August 22nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
can someone pass this Orb to BMP

I tried, but I could not, I thank anyone who could do that for me

57992 57993 57994

Big V
August 22nd, 2012, 03:35 PM
Here you go bud

57995 57996 57997

I hope they work the easyiest way to use the orbs you posted is if you have theme resource changer installed is to just open your theme folder c/windows/resources/themes/(your theme name) and create a folder called explorer.exe and place your 3 png in that folder inside the theme folder your wanting to use them with once you have done that right click your desktop and select personalize and reselect the theme or just do a restart and your images should become visible unless you have used a 3rd party changer in the past . alot of those changer cause problems in the long run

A.J
August 22nd, 2012, 11:38 PM
Here you go bud

57995 57996 57997

I hope they work the easyiest way to use the orbs you posted is if you have theme resource changer installed is to just open your theme folder c/windows/resources/themes/(your theme name) and create a folder called explorer.exe and place your 3 png in that folder inside the theme folder your wanting to use them with once you have done that right click your desktop and select personalize and reselect the theme or just do a restart and your images should become visible unless you have used a 3rd party changer in the past . alot of those changer cause problems in the long run

yes, thank you:Smile:

but I wanted in the format BMP to change directly in "explorer"

could you do this for me, put these images in BMP format? would be grateful:Smile:

Letícia®
April 11th, 2013, 01:04 PM
here this my friend

The program I used is "BMP Picture Maker"

is a paid program ... but it's great to do this:flirt:

A.J
April 11th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Thank you LetÃ*cia ®

will take a look to this program :Smile: