PDA

View Full Version : 7tsp Icon Packs For Windows 7

Pages : 1 [2]

Mr GRiM
April 29th, 2010, 03:03 AM
Sorry mate all the icon Packs with installers here are for Windows 7 only, if you want them for Vista you can Download my Basic Black theme for Vista that does include the Full Glass Blue Icon pack

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/027/a/0/Basic_Black__for_Vista_v1_0_by_MrGRiM01.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzqnjmhqwj0

foncho
April 29th, 2010, 10:32 PM
thanks Mr grim i will use it :cool:

Taxidriver05
May 4th, 2010, 01:33 PM
[ISSUE SOLVED!]

IronHide
May 5th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Thankzzz for that red glasssss

mich2ga
May 11th, 2010, 12:52 PM
I was having trouble reinstalling the Blue glossy again. I have read through the posts. I had two of the Dll's Bak, but can seem to delete this one>>>Shell32.dll.bak

Have tried taking ownership & have, still won't delete. Any suggestions?

Thank You

mich2ga
May 11th, 2010, 01:41 PM
WOW, I got it. I have learned something already by belonging to this Forum. I Appreciate it so much

Thank You

vtsm
May 12th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Thank you very much!!

pewpew
May 15th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Hi Mr Grim
Well I installed the Full Glass Blue Icon Pack twice but when I restarted my PC it says "successfully Installed" or something but the Icons are still Windows Default. I looked for the dll's in the system32 folder, there was a backup but the "new" files have actually the same size like the originals. UAC was disabled and i did it like in the readme but it wont work :idk:
I am using Windows 7 Enterprise, don't know if the problem already existed but i just read the half of this thread^^
I hope someone could help me, because ur icons looks very nice and those Windows Default ones are lame :D

greetz

Taxidriver05
May 16th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Hi Mr Grim
Well I installed the Full Glass Blue Icon Pack twice but when I restarted my PC it says "successfully Installed" or something but the Icons are still Windows Default. I looked for the dll's in the system32 folder, there was a backup but the "new" files have actually the same size like the originals. UAC was disabled and i did it like in the readme but it wont work :idk:
I am using Windows 7 Enterprise, don't know if the problem already existed but i just read the half of this thread^^
I hope someone could help me, because ur icons looks very nice and those Windows Default ones are lame :D

greetz

Did you delete the Icon cache and the thumbnail preview?

pewpew
May 16th, 2010, 09:09 AM
1st I just deleted the Icon Cache, now I deleted both again and tried it but it still doesn't work -.-

pewpew
May 19th, 2010, 08:16 PM
noone knows a solution? :/

mich2ga
May 23rd, 2010, 11:48 PM
hey guys i installed Mr GRiM's Glossy Blue Icon Pack and had it for over a month :o but now i wnated to uninstall it because i wanted a default desktop. err, i uninstalled that icon pack and reboot my pc and the icons still were there :what: so i want to know how to uninstall them help please :( i had UAC full disabled. :cry: :cry:

Hi there jimmy and :welcome:, I would try clearing the IconCahe there is a good guide on how to do so Here (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=136)

Hope this help's.

thanks for the welcome Cashis :D

i cleared IconCache but icons were still the same!!! ooh Damnit. any other think that i can do :cry: maybe reinstall windows lol

That happened to Me with them, I used Tuneup Utilties to reset the icons & then I went in & named all 3 files to bak. Then I used to windows Theme installer to replace the default Files. Deleted bak files. Installed awhole new Icon Pack. The glossy blue one's are the only one's that do that

steveb32
May 24th, 2010, 11:10 PM
You have to use the UninstallCleanup.cmd which is located in the data folder of the icon pack before you can uninstall or install icons. I had a similar problem uninstalling the full glass blue icon pack until i ran that command. Hope this helps don't know if you tried this or not. Good luck

atiuru
May 31st, 2010, 08:07 PM
Thank you again.

changopepe
May 31st, 2010, 09:49 PM
awesome icons my like :cool:

parisianplayboy
May 31st, 2010, 10:52 PM
Why its not workng to me :p Sad

i try many times but nothing happen.;when i install "Say" Complet but when was retart my pc nothing happen:D
im using (32bit)
Can u help me about my prob..MR.GRIM

Thnks

Taxidriver05
June 1st, 2010, 05:38 AM
Why its not workng to me :p Sad

i try many times but nothing happen.;when i install "Say" Complet but when was retart my pc nothing happen:D
im using (32bit)
Can u help me about my prob..MR.GRIM

Thnks

Maybe you have to delete the Thumbnails and the Icon Cache...

parisianplayboy
June 1st, 2010, 09:59 AM
Where can i see them? teach me please :p

Taxidriver05
June 1st, 2010, 12:05 PM
Where can i see them? teach me please :p

Well...

I think, http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/34968-Clearing-Windows-Icon-Caches. you should find all relevant information...

parisianplayboy
June 1st, 2010, 07:33 PM
OMG nothing happen:D when i was install "Say" Complet but when was retart my pc nothing happen:D
i was try 2days to install this Package icon but Nothing happen....

Any one can make for me ( VEDIO TUTORIAL ) How to install this Icon PLeaseeee
im using win7 (32bit)

I really want this icon....

PLeasee help me......

Fixit
June 4th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Nice icon sets! :cool:

Really like the glass ones, great work!

ottow
June 6th, 2010, 01:50 PM
thanks

silverspoons
June 7th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Hello, I have also run into problems with these icons..
I have Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Build 7600. When I ran the installer, I got an error message, but after it said complete, I restarted and my user frame, and the logon box were missing from my logon screen...
Any ideas why this has happened? I have turned UAC off,
Thanks. :(

FCVPI99
June 14th, 2010, 10:32 PM
hope someone can help me i installed Mr GRiM's Black Glass Icon Pack and it works fine except i cant find the folder with the arrow that is used for the downloads folder it shows it for icon in the users folder but when i do to my 2nd drive download folder and try to have it show that folder with the green arrow i dont see it in the icons can someone give me a hint on what im doing wrong?

i was able to fix it by downloading the icon pack with out the install and just pointed to it but i still cant find it in the system 32 file that i installed although its there cuz the folder in users has the icon :idk:

another question is in my task bar i was able to change the windows explorer icon to the black style does anybody know of a media player and firefox black icon that will match the black glass icon pack??

edee
June 26th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Ok , here is my problem ....maybe someone can help ?

Last night I downloaded the ultimate icon pack with installer for Windows 7 , build 7600. I followed all directions to a tee , and yes even created abckups of the affected dlls .
Since installing ( everything whent smoothly ) ....
1.) I use a custon logon screen that now keeps going back to default .
2.) My icon sizes in all folders keep defaulting back to "list view" instead of where I choose to keep "Large icons"

Can someone tell me why this may be happening ? because it never did untill after I installed the icon pack last night so it must have something to do with the installer or the install itself . Any help would be appreciated , I like this con set and would really hate to have to go back to the default.

:idk:
Thanks ,
Ed

Pajamas
July 7th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Hey, quick question... Love the theme and the icons to go with it, but after installing everything, i'm still missing a few icons such as firefox that i saw used in your demo picture. any way i can get in on that?

diabolo
July 8th, 2010, 10:18 PM
trop bien tes icons trop moche ceux d'origine
très très bon travail de réalisation que tu as fais
bonne continuation
:cool: :-D

Big Evil 911
July 9th, 2010, 06:28 AM
thanks for these icon packs really nice

scoopeeedoo
July 9th, 2010, 02:57 PM
XD Thanks!!!

JacobAndrew
July 12th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Dear Mr. Grim,
I was having trouble with my WMC so I ran a program called WinFix, which I was reading about on SevenForums. After I ran it, it put my computer back to factory, and still didn't fix my problem. I got it to run custom themes again, but it still won't let me use custom icons. I'm just curious if you have any idea why it would cause this, or maybe I should check with someone else. TIA

bedo
July 12th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Thanks Mr GRiM
I've ms windows 7 ultimate ARABIC ver. ,so can i download any icon pack of this & replace it SAFELY ??

