PDA

View Full Version : Help.

airborne502nd
September 26th, 2012, 05:05 PM
I have HUD evolution installed and everything was working fine until I started my computer this morning and the start orb, start menu, and windows explorer windows changed themselves back to default settings and layouts. I included screenshots. The only thing that seems to work now is the wallpaper and icons.

Big V
September 26th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I have HUD evolution installed and everything was working fine until I started my computer this morning and the start orb, start menu, and windows explorer windows changed themselves back to default settings and layouts. I included screenshots. The only thing that seems to work now is the wallpaper and icons.

Looks like maybe a windows update removed your system patches to enable 3rd party theme use
Rerun your theme patcher
If you need to redownload the patcher it can be found here http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/896-Theme-Patchers

lahercoll
September 27th, 2012, 12:47 AM

friend restores his system a time before it urge the thema then install the UniversalThemePatcher_20090409 where the friend BIG leaves to him the link and then install the topic tanbien I recommend to him to do again another point of restoration of his system and to install the theme and everything has to go out well greetings I wait quite for this good.

peter.pan
September 27th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Hi ...
Big V is right: just repatch thats it...:Peace: