PDA

View Full Version : Universal Theme Patcher - Manual Install

Big V
September 8th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Here is a manual install version of the Universal Theme Patcher for those that prefer Installing the app manually
This is the version that i use
Just make sure once you extrac the archive to choose the correct version for your OS
X86 for 32-bit OS
x64 for 64-bit os
Right click the exe and run as admin for best results

bachbeet
September 8th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I didn't know there was any other version out there. I've always used the manual install. Although now I've switched to using UXstyle core. I don't have to restart my pc if I use that one. And, with either one, my antivirus disables it at least once a week when it runs. So, it's more convenient to do a re-install w/o having to restart.

Big V
September 8th, 2012, 04:41 PM
What antivirus are you running? Have you tried making an exception in the antivirus program for the app?

It actually the same app that raxorsedge has posted the only difference is the one he has posted is a silent install and this one you have to manually run and click the patches and do a restart afterwards
Some people have problems with silents or prefer to do it themselfs so they can see what is going on thats why i uped this version of it

_alex_
September 8th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Here is a manual install version of the Universal Theme Patcher for those that prefer Installing the app manually
This is the version that i use
Just make sure once you extrac the archive to choose the correct version for your OS
X86 for 32-bit OS
x64 for 64-bit os
Right click the exe and run as admin for best results

Hey,

i always used this one, from long time, thanks for sharing Man,

PS i welcommed you at MDL :peace:

Big V
September 24th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Alex I have been a member for a long time bud just not very active on mdl forum