View Full Version : Clash of the Titans 6: Are You Expendable

razorsedge
August 23rd, 2012, 01:17 PM
CLASH OF THE TITANS 6

ARE YOU

EXPENDABLE

We Are Back

aewQcEhpeNc

That's right people Clash is finally back thank you all for your pms and asking for it you have asked and we shall give

The Clash is back with a whole new cast ready to battle to the end.

Get ready for war, find out who is Expendable !!!!!

Entries include

Toadyshadow (aka Yin Yang)

NOFX (aka Booker)

Designfjotten (aka Gunner Jenson)

Skull (aka Barney Ross)

Faizalotai (aka Hale Caeser)

Gor (aka Lee Christmas)

Harvey Sewdin (aka Church)

Razorsedge (aka Villain)

and the return of Mr. Grim (aka Trench)

Everyone is Locked Cocked and ready to Rock !!!

Thank you and good luck to everyone :)

gor17981
August 23rd, 2012, 01:20 PM
MUHAHAHAHAHA!! Bring it on!

:-D

Awesome vid too mate :)

Harvey Sewdin
August 23rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
TIME TO RELOAD!!! We're ready :gun: :gun:

8pecxstudios
August 23rd, 2012, 01:23 PM
Totally Loving The Video Bud Killer Job And Game ON

Mr GRiM
August 23rd, 2012, 05:01 PM
I want to be Van Dam :crying: lol bring it on guys, nice work on the Vid mate :smile:

Swirlman1
August 23rd, 2012, 05:09 PM
I can't wait for this. I'm expecting greatness from all of you. To be honest my bets are on Harvey.

bachbeet
August 23rd, 2012, 05:13 PM
These comps are always great. they really bring out the creative "juices." We all benefit with some great themes. It's also really great to see Mr Grim back in the fray. He always contributes great themes.

lostiano
August 23rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
Finally... i am pretty sure that the themes will be much better and different than others... hoping that there will be some light themes too... good luck all the competitors :D

bigporl
August 23rd, 2012, 06:08 PM
yes! yes! yes!

jkd
August 23rd, 2012, 07:43 PM
Can't wait, i know you guys well blow shit up with your creative explosive thoughts :cool2:

lahercoll
August 23rd, 2012, 08:30 PM
luck to all friends and that the best gains although for me they all are a few winners bye...

drokot
August 23rd, 2012, 08:44 PM
wow this is a nice comp i would like to see who is going to win this i wish all desingers good luck

nofx1994
August 23rd, 2012, 09:39 PM
Thats right Chuck ******* Norris! I hope you guys are ready for another great comp I think I am now lets get it on, and razor another fantastic video you have going on here.:cool2:

zj2Zf9tlg2Y

razorsedge
August 24th, 2012, 05:38 AM
man that a bunch of bad asses in that vid huh lol

glad all you guys are pumped I am too can't wait to get that battle on good luck everyone :)

August 24th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Can't wait to see all the great themes in comp and to learn something new from you guys.:Peace:

designfjotten
August 24th, 2012, 07:13 AM
bojashacka :D awsome vid bro :D and i'm locked and loaded, "lets say hello to my little friend" :D mohahahah

So i have only one more thing too say, good luck bud's, lets do the batch of a lifetime, best of luck too all of you, looking forward too see what is evolved here :D

8pecxstudios
August 24th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Yep Its Going To Be The Comp Of All Comps Are You Ready To Frag Your Desktops With Explosive Designs.......:money:

YourNumbr1Fan
August 24th, 2012, 08:02 AM
:party2:Can't wait to see what awesome creations you guys come up with this time!---ALWAYS a thrill when the Clash comes around!-----Hell Yea!:beautiful:

Hellcat
August 24th, 2012, 08:46 AM
:flirt: hurray, :-D already very I expected to the next challenge
I look forward to what may come up with new features
go for it guys http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_051.gif

faizalotai
August 26th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Great Video Tucker and yeah, i'm ready....:cheeky:

August 26th, 2012, 04:42 PM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), one word SWEEEEEET!!!!

faizalotai
August 29th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Just bring some hot air to you guys lmao

Mr GRiM
August 29th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Great start mate, looks like it's going to be a killer theme :smile:

faizalotai
August 29th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Thanks Mark and i hope so..lol

lostiano
August 29th, 2012, 04:20 AM
well, that's really cool... i love the style and color :loving:

razorsedge
August 29th, 2012, 04:28 AM

Very nice bud looking great so far and thanks for posting this too I forgot to say this is starting today lol

so lets all get motoring well II know most of you have already got going I need to get on it asap lol

Top post will be edited comp is open as of today fellow themers you can start posting away lol

designfjotten
August 29th, 2012, 05:47 AM

sweet startmenu bud :)

wel, i diddent now that we could post screenshots yet, so gonna wip up one for you guys :) let the battle begin my friend's :)

8pecxstudios
August 29th, 2012, 07:37 AM
here guys just a preview

introducing

ROG TWEAK DIY Theme

And Good Luck Guys Your Going To Need it lmaoDIY lmao

jkd
August 29th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Faizalotai and todayshadow those themes look like killers, nice one guys can't wait to see more pic.

