PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

max68
August 14th, 2012, 03:22 PM
sorry I would like your help to figure out how to listen to music with Rainmeter I am attaching a picture of the pc thanks

http://i48.tinypic.com/2cyqgee.jpg (http://i48.tinypic.com/2cyqgee.jpg)

lwarmachinel
August 14th, 2012, 04:23 PM
sorry I would like your help to figure out how to listen to music with Rainmeter I am attaching a picture of the pc thanks

Hey bud,
Are you certain the rainmeter you're using is meant for windows media player? That is something to consider. Another thing that I have found is that some rainmeter skins for windows media player will only work if you first start your player and then use the rainmeter controls for start, stop, next, etc.
Post the link to where you got the rainmeter skin from; maybe I will have a little luck.
Mind you, I am not an expert here, I'm just a low level "Joe Schmoe". You can also check in the "edit skin" to see if the creator put any contact information in it.

max68
August 14th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Hey bud,
Are you certain the rainmeter you're using is meant for windows media player? That is something to consider. Another thing that I have found is that some rainmeter skins for windows media player will only work if you first start your player and then use the rainmeter controls for start, stop, next, etc.
Post the link to where you got the rainmeter skin from; maybe I will have a little luck.
Mind you, I am not an expert here, I'm just a low level "Joe Schmoe". You can also check in the "edit skin" to see if the creator put any contact information in it.

thanks friend
are riuscto it to work but I did not know that aimp utilizasse as xion or mediaplayer and I threw myself or terminated.
I would say that you can close the discussion.

lwarmachinel
August 14th, 2012, 06:48 PM
thanks friend
are riuscto it to work but I did not know that aimp utilizasse as xion or mediaplayer and I threw myself or terminated.
I would say that you can close the discussion.

No problem. We're here to help one another.