PDA

View Full Version : ASUS TUF Part 2

Harvey Sewdin
August 31st, 2012, 01:23 PM
Something i did when i got tired making my clash of the titans entry, enjoy...

August 31st, 2012, 01:28 PM
i've seen the board on a few sites, don't think much of all the plastic. next it will be a metal overlay and they will have overheating problems. i love asus but if they start getting too ridiculous i'll go with gigabyte. i'm no fan of gigabyte's dual bios, but i can live with it.

Harvey Sewdin
August 31st, 2012, 01:39 PM
True, but i love that plastic cover thingy, looks nice with the color scheme of the board. But i dont know how much heat that cover holds.

bigporl
August 31st, 2012, 04:13 PM
I see some modders are now starting to spray there mobos.

Harvey Sewdin
August 31st, 2012, 04:56 PM
I see some modders are now starting to spray there mobos.

yeah i saw some sprayed motherboards, doesn't look bad if its done correct. But its risky cause it will be holding up heat.
Thats why i like this cover more than a paint job.

Azt3ck
August 31st, 2012, 06:17 PM
Very nice, I have the Sabertooth P67 board. Im thinking of doing a vinyl over the plastic but have to figure what picture to put on it.
Question I have Macromedia Fireworks 8, was wondering what the difference is to photoshop or the CS series?
Is Fireworks good or mehh?

Harvey Sewdin
August 31st, 2012, 06:39 PM
Very nice, I have the Sabertooth P67 board. Im thinking of doing a vinyl over the plastic but have to figure what picture to put on it.
Question I have Macromedia Fireworks 8, was wondering what the difference is to photoshop or the CS series?
Is Fireworks good or mehh?

i havent worked much with it, but fireworks has some limitations. On the other hand photoshop can be used for anything (especially photo editing, it has almost everything you need), fireworks is for quickediting and so on. Thats what i did, now i only use PS. The best! :superman:

Azt3ck
August 31st, 2012, 06:50 PM
ok thx need to see about getting PS now

8pecxstudios
August 31st, 2012, 09:54 PM
i've seen the board on a few sites, don't think much of all the plastic. next it will be a metal overlay and they will have overheating problems. i love asus but if they start getting too ridiculous i'll go with gigabyte. i'm no fan of gigabyte's dual bios, but i can live with it.

lol actually

that thermal armor make a massive difference in temps lol i did post screens and videos of it some where lol and crash free bios are good so you cant brick your mobo when updating your bios
plus the sabertooth has a 5yr warranty

8pecxstudios
August 31st, 2012, 09:54 PM
Something i did when i got tired making my clash of the titans entry, enjoy...

Gr8 Work Harvey Very Nice Wallpaper :tu:

lahercoll
September 1st, 2012, 12:32 PM
wow...fantastic work my friend nice wall thanks

andymel746
September 1st, 2012, 01:46 PM
nice style as always, thanks :)