PDA

View Full Version : Lord of The Rings-Rainmeter/Dream..

The Black Page
August 30th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Apologies i never put this into 1 script guys.i've been off the tools a while plus always like to give credit to the creators who's work i take the spanners too.
Enclosed in the RAR is the font you'll need to get it to fire (ringbearer),most of the pileus suite which compromises the bulk of the core,an independent Gmail reader,recycle bin,weather skin & moon cycle plus a nifty little RSS reader i recently stumbled upon.Again my apologies for the "apparatus" i'm currently relegated to performing surgery on.An 11" mac air with a retina dazzling display capacity of 1366x768! hence if any of you care to give it a go you'll probably need to adjust font sizes & positioning.
This was initially intended as an add on to Razorsedge' entry to Clash of the Titans 6 but now the big guy's onto another tangent we thought maybe it might go to some use here rather than throwing it in the trash can.Cheers..

CREDITS: ( All the originals can be found on Deviant Art with the exception of the Dream which is at dreamscene.org)

Plieus-Livinglightening Rod
Transyahooweather-Kredoc
Gmail reader-Jeffrey Morley
Recycle Bin-siesie
Moonphase-Benjam

razorsedge
August 30th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Thanks a ton for this bud great work man it looks stunning :)

8pecxstudios
August 30th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Wow Killer Meter Bud Thanks For The Share And Gr8 Work :money:

The Black Page
August 30th, 2012, 06:26 AM
cheers toady.i've got another LOTR meter here using winstep just the RSS is shot in this one :sigh: can easy enough give it a facelift though & throw it up as well if anyone's interested.thanks again mate..

razorsedge
August 30th, 2012, 07:46 AM
cheers toady.i've got another LOTR meter here using winstep just the RSS is shot in this one :sigh: can easy enough give it a facelift though & throw it up as well if anyone's interested.thanks again mate..

thats another wicked one bud ya u should post that one too these were stunners ccant wait to see what u do to go along with my skyrim theme bud instant classic I can see it now lol

The Black Page
August 30th, 2012, 07:59 AM
cheers bro, really lookin forward to hooking up again! :tu:

max68
August 30th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Fantastic skin thank you for having her/it shared friend

maduwattas
September 11th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Wow really fantastic job man thanks a lot from Istanbul

Lamia
July 18th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Amazing work, thank you for sharing! :Smile:

Trollsngoblins
January 29th, 2015, 12:10 PM
Sorry for necro'ing... I'm completely new here and just started using Rainmeter.
Why? Because I fell in love with this LOTR theme. Especially the Nazgul made me fall in love, the Start menu, all of it!

Yet I see 'Can post it as well if people are interrested'.. well, I'm more then interrested!
:happy:

Greetz!

~ TnG.