Hellcat
August 29th, 2012, 08:10 AM
:flirt:todayshadow very looks good new theme concept :tu:

designfjotten
August 29th, 2012, 08:59 AM
awsome, the battle is started http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_139.gif and here is a little screenie of my entry for the comp :) i call it "Alien-Tech C.O.T.T.6 SYS"

JohnDay
August 29th, 2012, 10:36 AM
This is going to be one hell of a competition. Great start guys.

gor17981
August 29th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Awesome looking themes every one, this comp is really cooking now :)
seen as every one is throwing screenys up, i may as well add one lol

dont pay much attention to the start menu, that will be changing, but the taskbar is a keeper lol

i dont have a name for this yet either lol

plomo
August 29th, 2012, 10:58 AM
OWESOME CANT WAIT!

designfjotten
August 29th, 2012, 11:01 AM
deeeam bud :D that design looks so freekin cool and awsome :D
I think i need too start over again if i am gonna have a chance against that theme.
OMG so awsome that was, cant say it too many times :D hehe

faizalotai
August 29th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Damn Gor,the preview just speak by itself..killer bud

Harvey Sewdin
August 29th, 2012, 11:26 AM

dont pay much attention to the start menu, that will be changing, but the taskbar is a keeper lol

i dont know why you will change the startmenu or anything else, but it looks **** awesome man! wicked!

Harvey Sewdin
August 29th, 2012, 11:48 AM

faizalotai, you startmenu shape looks good man, i really like your use of colors bud. Gonna be a tuf comp :smile:

Harvey Sewdin
August 29th, 2012, 12:04 PM
here guys just a preview

introducing

ROG TWEAK DIY Theme

Construction started lol lol

designfjotten
August 29th, 2012, 12:04 PM
okai, ive been working for some more, and finished up the startmenu :)

gor17981
August 29th, 2012, 12:34 PM
very cool designfjotten, this comp is gonna be tougher than the bacon my missus cooks lmao lmao

peter.pan
August 29th, 2012, 01:57 PM
i dont know why you will change the startmenu or anything else, but it looks **** ! wicked!

Gor..... thats f""""en INSANE Blue is the one. awesome man:Peace:

razorsedge
August 30th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Well just as I expected this is gonna be one hell of a comp to say the least lol

Everyone has such stunners I am not even sure what to say since I do the comps maybe I should put in a rule that I can quit early to save myself from having to compete against these beauties dam gd work guys lol

As for myself I don't really have anything to show quite yet as I just got started last nite but I will tantalize you all with a wallpaper on what I am doing my theme around after being pushed a bit by Toadyshadow and my bud The Black Page for it, I am going off the board on this one lol

thats what I have in the works lol

The Black Page
August 30th, 2012, 01:20 AM
As for myself I don't really have anything to show quite yet as I just got started last nite but I will tantalize you all with a wallpaper on what I am doing my theme around after being pushed a bit by Toadyshadow and my bud The Black Page for it, I am going off the board on this one lol

too few & far between themes of this ilk on on windows 7 IMO.as always thanks for the kudos bro & as usual no doubt its gonna be a scorcher!!! :tu:

nofx1994
August 30th, 2012, 01:28 AM
well here is my first screen. As you can see it is a movie based theme off of v for vendetta (just love that movie), but wanted to go a different route and try something a bit different on the start menu. this is looking to be a great looking comp so far good luck guys :gun::gun::gun::gun: because i am CHUCK ******* NORRIS lol

bachbeet
August 30th, 2012, 02:34 AM
As usual, this comp is really bringing out some awesome themes! And, once again, I'm really glad I don't vote because I would have a difficult time deciding which one is the best. They all look like winners to me.

lostiano
August 30th, 2012, 04:51 AM
OMG :money: all of the themes are going to rock... don't know which one to chose :P this competition is going to be tough... good luck all the themers... :loving:

Harvey Sewdin
August 30th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Here is mine so far, will be an army style. Heaps of work still ahead :smile:

August 30th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Great looking themes everyone.:no1: It would be very hard to choose which one is the best.

faizalotai
August 30th, 2012, 12:44 PM
that some killer design Harvey..

designfjotten
August 30th, 2012, 02:46 PM

deam bro, i love this design :D it so freekin cool :D

skull1959
August 30th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Fantastic themes guys stiff competition indeed.
I will be back off holiday next week so I will get stated as soon as possible but by the look of these it's going to be an uphill climb.

MOST_WASTED
August 30th, 2012, 04:33 PM
uh-oh war is upon us. there goes the neighborhood :laughing:
good luck guys :Peace: and awesome themes by the way. i am so glad i found this site. i love this bar! :superman:

jkd
August 30th, 2012, 05:52 PM
WoWwy:shocked: you guys all are really bringing it, Awesome themes it well be very hard to vote:worried:.

Mr GRiM
August 30th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Loving the themes guys, don't worry Skull I have not started mine yet either but it looks like I am going to have to come up with something amazing if I want to win this competition.

_alex_
August 30th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Huh a battle between the Theme Masters here?

Looking forward soon, we already know that you are the best, but really can be a winner?

:-D:-D

..this time we will win enjoying your marvellous work,

Keep going and good luck!

August 30th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Loving the themes guys, don't worry Skull I have not started mine yet either but it looks like I am going to have to come up with something amazing if I want to win this competition.

how about the borg take out the republicans? lmaolmaolmao

designfjotten
August 30th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Hi guy's :) All the themes look so awsome, this is gonna be a hard contest for me as a noob-themer :) I have started tweeking and making some more small changes too too my entry for the contest:) so i made a little preview for you guys, remember this is a work in progress my friends :)

gor17981
August 30th, 2012, 09:54 PM
WOW , all you guys are really pushing out the boat with your themes, every single screen so far is mindblowing,

Nofx your start menu is a stunner mate, good to see you back into themeing :)
Designfjotten yours is looking very nicely done, your turning into a beast at building!
and Harvey Swedin .... are you old enough to be in this comp? lmao , seriously dude that theme is sick! Thats how Armoured looked in my head lol, cant wait to use that one.
And i cant wait to see what you other guys bring to the table. Stop slacking Grim, leave Battlefield alone lol

Keep it up fella's, your all blowing the roof of this time round. :daman:

Big V
August 30th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Lot of great looking starts guys.
Good luck to you all.
The starts are some of the best looking themes I have seen so far.

Harvey Sewdin
August 31st, 2012, 01:08 PM
WOW , all you guys are really pushing out the boat with your themes, every single screen so far is mindblowing,

Nofx your start menu is a stunner mate, good to see you back into themeing :)
Designfjotten yours is looking very nicely done, your turning into a beast at building!
and Harvey Swedin .... are you old enough to be in this comp? lmao , seriously dude that theme is sick! Thats how Armoured looked in my head lol, cant wait to use that one.
And i cant wait to see what you other guys bring to the table. Stop slacking Grim, leave Battlefield alone lol

Keep it up fella's, your all blowing the roof of this time round. :daman:

That was a good one bud, i wont fall for that one anymore. 18+ lmao

JohnDay
August 31st, 2012, 03:02 PM
In the interest of self preservation and the health of the community here at VC........ I hereby call a stop to this competition, before anyone has a nervous breakdown trying to choose thier favourites.

Themes are looking amazing. Cant wait to see the last entries coming in :)

faizalotai
August 31st, 2012, 03:58 PM
lol....here another sneek peek for you..lmao

Harvey Sewdin
August 31st, 2012, 04:07 PM
lol....here another sneek peek for you..lmao

Coming allong very nice and clean faizal, nice color :smile:

Haddon86
September 2nd, 2012, 10:33 PM
@harvey (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php?u=226494) sewdin... Dude, awesome so far, ill definitely be rocking this once its complete... being in the army i think this theme is on point....:gun:

skull1959
September 5th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Hi Everyone i'm back off holiday got back yesterday.
so yesterday I have been working hard to come up with theme to rival the works done so far.
So this is my entry into Clash of the titans 6 it's called
The Vault

I will update as I progress so come on Let's get this party started guy's.
Good luck to all.

YourNumbr1Fan
September 5th, 2012, 10:21 PM
WOW!!!----That is one cool cyan theme man! Can't wait to get this one!--GREAT WERK!

so yesterday I have been working hard to come up with theme to rival the works done so far.
The Vault

Good luck to all.