Thanks again

bedo
July 12th, 2010, 09:01 AM
try it, work fine ,no problems, lol ,thanks for cool icons

zaggie
July 12th, 2010, 08:29 PM
hi thanx for the icons,the only problem i have is that i too am missing a few icons such as the firefox one,any ideas what might be wrong?

thanx again :)

chuck-1
July 19th, 2010, 09:47 AM
can someone help,i running win 7 home premium 64 and when i install the ULTIMATE-GOLD-IconPack i loose my rear speakers. im running the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro 7.1. has anyone else had this problem. :crazy:

Mr GRiM
July 19th, 2010, 09:57 AM
can someone help,i running win 7 home premium 64 and when i install the ULTIMATE-GOLD-IconPack i loose my rear speakers. im running the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro 7.1. has anyone else had this problem. :crazy:

Yes it has been reported that there can be a loss of sound using Creative sound cards, the problem is that when the shell32.dll is modified it becomes unsigned and that causes problem with creative sound cards, the only option you have it to replace the shell32.dll in the installer with your default shell32 and then you will have no problems, you will loose a few icons by doing that but none of the major ones.

You could also go to the system32.dll.bak in the system32 folder and move it to the desktop and then rename the modded one shell32.dll.bak, then take the .bak extension from the one on the desktop and put it back in the system32 folder and then restart to take effect.

Whatever way you do it just make sure your not using the modded shell32.dll :)

chuck-1
July 19th, 2010, 11:38 AM
thanks grim, replace the shell32.dll in the installer with the default shell32 works great only lost 2 folders. p.s. thank god for Acronis True Image lol

Totemic_tHiRp
July 27th, 2010, 06:15 PM
I Can install in Windows 7 Ultimate x64?

Klaw117
August 11th, 2010, 02:41 AM
I Can install in Windows 7 Ultimate x64?
Yes you can.

These icons are absolutely great and I applaud you for making them. I just have one question. How come the icon next to the Fonts button in the Control Panel is still the regular icon while the Folder Options icon, which is right next to Fonts, is the new icon?

war
August 14th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Hi;

All very nice thanks a lot, but I get the following error in all. :(

Sorry my bad english...

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/613/17997765.jpg

vertsmedia
August 16th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Hey, when I go to right click the installer as admin. It doesn't do anything. Am I missing something simple?

Big V
August 16th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Did you disable the user account setting before trying to install

vertsmedia
August 16th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Did you disable the user account setting before trying to install

Yes I did.

Klaw117
August 18th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Yes you can.

These icons are absolutely great and I applaud you for making them. I just have one question. How come the icon next to the Fonts button in the Control Panel is still the regular icon while the Folder Options icon, which is right next to Fonts, is the new icon?
Erm...no one really answered this question. Also, is there any difference between the Ultimate Blue and Full Glass Blue icon packs, content-wise? Judging by the screenshots, it looks like the Full Glass Blue icon pack has more icons.

neige
August 21st, 2010, 09:46 PM
TY very much !

I really like all the sets.

Fine work.

Regards,

Neige ;)

zolo_1992
August 23rd, 2010, 04:37 PM
cool icon~

greeting from china~~ lol

Carl
August 24th, 2010, 05:01 PM
I keep getting the same error msg when i reboot after the install "shell32_dll missing" I cant log in and have to restore my system.

Im trying to install the build 7600 x86 glossy blue icon pack onto a windows 7 ultimate 32bit os.

Iv turned off the user account control and followed the instructions to the letter.

Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong,any help would be greatly appreciated.....Thanks in advance.

FZ21Z
August 29th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Hi.

I posted my issue at SevenForums but thinking most of your time might be taken up here, and a note that membership here helps you, I'd join and post here too.

I'm also having issues on a clean system, Win 7 Ultimate x64, and have googled and read the earlier posts about removing bak files but still cant get these to install, although I did have them installed a day ago before reformatting, and have tried the files used from the last time I installed them and re-downloaded them just to be sure.

http://i33.tinypic.com/dratf4.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/2ainej7.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/3022mpc.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/516o46.jpg

Any advice other than having to dual-boot would be greatly appreciated.

