PDA

View Full Version : Plasma Chamber by ~MerlinTheRed

peter.pan
September 14th, 2012, 09:45 AM

This is a collection of simple bars that you can place at the right edge of your screen. As you can see from the preview the bars are highly customizable.

Included are the following bars:

Month, Day, Hour, Minute, Second
CPU (Average or up to 6 cores individually)
HDD meters (C:\ - I:\)
RAM usage meter
Upload/Download meters
Battery status
Music player progress and controls (hover over the "MUSIC" text)

If you need to adapt one of the skins to your needs (like changing the Music player it is controlling), right-click it and choose "Edit Skin". Each skin has only minimal code and it should be immediately apparent what you need to change.

It is also very easy to create your own bars, if you want to start with a little Rainmeter coding. All you need is to create a measure that provides values in the range (0, 1). You can use the existing bars as a template.

If you find any bugs, have suggestions what could be added or have created your own bars that you would like to be included, don't hesitate to contact me.

Update 1 (version 1.2):
- Added Upload/Download and Battery Bars
- The bar light will never exceed the intended area

http://www.deviantart.com/download/321954359/plasma_chamber_by_merlinthered-d5bolkn.rmskin

Just Something NEW that i wanted to share with everyone..... enjoy :Peace:
Supports up to 6 CPU's
And you can change the colors

Tony Gee
September 14th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Looks like Tron.. like the clean lines,but missing something??

peter.pan
September 14th, 2012, 11:22 AM

This is a collection of simple bars that you can place at the right edge of your screen. As you can see from the preview the bars are highly customizable.

Included are the following bars:

Month, Day, Hour, Minute, Second
CPU (Average or up to 6 cores individually)
HDD meters (C:\ - I:\)
RAM usage meter
Upload/Download meters
Battery status
Music player progress and controls (hover over the "MUSIC" text)

If you need to adapt one of the skins to your needs (like changing the Music player it is controlling), right-click it and choose "Edit Skin". Each skin has only minimal code and it should be immediately apparent what you need to change.

It is also very easy to create your own bars, if you want to start with a little Rainmeter coding. All you need is to create a measure that provides values in the range (0, 1). You can use the existing bars as a template.

If you find any bugs, have suggestions what could be added or have created your own bars that you would like to be included, don't hesitate to contact me.

Update 1 (version 1.2):
- Added Upload/Download and Battery Bars
- The bar light will never exceed the intended area

http://www.deviantart.com/download/321954359/plasma_chamber_by_merlinthered-d5bolkn.rmskin

credit gos to the creator
MerlinTheRed
Just Something NEW that i wanted to share with everyone..... enjoy :Peace:
Supports up to 6 CPU's
And you can change the colors

credit gos to the creator
MerlinTheRed

September 14th, 2012, 11:50 AM
peter.pan (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/197464-peter-pan), sweet looking. might be just what the doctor ordered. thanks a lot.

peter.pan
September 14th, 2012, 06:14 PM
your very welcome:peace:

peter.pan
September 17th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Check this out

peter.pan
September 19th, 2012, 08:43 AM
:Peace:NEW

napster_84
October 24th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Nice job bro..!!!