now that i havent done anything. Great game really :smile:

DestroCobra
September 21st, 2012, 08:39 PM
I play Diablo 2 and Guild Wars(The original).

Stchurdak
December 2nd, 2012, 06:36 PM
Mechwarrior 2
Myst
and Total Annihilation ! :D

Hackie
February 23rd, 2013, 03:29 PM
Trackmania forever ! lmao2

mlauzon
March 2nd, 2013, 06:16 PM
I own a working Commodore 64.

Terrapin2190
April 4th, 2015, 10:05 AM
Are you kidding me?? I love my 90's/2k's games! I have a whole spindle full of em! Everything from Command & Conquer, Age of Empires 2, Caesar 3, The Sims, to more obscure games like Shadow Warrior, Mageslayer, and H.E.D.Z.

I've even got a few old Apogee and Eidos sampler CDs

:D

I still find myself looking up old games I've come across and new ones that look old haha!

Oh, not to mention I have a working Windows 98 Toshiba laptop. That thing is a champ! Only 16mb video ram, but it runs AOE2 and RCT2 flawlessly.

BJDware
November 17th, 2015, 05:16 AM
Hard to work out the definition of "Old classic games" these days lol.
But i do crank up the old snes jrpg's once in a while via emulation, and i tend to revisit Sacred, total annihilation and X2 on a daily basis.

Elond
February 25th, 2020, 03:24 AM
me o/
i am more Retro gamer than atually games ^,^
still playin Duck Hunt,Hero,Captain Commando,AOE 1 Retro Classic and a lot of them haha

anerigs
December 31st, 2020, 02:30 PM
yeah i play stuff on ps1 often although its a re-release of the ps1 so i play old games just not original stuff

Elond
January 2nd, 2021, 06:33 PM
yeah i play stuff on ps1 often although its a re-release of the ps1 so i play old games just not original stuff

me too bro,specially PS1 games =DD
im trying to beat Digimon World 3...

dragonfiremd
March 28th, 2021, 08:49 AM
Still rockin' UTGOTY. Q3Arena. oh yea. lol

souza13alex
April 21st, 2021, 11:48 AM
Still rockin' UTGOTY. Q3Arena. oh yea. lol
Do you like everything?

Davidspurl
June 14th, 2021, 01:44 AM
I think this is one of the so much vital information for me. And i'm happy studying your article. But want to remark on few common things, The site taste is perfect, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Excellent activity, cheers

jacksonliam341
April 8th, 2022, 04:38 AM
I play mostly old Classic Games I used to own PS3 I do not own it anymore.

I play all my games on the computer as of today.

CeliaHuff
April 18th, 2023, 07:51 AM
I still remember very clearly the feeling of filming Half Life with my friends, a very unforgettable memory. The feeling of suffocation when solo as well as the ups and downs are memorable

Robor
June 2nd, 2023, 11:16 AM
I used to play stronghold and gta vice city in back days.

Elond
June 3rd, 2023, 03:26 PM
I practically only play old games like CS 1.6, Half Life, Stalker, NFS MW and others because I like it a lot but it's also the only thing my potato computer can run xD

I also always use to post screenshots of the games I'm playing here on the forum,when I'm not too lazy haha
these last 3 days I was playing a modified version of CS 1.6 called Carbon Edition, but I still need to play a lot of classic games...

PeterBrodbeck
July 3rd, 2023, 04:33 PM
I'm more of a retro gamer than playing the latest releases. I still immerse myself in classic games like Duck Hunt, Captain Commando, and Age of Empires 1. Those games evoke such nostalgic feelings.

Elond
July 5th, 2023, 06:58 PM
I'm more of a retro gamer than playing the latest releases. I still immerse myself in classic games like Duck Hunt, Captain Commando, and Age of Empires 1. Those games evoke such nostalgic feelings.

same vibes here o/
i don't play the latest games because i have a potato PC,so i enjoy the classics xD

PeterBrodbeck
August 2nd, 2023, 01:09 PM
According to a 2022 report by Newzoo, there are 1.5 billion active video game players in the world, of which 21.7% play retro games. This is about 326 million people. I think that's a weighty number of retro game players.

Elond
August 2nd, 2023, 06:43 PM
According to a 2022 report by Newzoo, there are 1.5 billion active video game players in the world, of which 21.7% play retro games. This is about 326 million people. I think that's a weighty number of retro game players.

wow,nice answer o,o
i'm a retro gamer too,but i play some modern games of course ^.^

Ibanez
August 17th, 2023, 05:40 PM
I emulate Amiga 500 games, like All Terrain Racing, Super Cars 2, Speedball 2, Tearway Thomas, R-Type 2, 4D Sports Driving , Stunt Car Racing, Badlands, Road Raider, Bubble Bubble, Golden Axe, Turrican 1 2 3, Project X, Flashback, Another World, Zack Mc Cracken, Black Crypt, Eye of The Beholder 3,
And i also like some older PC games like Crysis 1, Operation Flashpoint, NFS Underground 2, Half-Life 2 (i was signed on the beta preview, but forgot to buy it at discount, think i moved to another apartment and just forgot it.)

PeterBrodbeck
Thanks for sharing