Pitbull_NL
August 31st, 2010, 10:07 PM
Thanks they look great i download some off them

BoguNS
September 5th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Hello i instaled blue+neon theme and now i want to change MENU START ICON http://a.imageshack.us/img7/8899/jgfjgjk.th.png (http://img7.imageshack.us/i/jgfjgjk.png/)

How can I change to this >>> http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/ ... GRiM01.jpg (http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/290/9/1/Neon_Windows_7_Theme_by_MrGRiM01.jpg) <<<

BAMFWookie
September 7th, 2010, 06:21 PM
awesome icons!!!

ArcNova123
September 17th, 2010, 12:22 AM
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff339/deliveryboyz/Untitled-2.jpg

any suggestions how to get the max/min and close icons? i have already installed full glass blue icon pack everything works fine just those 3 icons up in the toolbar .ANy sort of help will be appreciated.

Mr GRiM
September 17th, 2010, 12:40 AM

any suggestions how to get the max/min and close icons? i have already installed full glass blue icon pack everything works fine just those 3 icons up in the toolbar .ANy sort of help will be appreciated.

They aren't icons they are part of the theme and that theme was made without them, you will have to use another theme with them or change them in the theme by editing the msstyles with WSB

ArcNova123
September 17th, 2010, 01:00 AM

They aren't icons they are part of the theme and that theme was made without them, you will have to use another theme with them or change them in the theme by editing the msstyles with WSB

Awww... i have no idea how to do that.Could u help me ? just put in a blue min max and close icon.i am using the midnight glass theme .i am sure many would find this helpful.Thank you x 100000000000000 in advance. =D

Infectedgamer
September 24th, 2010, 12:58 PM
:-D the prefect work i must say .....Thanks so much Mr Grimm
Hello from MaUritius :icon_cool:

thomja
October 3rd, 2010, 06:43 AM
when it tryes to install my blue icon pack the CMD says access denied when it replaces the dll files with UAC off and im running as admin why is that?

FIXED: all i had to do was to take ownership over the files that i were going to replace

CajunFX
October 5th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Thanks alot mate :D

GrungeX
October 10th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Hello guys! I just installed an Icon packet and when I try to run the Install.CMD, I'm getting this error.

"'ATTRIB' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

These are the steps I'm taking:

1. Download the file.
2. Extract it.
3. I have now a folder called Data, 2 READ-ME's, an Install.CMD and Uninstall.CMD.
4. I run the Install.CMD and I get the error.

Here is a picture of the error

http://i53.tinypic.com/kb3hxh.png

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

3ngivale
October 21st, 2010, 01:51 PM
I had these icons when I was running x86 they were great. Now Ive upgraded to x64 and when I install them somehow my shell32.dll goes missing and I can not start windows. Tried it with a few different packs and the same thing happens everytime, and I have to boot from CD and system restore. Any Ideas? Thanks.

Networker
October 21st, 2010, 04:21 PM
Hey guys! What a fantastic website! I just joined and I am pimping my CPU :Þ

Now I´m wondering.... just Installed "Ultimate Blue" and everything works except this here

------> http://www.tinnet.net/imghost/files/Imagetaskbar.jpg

It just won´t change..... it stays the normal way :(

Weird thing is tho.... If I UnPin it the Icon changes to this

-----> http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/Imagetaskbaryes.jpg

I want it to stay like this but when I Pin the folder it just goes back to the normal Icon :(

Can anyone help me out? THANX!

Tuvix
November 28th, 2010, 10:53 PM
hi,

where are the great Icon Packs? All Downloadlinks are Dead.

Tuvix

illfatan
November 29th, 2010, 06:02 AM
is it me or are all the download links broken?

doret
December 4th, 2010, 07:28 AM
I love H2o Theme, but I wish it could come with a FULL install for Ultimate Blue icon pack? Some all-in-one kind of thing? I want Ultimate but it says some file missing, if I only install that, and reboot, no icons. However when I install the H20 theme with 7tsp the icons comes out perfect. Then I struggle to replace icons one by one. ANY HELP?

doret
December 4th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Your work is great! I asked earlier for a complete full version that can be installed all-in-one with H2O. Was wondering can I ask for file type images too or am I pushing it? I manually used Flash Live (Mr Paul) for that. What I mean is that I will absolutely LOVE an Ultimate Blue set as complete as that one. PLEASE!!!!
God bless.

shu-tech
December 5th, 2010, 04:17 PM
howcome all of these have been removed?

irezumy
December 5th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Bonjour et merci :smile: thank

Drinko
December 5th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Please reload all pack's. Files removed from mediafire.com :unhappy:

Mr GRiM
December 6th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Sorry guys all files have been uploaded again, Mediafire had a recent update and they must have lost the files.

doret
December 6th, 2010, 07:34 AM
THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE LINKS!

odinlives
December 23rd, 2010, 06:04 PM
Thank you very much for these great Icons Mr. Grim. The full glass Red ones are amazing. Well they all are but those are my favorite.

BoguNS
January 6th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Hello! i have instaled NEO theam on my friend notebook (windows7 64x and second 32x) on both computer theam work but I got problem with icons- i download and instaled but i cant see them and choose. Whats the problem? Maybe i have instaled it wrong ? I've copied files and then instaled- but i dont know how to: disable user account control . When i instal there were lots of errors, but it restart... somebody can help me ? I think its problem with user acc control but i dont know to disable it

Big V
January 6th, 2011, 05:56 PM
to disable uac go to control panel and look for user account. There is a tab for user account control on that page just slide the slider to disabale install the icons then if you want you can reable uac after the install if you choose too

BoguNS
January 6th, 2011, 08:36 PM
You mean THIS >> http://img534.imageshack.us/i/aaeeec.png/ << ?
Could you give screenshots from Account panel??

mansrm81
January 6th, 2011, 10:16 PM
You mean THIS >> http://img534.imageshack.us/i/aaeeec.png/ << ?
Could you give screenshots from Account panel??
Yes that is it.

Ryan_Se7en
January 7th, 2011, 06:21 PM
I was and am using this Alienware icon package
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/32032-Alienware-BREED-icon-pack
Now i want to uninstall this, but for some reasons, the uninstaller which came with it didn't work for me. Can I ask is there any other way for me to switch back to the original windows icons?
Thank you very much

Big V
January 7th, 2011, 07:00 PM
what app did you use to install the alienware icons?

Ryan_Se7en
January 7th, 2011, 09:08 PM
I used the installer which comes with it

Big V
January 8th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Looks like those icon are for iconpackager program which I dont use so I'm not real sure how to guide you on the uninstall of them. Hopefully one of the other members will help guide you

xxrazor
January 8th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Big V, there is a uninstall option with cmd pack, i suggested you uninstall each icon pack before you installing a new one.

Buyer be ware :cool: .

cheers
xxrazor

Mr GRiM
January 10th, 2011, 12:48 AM
I was and am using this Alienware icon package
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6115 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6115)
Now i want to uninstall this, but for some reasons, the uninstaller which came with it didn't work for me. Can I ask is there any other way for me to switch back to the original windows icons?
Thank you very much

You could just run sfc /scannow in an elevated (Run As Administrator) command prompt to restore all your system files to there default state, this will mean any mods on your system will need to be redone though, alternatively you could use one of the 7tsp icon packs and just install a new set of icons, all my premium themes come with icon installers as well as my new Blade theme.

alienxpert
January 22nd, 2011, 12:06 AM
Nice, Nice Nice, and one more time nice :cool:

matiasht
January 26th, 2011, 07:49 PM
What's the difference between the full and ultimate packs?

Xander_Oshuns
February 2nd, 2011, 06:16 AM
Hey noob here, joined to show support for these awesome themes and is using the xtreme red with the full glass blue icon pack. i was just wondering how you get the different application icons to load like for firefox, utorrent, stuff like that. :idk: thanks in advance

omninko
February 23rd, 2011, 08:47 AM
When attempting the Full Glass Blue x64 icon pack installer, I press 1 at the installer and I get:

'ATTRIB' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

http://i56.tinypic.com/mtzt5.png

Thanks for your work! Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

i3EvoSwift
February 24th, 2011, 03:19 AM
I've been looking to find a way to change all the folder icons and after searching the windows 7 forums, it lead me here. I downloaded the full glass blue pack with the installer and it's awesome. I two profiles, a standard for everyday use and a administrator. The installation was done in the administrator profile with the UAC off, after it was complete I rebooted. After logging on to the standard profile all the folders and drives were the default yellow ones, but when I clicked on them it showed the black folders in the preview pane, same with the drives. Did I do something wrong?

Update: All I did was change the folder view to large icons and it displayed all the changes. Anything lower makes some folder's stay or revert back to the default yellow ones, why? Changing the icon view to large displays the changes for the drives, but anything smaller shows the default. The icon packs are great, I downloaded full glass blue and the black and gold pack...looking forward to trying them later. :smug: :smile:

twistedbullsh1t
March 6th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Hi, i installed, it says installation complete, i reeboot it but nothing changes, im on windows 7 x64
i turned the uac off too
ps: im no computer expert so can you explain it with simple terms?
Thanks!

icasper
March 15th, 2011, 10:43 AM
My laptop sound are not working after i installed the custom pack,anyone know how to solve it??

mh2k3
March 20th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Hi there, I was just wondering (and hoping) if this amazing collection of work would be updated for Windows 7 Service Pack 1? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :peace:

IMayNeed
April 5th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Can I install Build 7600 Icon Packs to Build 7601?

chopper13
April 11th, 2011, 01:45 AM
It's so much nicer to have a lappy that no one else has.Thanks for getting me out of the CLONE world. :laughing:

xpac
April 13th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I'd like to use your Ultimate Blue Icon Pack but i'm using 7tsp packs and i cant come over that pack.. I already look at the 7tsp packs here but no Ultimate Blue Icons. Can you make it for 7tsp? Or is it fine to use the installer script over 7tsp ? I'm a little bit confused here please help me...... :ashamed:

xpac
April 14th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Thank you Devilbrand for the quick reply....
Now I'm not confused anymore as you told its fine then I will try it now...
Your reply is very helpful to me!!! :smile: :cool:

WolfEyes1993
May 30th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Im sorry, i have a question. When it says not to use SP1, but then says it has been updated, does that mean it is safe to use with windows 7 SP1 or not? Just wondering before i end up having to reinstall windows, thank you!

Cheers,
Wolf

CyberValium
July 20th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hi MR Grim,
I have found many other folders that are the same way of instalation that your´s. Can you tell me how do you do the Install Script?
Oh, and another question, If i Accedantly erase the Uninstaller of my Icons, Can I Download again the Uninstaller a use it or i need the Original One?

mstcobra
September 17th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I love the full glass blue set. However I am experiencing a problem. After I install the set weather it be from installer from this thread or from the 7tsp package I found it in awhile ago my Creative volume panel looses its controls. The volume controls work but the controls for EAX Effects, CMSS - 3D and the Graphic Equalizer do nothing. Like I can move the sliders but they have no effect. When I uninstall the pack the controls work again. Any idea as to what file could be conflicting or negating the creative panel. I LOVE these icons but since I am a gamer and a general multimedia freak I don't wanna go without 100% use of my sound card.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

sete
September 18th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Very good job!!! MR GRIM.: Givahand:

NAHOM
September 18th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Very beautiful collection of icons Thank you very much Mark:Smile:

Xenomorph
September 19th, 2011, 03:47 AM
I love them all!! Thanks so much Mark,An extremely cool share :Peace:

Doc626
September 29th, 2011, 11:10 AM
yo, i installed the green icons, the picture icons are still on default. is this normal?

Big V
September 29th, 2011, 01:04 PM
If you are referring to library icon no the script installer will not change those you need a small app to do that found here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/32255-7LiBraryIconsChanger.INC-by-frank1n

Doc626
September 29th, 2011, 02:17 PM
thanks a bunch man, this site made my pc 150% cooler overnight.

UnTold
September 30th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Build 7600 X64 http://www.mediafire.com/?52dltk1an4u015l

This link is not working for me, tried to download it today but the link is dead

Big V
September 30th, 2011, 12:38 PM
it worked for me

HaCkthEplAneT
September 30th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Build 7600 X64 http://www.mediafire.com/?52dltk1an4u015l

This link is not working for me, tried to download it today but the link is dead

the link is not dead. i just clicked on it and went straight to download page :)

RmOsO
October 3rd, 2011, 10:01 PM
very nice!!! weekly use of a color on my pc hahaha thanks

shadowless1994
November 12th, 2011, 02:59 PM
best icons of all thanks man :)

Raizo1993
December 24th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Sir, can i ask can my spec using this icon... i want the ultimate blue icon its so cool.. it will match with my current theme but im scared to install it plss reply me xD [Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601)

can i install this icon to my laptop... plss

kaoji
January 13th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Thanks for the marvelous icons... :loving:

pkmnking
February 26th, 2012, 12:50 AM
There icons look pretty sick, but I was wondering if you could turn it on or off like f.e. changing to a theme with these icons and then changing back w/o the icons. Sorry if confusing.

Whindog
March 5th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Hey Mr grim. Love your work.

Installed the pink icons on the missus computer last night and ran into a problem with the taskbar folder for the explorer folder icon. It just stays at default and no amount of icon cache deletion will get it into your icon.

Im wondering if I need to reinstall it with Icon cache deleted prior to instalation.......I didnt think to do this last night :s (at work now to.....)

But if you dont think that will make a difference.....can you pls make the pink explorer folder into and .ico file.....

Thanks for all your awesome work on this site btw. Its truley epic and outstanding works of art.

Cheers dude.

drummer845
May 11th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Hey thanks Mr grim these are awesome :)

adamar
May 31st, 2012, 08:30 AM
Best icons ever :) love your work man:happy:

Boris26036
June 23rd, 2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks, nice icons

Sid6dot7
July 8th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I wondered why my saved installer not worked, until I saw the newer SP1-version for the Glossy Blue Icons. Thank You for the update!

greevir
July 9th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Love the Black Glass!

Mr GRiM
October 2nd, 2012, 05:57 AM
Thread updated and all icon packs are now for 7tsp only, the old install script is no longer available nor will it be supported.

SEJOMAT
October 7th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Gracias están bien chidos los iconos : Givahand:

Translation = Thank icons are well chidos
Please Post in English Only
Thanks VC Staff

JSLimaSilva
October 19th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Amazing work man.. very nice !

napster_84
October 25th, 2012, 08:49 PM
​Someone could tell me the name of the font used for the logo of the page ..? thanks

jone080110
October 25th, 2012, 10:22 PM
thank you so much for this!!but can someone tell me,is it possible not to install the sounds in 7tsp??like in hud iconpack i cant seem to change the start up sound like the one in the theme itself:D\'oh!:

Dotcom
November 10th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Wow!! Thankyou for these themepacks! Soooo much easier way of installing custom icon themes! the wonders of 7tsp!! :D

mxboy
November 20th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Thanks for this nice share I Like It All:peace:

tank2003
December 21st, 2012, 07:21 PM
Ultimate Blue Icon Pack has no link to download

Big V
December 21st, 2012, 08:30 PM
Ultimate Blue Icon Pack has no link to download

I sent mark a message the link is broken for the ultimate blue pack so he can repair it.