September 5th, 2012, 10:24 PM
skull1959 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/174871-skull1959), looking good.

peter.pan
September 5th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Looks fantastic sow far.... :Peace:

lahercoll
September 6th, 2012, 01:00 AM
The Vault

Good luck to all.

nice work friend nice

faizalotai
September 6th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Looks like a killer theme skull1959 :gun:

gor17981
September 6th, 2012, 09:49 AM
WOW this comp is going great, some of the finest themes i have ever seen being produced here, great work every one :Smile:

little update on mine

Harvey Sewdin
September 6th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Great updates so far Gor & Skull, love the masterpieces there :Peace:

freak69ize
September 6th, 2012, 12:41 PM

Hope there will be a red version of that bad*ss puppy! ;) Awesome!

chevy350
September 6th, 2012, 01:42 PM
These are all looking awesome so far, going to be hard choosing thats for sure :givahand:

designfjotten
September 6th, 2012, 01:47 PM
WOW this comp is going great, some of the finest themes i have ever seen being produced here, great work every one :Smile:

little update on mine

Bojashacka, this awsome bro :D lol i think i just gonna wave the white flagg, cuz we all now who is taking the throne now :D

jkd
September 6th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Gorrrrr that theme deserves to be made in more than one color..... wow i am speechless. Skull theme looks like a killer.

I can tell you guys are gunning for the crown in this competition.:burns:

Hellcat
September 6th, 2012, 03:58 PM
:flirt: awesome work guys great themes thank you :)

bachbeet
September 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
As i figured, the previews shown prove that this is going to be one hell of a comp with awesome designs all around. It is SO difficult to choose the winner because they truly are all winners.

serschik
September 8th, 2012, 03:33 PM
all very amazing work!I wish all of you even more great ideas,Guys :cheeky::givahand:

YourNumbr1Fan
September 10th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Gor, that is sharp!---I see you are going with a HUD-style shape to the start-menu, and it looks killer man! I really don't think there's any other shape for a start-menu that looks as cool as the HUD ones. Those angles are 'just right'.
Man, this looks just awesome; I can't wait til you guys get your completed works uploaded! :tu:

little update on mine

YourNumbr1Fan
September 10th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Man Harvey!---That is bad*ss!!!!----LOVE IT!
I'm speechless (almost) about all these new designs you guys are coming up with!!!!!:beaut:

skull1959
September 10th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Hi all Just a little update
just starting to build the theme as I post this so fingers crossed

lwarmachinel
September 11th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Looks good dude.

lwarmachinel
September 11th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Nice choice of colors dude!

NAHOM
September 12th, 2012, 03:15 AM
First I will start by saying that Each year this competition drives me crazy the art work you are presenting here It's just unbelievable there is no such things and every year it gets more cool and really I'm amazed From you guys what I could sign this year is not going to be easy a lot of stress and pressure Especially For me because I have weak heart lol ,Your video awesome as usual Tucker

, I would very much like the guy still did not win will you know who I'm talking about this man Yeah You, know Who are you, you deserve Well What & See What will happen Good luck to all of you Cheers guys!!

XD

faizalotai
September 12th, 2012, 05:21 AM
some teaser..lmao2

lostiano
September 13th, 2012, 07:21 AM
some teaser..lmao2

Wow man.. thats simply awesome.. cant wait to apply this on my pc :D

designfjotten
September 13th, 2012, 09:31 AM
there are some killer themes coming i see, thay all look so sweet :D but hey, i was just wondering, wen dose the comp end? i can see too have read that anywhere :)

Pro Designer 50210
September 13th, 2012, 10:21 AM

I Think The Start Menu IS Nice And Matches With The Taskbar Very Well But Maybe Changing In Width to make it smaller will
Be Good :loving:I Think Anyway This Is The Best Theme Untill Now

razorsedge
September 13th, 2012, 10:52 AM
there are some killer themes coming i see, thay all look so sweet :D but hey, i was just wondering, wen dose the comp end? i can see too have read that anywhere :)

Usually about 4 weeks after it starts is when it ends thats normally why I say to ppl don't start to early cause then ur stuck waiting for some of us lol

Gor is moving to a new house right now too so he is stuck for a bit and will need till the end of it to get done. Nofx has a ways to go yet cause of the hours he works as well as myself with working and I have been pounding away like mad on mine and still have tons to do yet as well as helping Toady since this is his first ever theme he is doing so I will for sure need till the end. It's never a hard cut off date basically when everyone is finished if we finish before the 4 weeks then I close it if a few need a bit longer we just wait till their done don't like to rush anyone lol

Harvey Sewdin
September 13th, 2012, 11:24 AM
some teaser..lmao2

Faizal, that looks so awesome in blue :shocked: as i said before, this will be a tuf comp

designfjotten
September 13th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Usually about 4 weeks after it starts is when it ends thats normally why I say to ppl don't start to early cause then ur stuck waiting for some of us lol

Gor is moving to a new house right now too so he is stuck for a bit and will need till the end of it to get done. Nofx has a ways to go yet cause of the hours he works as well as myself with working and I have been pounding away like mad on mine and still have tons to do yet as well as helping Toady since this is his first ever theme he is doing so I will for sure need till the end. It's never a hard cut off date basically when everyone is finished if we finish before the 4 weeks then I close it if a few need a bit longer we just wait till their done don't like to rush anyone lol

okai, yeah i was talking too gor bout that a few days a go:) but i like this, cus then i have time too do some small changes :) hehe this is gonna be a hard comp i think :)
some of the reason i asked is because my website was hacked, and was full of malware, for i have too re-do my hole site all over again, and format my web-hotel :( so i am a bit over my head myself ATM :) but the site is now cleared by Google again :)

Harvey Sewdin
September 14th, 2012, 11:43 AM
no worries guys, the comp has still some time left, in the meantime i'll show you what i have so far :smile:

lahercoll
September 14th, 2012, 12:16 PM
no worries guys, the comp has still some time left, in the meantime i'll show you what i have so far :smile:

nce theme my friend fantastic work

faizalotai
September 14th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Awesomeee Harvey..damn it looks delicious..:shocked:

Sleazy
September 14th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Impressive themes!
What great talent you have kids.
Words fall short to express such incredible artwork.
Greetings to all

lostiano
September 14th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Harvey ur theme is a killer.. am pretty sure u gonna change the start orb... am i right ?

Harvey Sewdin
September 14th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Harvey ur theme is a killer.. am pretty sure u gonna change the start orb... am i right ?

sure, this preview was taken in wsb test mode lol it would be something with a alienware head lmao

serschik
September 16th, 2012, 02:01 PM
very very nice Harvey Sewdin,really looking forward to the end of your theme!:Smile:
(http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/191637-Harvey-Sewdin)

Mr GRiM
September 18th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Sorry guys been pretty busy lately and not had much time to start on my theme but I made a start yesterday and hope I will have it done in time, I'm making a bit of a minimalistic style this time but I am going for full functionality using a mix of dark and light in this theme, that will avoid any problems with browsers or documents not showing the correct colours.

Anyway here is a little preview of what I have so far, hopefully you guys wont be too disappointed.

Kino
September 18th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Wow you guys are professional indeed!
loving the previews so far. goodluck to all
the participants and keep'em coming! :bouttime::greedy:

Harvey Sewdin
September 18th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Sorry guys been pretty busy lately and not had much time to start on my theme but I made a start yesterday and hope I will have it done in time, I'm making a bit of a minimalistic style this time but I am going for full functionality using a mix of dark and light in this theme, that will avoid any problems with browsers or documents not showing the correct colours.

Anyway here is a little preview of what I have so far, hopefully you guys wont be too disappointed.

Mark, every theme that you create is a super work of art, so is this one bud, a very clean style. Not very used to see clean styles from you, but this one looks great so far bud :smile:

YourNumbr1Fan
September 18th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Wow!---Liking the buttons on this one man!
I agree with Harvey; This one, like all the others from you, will be a work of art!:Smile:

Mr GRiM
September 18th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it :Smile:

skull1959
September 18th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Nice Mark
I love minimalist styles and light and dark themes superb start bud :givahand:

drokot
September 18th, 2012, 04:04 PM
wow al the themes are looking great , now its waiting for razor for his previeuw , this comp is being to the best ever comp on the net good luck all

designfjotten
September 18th, 2012, 08:08 PM

Deeeam, okai guys, lets retreat, the master is in the house :D seriously bro, this start is so awsome, are you thinking of a color-less theme bud :) looks so freekin cool, and sleek bud :) looking forward too this one :D

nofx1994
September 19th, 2012, 04:09 AM
well the theme i posted first needs to be released at a later time so i will be doing this one for the comp i think a lighter theme will be good with all this darkness anyways lol

DaMan2030
September 19th, 2012, 09:04 AM
gonna be sick and nice vid!

Harvey Sewdin
September 19th, 2012, 11:22 AM
well the theme i posted first needs to be released at a later time so i will be doing this one for the comp i think a lighter theme will be good with all this darkness anyways lol

Nice work so far bud, nice color use as well :smile: a friend of mine was looking out to your vendetta theme, looks like he's gonna wait :smile:

_alex_
September 19th, 2012, 07:36 PM

Great one man,

looking forward to it!

