PDA

View Full Version : Need good quality sleeving.

SirSlaughter
September 9th, 2012, 04:17 PM
I was originally not going to do anything with my Main build because I didn't know too much at the time on modding, sleeving, ect. But now that I have messed with Project Phoenix for a while I think I can do some stuff. I plan on getting a modular power supply and a 660Ti. Now my issue is I don't know anywhere I can trust to get good quality sleeving. I only know more or less on amazon and newegg.

For My Adelaide (computer to be upgraded) I want a high density UV green and Black sleeving. Thing s I can only find non-specific kits. When I bought my red sleeve kit it was high density. when I bought my UV green it was loosely woven and made with thin nylon material. I want to know a good place I can find really good quality sleeving kit that will be able to cover up all the wires of my PSU. That, and I really need a pin removal tool that can get me to the wires in the first place. I already have 2 for Molex that I manage to find but that's all I can find.

So anybody got a few good places I can look? Oh and if anybody can tell me the exact sizes I need in case I have to buy each cable sleeve individually instead of in a kit that would be great too. Thanks!

AnUfFsTuFf
September 10th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Try here...this is where I get all my modding stuff http://www.xoxide.com/

SirSlaughter
September 11th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Well I took a look and it pretty much has the exact same stuff I've seen everywhere else. So darn my search for a different brand continues. But now I at least have another PC Store to look up online.