PDA

View Full Version : New Alienware Bootskin v3 Enjoy!!! Color Pack

ONE MAN ARMY
September 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Ok hope you guys like this one. I put a preview of the multi color just so you could see all the colors available. Like always props to Virtual Customs for such a great website, to not only learn so much from but to just flat out Bling my computer out. So thanks to everyone who makes this site what it is. Im just trying to throw a little something back your way. Well Hope you guys like this one. I will be working on some more. I know a wile back someone wanted a marijuana bootskin. So that is what I will be working on next. Enjoy!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPSyte2vYw&feature=youtu.be

deviantdon
September 20th, 2012, 08:11 PM
dude!!!!! awesome job my friend......:happy::tu:

ONE MAN ARMY
September 20th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Thank you for the support means alot.

RICH2466
September 24th, 2012, 11:50 PM
THANK YOU , REALLY ENJOYED THE VIDEO THANKS!

cmdru1980
July 12th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Just wondering, how do I put all the pics together to make it my boot screen.

ONE MAN ARMY
July 12th, 2013, 07:59 PM
You need a program called win7bootupdater I should have included this in the pack. If not you can download it anywhere on the web free. Once you have the program run it and all you need to do is choose from the drop downl menu Animation. Select the folder that contains all the images and apply. Its ver simple to do. Hope this help.

cmdru1980
July 12th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Thanks. Alreadt had the program.. Just never noticed that option. thank you.

-C

Lamia
July 12th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Amazing job you did here my friend, thank you for preview of your hard work! :Peace:

Dethtool74
February 28th, 2015, 04:02 AM
I have been looking everywhere for different colored boot skins. This is the one stop shop with the variety of colors you have in this kick ass multipack. Awsome job man!!!

Robbo
March 1st, 2015, 03:53 PM
Looks really cool ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY) thank you.