All you guys are artists and special designers at theming, but.... i dunno like that much dark themes.... :worried:

This one will be voted from me as winner :happy:

bachbeet
September 19th, 2012, 09:10 PM
NOFX: I love your choice of a unique color. Varies from all the red, blue, and green themes out there. I think a nice dark golden explorer frame would go well with that one. Also a dark golden explorer.exe set.

nofx1994
September 19th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Well tell him the 5th of november it will be released I decided to go with the movie so the 5th just seems like the perfect time to release the theme
chqi8m4CEEY

Nice work so far bud, nice color use as well :smile: a friend of mine was looking out to your vendetta theme, looks like he's gonna wait :smile:

NAHOM
September 20th, 2012, 04:54 AM

Mark awesome Preview I like it very smooth and beautiful..

Harvey Sewdin
September 20th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Well tell him the 5th of november it will be released I decided to go with the movie so the 5th just seems like the perfect time to release the theme
chqi8m4CEEY

looks like a good idea to me, yeah he can wait. goodluck bud :smile:

lefty1981
September 20th, 2012, 12:59 PM
you guys blow my head off!totally amazing and the best,grim is back!have now three favors here and will all 3 use when done!^^

JokeStar
September 20th, 2012, 11:18 PM

OOOOOH Goodie....Goodie.......This is gonna be Epic..........I got my $$$$ on you Bud!!!

Elmo56
September 22nd, 2012, 10:52 AM
Let's get ready to RUMMMMMMBLE!

serschik
September 22nd, 2012, 04:48 PM
this look so awesome Mark !this is a fantastic work, windows 7 theme!:Smile:

gor17981
September 22nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
Truly stunning preview Mark, a great all rounder, love the cleaness of it :happy:

Hellcat
September 23rd, 2012, 03:54 PM
:flirt: beutiful work guys fantastic I'm impressed :shocked: everyone excellent work thank you guys :tu:

freak69ize
September 24th, 2012, 03:03 AM
here guys just a preview

introducing

ROG TWEAK DIY Theme

I think in my opinion.. the taskbar could use a little black in it to match explorer and start menu.. :)

freak69ize
September 24th, 2012, 03:10 AM

little update on mine

My opinion only... i think the start menu on the bottom right would look better if it matched the left side.. thats just me though. Killer theme though. Would still love to see it in red.. for us red fans ;)

safuddin
September 24th, 2012, 04:49 PM
wow nice looking theme guies i like them keep up coming:money:

mauam
September 25th, 2012, 09:28 PM
The Vault

Good luck to all.

OMFG,can't wait for that one:greedy:

Mr GRiM
September 27th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Just to let you know I am still working on this theme and I am past the mockup stage :smile:

drokot
September 27th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Just to let you know I am still working on this theme and I am past the mockup stage :smile:

i love this theme this is awsome great job grim

Harvey Sewdin
September 27th, 2012, 11:16 AM

Wow mark, this looks perfect. Its gonna be great for everyday use. And every color icon pack will go with it too :smile:

looking forward to the final result :Peace:

A.J
September 27th, 2012, 12:51 PM

the theme is very good Grim ...

but and the theme that you showed once? .. was an upgrade from theme HUD.. was green ????????

Mr GRiM
September 27th, 2012, 02:24 PM
the theme is very good Grim ...

but and the theme that you showed once? .. was an upgrade from theme HUD.. was green ????????

Thanks you mean this one, I will start on it again after the comp is over.

September 27th, 2012, 02:38 PM
GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM), both are shaping up really nicely. looking forward to each. thanks for the updates.

Letícia®
September 27th, 2012, 03:32 PM

Grim my friend, loved the two congratulations ... started a new competition? and did not warn me!!!lmao

xxrazor
September 27th, 2012, 03:53 PM
here guys just a preview

introducing

ROG TWEAK DIY Theme

I am a massive ROG fan, and this is freaking hot, ca not wait

cheers
xxrazor

JokeStar
September 27th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Just enough to spike my interest......you sly fox!!!!

I just know it will be the ONE to beat!

Noobee
September 28th, 2012, 09:38 PM
DAMN! honestly all of you's have did a very nice and unique job of your entry's :)
this is the first 'clash' that I wont be entering :(
I don't have time nor the talent no more, but I see a lot of new and exciting talent and idea's here,
Good luck to every one who entered, just remember, give it your best, go to take down the 'old assed granpa themers lol
Good luck and enjoy making them as much as we will have using them :Smile:

skull1959
September 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Hi all
All the theme's are looking fantastic guy's
Here's my update.

MOST_WASTED
September 28th, 2012, 10:31 PM
unbelievable. my money is on 8 of those themes that i've seen.. and we havent even seen razor's yet! :shocked:
this is the first time i will experience watching VC's clash competition and i am lovin it. i love it. i love this competition. love it! sorry, visiting this thread always livens me up lol

YourNumbr1Fan
September 30th, 2012, 12:35 AM
WOW man!!!!!!------WICKED!

Hi all
All the theme's are looking fantastic guy's
Here's my update.

adel9
September 30th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Tucker Will get my vote this time:tu:

razorsedge
September 30th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Hi everyone lol

Well I see all you guys in here have really been kicking some ass these themes are all unreal everyone's rocks to even say the least, I have to say by far the best comp I have seen we have had theme wise u guys have really busted some ass on these babies lol

I realize I have not posted screens yet and I am sry for that I wish I could tell you all how much work I have had to put into these I am getting close to done its just some of the extras I am doing now, I actually only got to apply the theme last nite in fact to run and test see if there was any tweaking I needed to do I been really having to pound away on these and when I post the screens you will see why it has been by far and away the toughest ones I have ever had to make lol

Thanks all you guys for doing such amazing jobs on your themes really really well done so far everyone :)

Tucker Will get my vote this timehttp://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_524.gif

Adel9 lol thanks man I hope you like what I have to offer it's very different then anything I have done in the past lol

plomo
September 30th, 2012, 11:52 AM
cant wait for everyone themes good luck to everybody godbless them all.

8pecxstudios
September 30th, 2012, 12:20 PM
here guys sneak peak at the rocketdock skin hope you guys can wait as much as i cant wait :happy:

JokeStar
September 30th, 2012, 01:36 PM
OOOOOOOOOOO...this is exciting!!

Gonna be a dogfight.........:gun:

Big V
September 30th, 2012, 04:06 PM
I like that toady that a sweet dock skin bud

mkpcxxl
October 1st, 2012, 12:36 PM
Holy crap titans, really good work from all of you artists.
I can't wait to see all this nice themes...

mkpcxxl

deviantdon
October 2nd, 2012, 04:56 AM
Razorsedge the suspense is killing me over here..:cheeky: and to everyone else that has enter the comp awesome work my friends..:tu:

nofx1994
October 3rd, 2012, 01:29 AM
Here is an update

YourNumbr1Fan
October 3rd, 2012, 02:15 AM
Man, this is so sharp!---I didn't think the HUD themes could be improved upon----boy was I wrong!:loving:

designfjotten
October 3rd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Man, this is so sharp!---I didn't think the HUD themes could be improved upon----boy was I wrong!:loving:

OMG i havent seen this one yet, this sure is sharp Jimmy :D

deeeam Mark this is gonna be one awsome theme :D

YourNumbr1Fan
October 3rd, 2012, 12:14 PM
Yep, looks like he (Mark) has added quite a few new designs in this one! Looks awesome! :Peace:

JokeStar
October 3rd, 2012, 09:24 PM
Here is an update

I like this look..........easy on the eyes and excellent choice of colors!!!

HammerJack
October 3rd, 2012, 09:47 PM

I don't know what's coming for the comp, but I can't take my eyes off this beauty....:loving: DROOL all over the place.. :loving:
Please, Please, finish this one some time..

razorsedge
October 3rd, 2012, 11:40 PM
Razorsedge the suspense is killing me over here..:cheeky: and to everyone else that has enter the comp awesome work my friends..:tu:

lol soon my friend very soon I need to get a few of these extras done so I can take some nice screens almost there lol

8pecxstudios
October 4th, 2012, 05:12 AM

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/44454-ROG-Tweak-Theme-%28-Clash-Of-The-Titans-6-%29-Limited-Edition?p=246129#post246129

designfjotten
October 4th, 2012, 06:25 AM
lol soon my friend very soon I need to get a few of these extras done so I can take some nice screens almost there lol

awsome, cant whait to see what you come up with :)

Deam bro, this looks awsome :D i think this is real good too be a first theme :D and it is Republic of Gamers :D :D whohoo

good luck in the komp my friends

lwarmachinel
October 6th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Great taskbar dude!

YourNumbr1Fan
October 6th, 2012, 02:49 AM
:Peace:I just want to give a BIG THANKS to all you guys for making these awesome themes. I know some people think that theme-builders get the big-head, over-inflated egos, but I personally feel that you all SHOULD be proud of your art! If it wasn't for you theme-builders, man, we would be stuck with some crumby-looking GUI on our computers......and that alone could make someone go out and murder. So, you guys ARE SAVING LIVES, are as important as priests and policemen and surgeons! (lol!)

