PDA

View Full Version : giving credit where credit is due....

deviantdon
September 9th, 2012, 05:49 PM
as a graphic designer i do not mind giving credit where credit is due.
what im saying is if i use parts of someones work in something im putting together and or building.i have no problem giving credit to that person or person's for the great work that they have done.
also i will always give credit to the people who (sometimes i do need help) do help me with the putting together of a project that i am working on.
i also do a lot of checking now on who made what and when.
so with that being said...
i will not just give credit to work just because you say or a friend says that you did something with out proof.
if i did this the credit list would be so long that there would be no room for the actual project...

again just so everyone knows (i do my research before using work of others)and if your name isn't on that work then (please)don't hold that against me if you are not mentioned ...
take that up with the other guy.....

i am very sorry if this upsets anyone but i am not a thief and i don't lie. so i feel that this is the truth and what needs to be said....

THANK YOU..........DEVIANTDON

_alex_
September 9th, 2012, 08:00 PM
i am very sorry if this upsets anyone but i am not a thief and i don't lie. so i feel that this is the truth and what needs to be said....

THANK YOU..........DEVIANTDON

I think everyone here is in a good mind doing our theming/modding, and sometimes happen to forget someone's help.....
But this is not bad, in my opinion if i and my work can help you, i don't care to be credited for, we are here to give, share and help without needing to show off, just for pleasure and passion....

That will be different if someone steals your work claiming it's work elsewhere, this is BAD!

You man are great, i like your job and way of thinking, keep going!!:dif:

Swirlman1
September 11th, 2012, 04:49 AM
I'm sorry Donald, I wasn't trying to get on your case or anything like that. I got a talking to by the Mods, I'm really sorry for giving you a hard time.

deviantdon
September 14th, 2012, 06:31 AM
thanks Swirlman1 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/225609-Swirlman1),wasn't directed just at you.but thank you for your comment,,,were cool my brother...:peace: