PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone at VC =D

ShadowMan73
October 9th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Sorry took so long to post.

Hi my name is Mike. I am a steelworker by trade. Computer builder as a hobby. Have been building computers for friends, since 1991 to now, ever since I tore open my first computer case. I'm a CRONIC Windows 7 modifier, don't know how to create but love modding themes and Windows appearance. I do not like any of the Windows 7 built in themes. So I did a google search and a couple of sites came up. I viewed them for hours, sometimes days, checking out their mods for Windows. Then I came across Virtual Customs(your old site) which at first I could not register to. So I googled Virtual Customs and found VC again(this site). I have joined and been here ever since. The guys/gals on this site produce some of the most incredible Themes I have ever come across. I love Grim's Hud Appocolypse so much I purchased the 3 pack (HUD Apocalypse - Red, HUD Launch - Gold, Hud Evolution - Blue) without thought. I usually never do that, but I just really loved the whole concept and details of the themes. I have checked out the work of Gor17981, Nofx1994, GSW953's and Razorsedge just to name a few. All incredible themes. I need more computers to display all the cool themes I like from this site. Keep up the fantastic works of art. Thank you too all the artists who display work on this website, your canvas.

Peace out everyone

Big V
October 9th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the site bud
Where glad your enjoying the site, feel free to jump in and post questions & comments
It always good to see someone else from my home state on the site

Master101Chief
October 9th, 2012, 06:56 PM
welcome and hope to see you around.