God Bless You All, and Remember:

lmao2

(Really, thanks guys, that's no joke. All of you have amazing artistic talents.)

adel9
October 6th, 2012, 03:13 AM

That is awesome theme mark the fact is light looks pro for me and btw looks good your desk

October 6th, 2012, 01:11 PM
:Peace:I just want to give a BIG THANKS to all you guys for making these awesome themes. I know some people think that theme-builders get the big-head, over-inflated egos, but I personally feel that you all SHOULD be proud of your art! If it wasn't for you theme-builders, man, we would be stuck with some crumby-looking GUI on our computers......and that alone could make someone go out and murder.

............And in breaking news the group of senior citizens know as the Win 8 Killers have just bombed another Microsoft campus. The group was made famous when they blew Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer out of their shoes and socks using grenade launchers without killing anyone else at a White House gathering to celebrate the killing of president Romney and Vice President Ryan. The group lead by Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM), Big V (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/155318-Big-V), razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), nofx1994 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/150994-nofx1994), and others claim they will continue to bomb Microsoft campuses until Microsoft adds back in to Windows 8 all the code Microsoft removed from 8. The Win 8 Killers are know to have close ties with notorious AARP group.
lmao2lmao2lmao2

creator
October 6th, 2012, 09:10 PM
wow wow to you all great themes and razor nice done whit the video respect for you all :Smile:

grace38
October 6th, 2012, 09:51 PM
good luck 2 all and the video is really awesome cant wait LOL:amazed::happy:

razorsedge
October 8th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Hey everyone :)

Sry I just wanted to thow a little update at you all, I had expected to be done already but as fate would have it I got hammered with a really bad flu and have been completly bed ridden for the last 4 or 5 days today is the first day I have been able to even get out of bed at all to get on the computer.

I am gonna try and get back to it today to finish up what I have left again I am sry for the delay I can't recall ever having a flu this bad where I was so weak I could not even get outta bed for so long man, I have not even eatin in the last 4 days lol. At least I was able to get outa bed today though so I think am getting better lol

plomo
October 8th, 2012, 12:52 PM
HI RAZOR I HOPE U GET WELL OK.

October 8th, 2012, 12:56 PM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), if you get it done, you get it done. if you don't, you don't. just get well.

peter.pan
October 8th, 2012, 12:58 PM
I hope you get better soon...
The best thing for that is a Dooby and a glass of whisky...Older the better :peace:

faizalotai
October 8th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Tucker bud,just get well.don't push yourself out.lol

jkd
October 8th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Razor sharp don't push yourself we can wait. So get better soon, because i know once you do... you well be slicing and dicing with your artistic sword, creating something spectacular. Get better my friend.daman

daim0n
October 12th, 2012, 02:35 AM
thanks this is great:happy:

PC2012
October 14th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Thanx.... I will check it out

JokeStar
October 14th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Hey Razor............just get your mind strength back...has some chicken broth and a brandy......you'll get into it soon enough.....flu's a bitch!

nofx1994
October 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Well it seems most of the builders are waiting on me but I had a big pc issue that happened. My power supply went out and in the process of that happening it killed my ssd and one of my 1tb drives (which i was able to save the tb drive). So in saying that I should be done with the actual theme itself today since i am back up to a decent running on my pc now but all my extra stuff will come after the theme itself is released and again i am sorry for the wait guys.

JokeStar
October 14th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Sorry to hear that, hope you didn't loose any archives!..........NOW..let's see what ya got..........:cheeky:

Big V
October 14th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Well it seems most of the builders are waiting on me but I had a big pc issue that happened. My power supply went out and in the process of that happening it killed my ssd and one of my 1tb drives (which i was able to save the tb drive). So in saying that I should be done with the actual theme itself today since i am back up to a decent running on my pc now but all my extra stuff will come after the theme itself is released and again i am sorry for the wait guys.

That got to suck Harvey hopefully you didn't lose a lot of your stuff. I also recently had a 750gb hard drive fail and it real bitch thankfully i was able to recover 90% of my stuff

October 14th, 2012, 07:55 PM
nofx (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/150994-nofx1994), sorry to hear that. glad it didn't really knock you off stride. looking forward to you new theme.

Harvey Sewdin
October 14th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Hope you recover everything soon NOFX, its really a bad situation to be in. Looking forward to see your theme :smile:

nofx1994
October 14th, 2012, 11:44 PM
thanks guy and vern luckly i saw it all coming and moved almost everything to one of my 3tb externals but it just sucks that my ps and ssd were both not even a year old yet but decided to step up on power supplies and got a corsair gs700 and as far as my crucial ssd i will be sending it back but it is not going back in here it was too small anyways lol but hopefully i should have my theme up here really soon