PDA

View Full Version : Very Dissatisfied Computers for Dummies, Customer Aggrevation lol

razorsedge
September 17th, 2012, 12:43 PM
These are such true videos of what isp customer support is like lmao

Very Dissatisfied Computers for Dummies

YBdzsWI7d9s

Very Dissatisfied Customer Aggrevation

Part 1

95ERanLdhoU

Part 2

xbQCsihEXfs

Part 3

b0IY9oeR2QI

Very Dissatisfied Call 1

9-EuceJe_do

Very Dissatisfied Call 2 rH79nYIm2FU

Very Dissatisfied Jobs
ibp_YOYCELg

Thanks Toady for passing the first one on to me lmao

8pecxstudios
September 17th, 2012, 12:48 PM
lmao there to true

September 17th, 2012, 12:53 PM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), especially the second one is soooooo true.

Big V
September 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Omg AT&T should have been the title of this thread because it almost an exact repeat of my last tech support call with their stupid ass's. The only difference was i could actually understand what the bitch in the video was saying unlike the tech support asshole I got to speak too in their call center.
If I want to speak to Habeeb I would dialed india or whatever country they are using this week not a US number lmao

YourNumbr1Fan
September 17th, 2012, 01:01 PM
lmao2MwhaaaaAAhhhh-HaaaahaaaaHAAA!!!!!!

These are so freakin funny man!!!
My sides hurt!:laughing:

razorsedge
September 17th, 2012, 01:14 PM
ya I have toi admit these vids are great there is some more I will post them to the first post there is a part 1 to that second one of him talking to the lady in india need to post that one for sure so u get the full effect lmao

YourNumbr1Fan
September 17th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Yea, you should definitely post the one where the guy is talking to the Indian woman!----I'm sure it's a side-splitter!:laughing:
ya I have toi admit these vids are great there is some more I will post them to the first post there is a part 1 to that second one of him talking to the lady in india need to post that one for sure so u get the full effect lmao

razorsedge
September 17th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Yea, you should definitely post the one where the guy is talking to the Indian woman!----I'm sure it's a side-splitter!:laughing:

there u go guys other ones posted lmao enjoy pissing ur pants lol