PDA

View Full Version : You Know Im a Beast at Sniping!

ONE MAN ARMY
September 26th, 2012, 06:33 PM
xONE MAN ARMYx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxEVVJCGxPs&feature=plcp

maikal82
September 26th, 2012, 08:03 PM
All you doing is using that auto aim hack you noob.

8pecxstudios
September 26th, 2012, 09:30 PM
and this is why the game sucks aimbot tools like that have wrecked it thats not skill or good gaming at all thats just people wrecking it for others i paid $89 for this game and its unplayable..:anger:

ONE MAN ARMY
September 27th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Wow I did not expect to get people angry at this. I know quickscoping is kinda lame to those who cant do it. BUt I did not make that game. However I agree MW3 is a Shitty game. So I got to do what I can to make it fun for me. And that be shitting on people with a sniper rifle.

Mr GRiM
September 27th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Nice video but it does look like your using aim assist but as you say you have to make the game fun somehow and you cant beat them might as well join them.

ONE MAN ARMY
September 27th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Exactly. Mr Grim. I am not cheating by any means. And Quickscoping is not hard but its not like anyone can do it you got to practice. But its fun to beast on people with a sniper rifle. Its a Challenge. Its whats fun for me. There is a little aim assist built into the game. and it helps but you still got to be on that center of them for it to work. and you cant miss. or your dead

Danice
September 27th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Damn lol, everyone is on MW3. i'm on COD4 :S

ONE MAN ARMY
September 28th, 2012, 10:45 PM
MW3 Be Fun !!!! Ok I cant lie probably the worst call of duty game made so far but. Im a COD Fan

Predator-cz
September 29th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I hate to disappoint you, but that's below UT3 TLGSE and DOS average... where the only way to instakill someone is to actually headshot them with a sniper rifle, direct hit with a slow rocket launcher, or executing a well placed shock combo.

COD instakilling with OP sniper rifle is just cheap and lame.. however if you enjoy this form of entertainment and understandable rage of your opponents, then do as you please...