PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk?

YourNumbr1Fan
September 30th, 2012, 11:41 PM
I know they have it at CTX, but I'm wondering if we can get it for VC here? Comes in handy....
Not trying to SPAM, just wondering about Tapatalk.:Peace:

HitMeDoN
October 1st, 2012, 10:10 AM
Yea It would very useful for mobile users

Mr GRiM
October 1st, 2012, 02:06 PM
I have just tried installing it but I don't think it worked, the Taptalk site keeps giving me a Time Out message as well so not sure if the service they provide would be very good or if it can effect the speed of our site as well so I think I might not worry about that one guys, we already have Forum Runner http://www.forumrunner.net/ built into the latest version of vbulletin and the new mobile skin which is very nice to use on small devices

HitMeDoN
October 1st, 2012, 05:09 PM
I have just tried installing it but I don't think it worked, the Taptalk site keeps giving me a Time Out message as well so not sure if the service they provide would be very good or if it can effect the speed of our site as well so I think I might not worry about that one guys, we already have Forum Runner http://www.forumrunner.net/ built into the latest version of vbulletin and the new mobile skin which is very nice to use on small devices

Maybe thats why CreativX loads slow :laughing:

banny1
November 26th, 2012, 03:32 AM
MrGrim I may have the solution to your time out, I will pm you code asap, will be aa few hour yet

banny1
November 26th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Sorry forgot to ask are you using dnp firewall? Im on my phone at present so cant check

Mr GRiM
November 26th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Sorry forgot to ask are you using dnp firewall? Im on my phone at present so cant check

It wasn't a problem with our site, it was there website, it was really slow and not loading pages, at the same time when their website was slow it was causing VC to go slow as well so I would rather just not use Taptalk mate.

banny1
November 26th, 2012, 05:01 AM
:daman: your the boss, ive sent you the code, and a link to the plugin, in case you reconsider.

:nervs: hope thats ok