RK KINGKONG
February 24th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Ultimate Blue Icon Pack link is broken please re upload thanking you in advance

dglenn247
May 25th, 2013, 01:14 PM
does anyone know if this works in windows 8? if not, are there any tutorials on installing custom windows icons in 8? google is not my friend on this topic.

exe98123q
July 6th, 2013, 07:03 PM

FZEROX
July 10th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Great icons, just installed them and I really like them.

poweredbyostx
November 5th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Great,they are awesome,thanks :Smile:

khilti
December 7th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Thank YOU! You guys have helped me get my comp to a custom standard :-) Great Work And Thank You SOOOO much!

bilbaro
February 4th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Ultimate Blue Icon Pack link is broken please re upload thanking you in advance

IceBabee
February 5th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Truly amazing icon packs Mark! Thank you so much for all your work in these and for sharing them :girl:

Hydro90
February 20th, 2014, 12:03 PM
the ultimate blue icon pack link is not working it popping up as ultimate green icon pack

cpet
March 22nd, 2014, 02:53 AM
Full Glass Orange Icon Packs Just wondering if you will making these compatible with win 8.1. I tried this pack with no luck, looked like it was gonna until i reboot then i had to restore.

snaptaculous
April 2nd, 2014, 12:55 AM
I can't seem to see all the icons in either of the purple packs.

I have made certain that UAC was off and that I followed the tutorial for How to patch your system with 7tsp as provided by the OP

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

julio99
April 10th, 2014, 12:19 AM
Mark my friend, I had lost my set of 7tsp Ultimate Blue Icon Pack so I came to your spot to re arm with a new set and guess what? When you click on it to download you get the green set instead. Itried to check again just to make ure and it still comes up with green. Is there a way of getting these Ultimate Blue Folder Icons back for the 7tsp installer. I just love these icons and the 7tsp app. Works so nice for me.:peace:

julio99
April 10th, 2014, 12:22 AM
the ultimate blue icon pack link is not working it popping up as ultimate green icon pack

I got the same thing. Did you ever get an answer? Mark is a busy guy, but maybe we will get lucky. If you hear anything let me know please. About the "7tsp Ultimate Blue Pack"

qwertysad
September 8th, 2014, 01:26 PM
thxxx for this one sir

Ryuugahideki28
September 13th, 2014, 02:45 PM
thank you very much for admin grim...and to all stuff

i am now able to make my own windows 7 edition using these stuffs..

Ryuugahideki28
September 13th, 2014, 04:20 PM
thank you very much for this awesome icons..

this is very fit to edit my own windows 7 installation..

mikeyshaw1985
February 25th, 2015, 08:56 AM
thank you

abaddon09
May 19th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Hi ! Thanks for sharing your great work . Unfortunately l'm not able to find the correct link for the Blue Icon Pack ( there's the green one instead of it ) Can You fix it , please ?

Souvik54
March 6th, 2016, 04:36 AM
will these work for windows 8.1??

BobbyJake
March 6th, 2016, 10:37 AM
will these work for windows 8.1??

For WINDOWS 7, Souvik54...

Windows 8.1 7tsp packs are listed under Windows 8 Customization in the forum.

r199
September 25th, 2016, 10:04 AM
How download 7tsp installer please, dead link?
I need it please.

sp0k
December 26th, 2016, 11:52 PM
dead link they ARE GREEN ONE Ultimate Blue Icon Pack

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=58756&d=1313353896 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=58756&d=1313353896)

jhone11
March 21st, 2017, 04:14 AM
hi just installed the SW but its not working, can somebody assist me on why its not working thnx

ka1n
July 17th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Hello,

The Download Link for the 7tsp installer is not working, is it possible to re Upload the Installer that I can install your Icons...

Thx

Cenobite
October 22nd, 2019, 09:40 AM
hy everyone,

I'm a new member and I would like to thanks MR. Grim and all the others who as contributed to build this Great Site.
Ok so,I download the 3 Blue Icons pack and I will see witch one I prefer.
And thanks again Mr.Grim! Verry Nice Work man!

jhelton48
November 26th, 2019, 06:36 AM
Love the icons!

troyd moore
February 24th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Nice set

Elond
February 27th, 2020, 06:43 PM
7tsp Icon Packs for Windows 7.

To install the Icon Packs you will need to download the 7tsp installer found here http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=58762&d=1349156831

For a guide on how to use 7stp go here http://www.xptsp.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=80

Ultimate Blue Icon Pack

Ultimate Blue Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4k5p50ifpgpat1c

hey Mr Grim,wrong download link for Ultimate Blue icon set =|
i guess you made a lil mess with links hahahahaha