PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim Elder Scrolls Wood Edition: Clash of the Titans 6

razorsedge
October 14th, 2012, 08:37 AM

Clash of the Titans 6 Entry

Elder Scrolls Wood Edition

Cold Steel edition can be found here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/45315-Skyrim-Cold-Steel-Clash-of-the-Titans-6

rWFJcQNADiE

Theme includes:

Skyrim wood Theme
Custom Skyrim Cursors
Start Orb
Custom Skyrim Sound Pack
Fonts
Explorerframe buttons and images
Shell32 replacement images for the Control panel panes
6 Wallpapers
Imageres.dll icons

Custom Theme extractor by Toadyshadow ( This will install both theme suites on your computer )

http://www.4shared.com/rar/43L-3NOh/Skyrim_Theme_Extractor.html

Normal theme without installer

http://www.4shared.com/rar/pZOo0K8w/Skyrim_Elder_Scrolls_Edition.html

Theme extras

Screensavers Preview

xGMZ30fdQwA

Dreamscenes Preview

lBx3MPszXLA

Theme Extras

7tsp packs
7zip theme ( 7zip theme manager required can be downloaded here http://www.7ztm.de/ )
Custom Skyrim dock
6 custom Skyrim dreamscenes
Dock Icons
Application Icons
Operating System icons
7 Custom Skyrim Logon Screens
6 Custom Skyrim Screensavers
Shellbrd Orb
Winrar Theme
Adobe Application Splash Screens
System Genuine Image
System Clocks
Windows Live Messenger Skins

Extras

http://www.4shared.com/archive/c5Sb3tPh/Skyrim_Theme_extras.html

Screensavers

http://www.4shared.com/archive/XTnj8okAba/screensavers_1.html

http://www.4shared.com/archive/kexaabi7ba/screensavers_2.html

http://www.4shared.com/archive/Gmlp3T7ice/screensavers_3.html

Thanks

Toadyshadow for his theme installer and pushing me to make these skyrim themes lol thanks bud :)
Nofx1994 for all his input and help thanks bud :)
Mr Grim for some resources used thanks bud :)
To all the makers of the wallpapers thanks for creating such nice skyrim walls :)
Bethesda Game Studios for making such an awesome game :)
IceFlowStudios, Howard Pinsky for thier Skyrim Logo that was the inspiration for the start of these suites thank you :)

8pecxstudios
October 14th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Absolutely The Best Theme Ever Made Your Talent Has Surpassed The GOD's Them self TITAN It was an absolute pleasure watching you make this.

Anymore themes like these mate and we will have to call you Grand Master of Theme Builders :money::-D:boy::givahand::daman:

razorsedge
October 14th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Absolutely The Best Theme Ever Made Your Talent Has Surpassed The GOD's Them self TITAN It was an absolute pleasure watching you make this.

Anymore themes like these mate and we will have to call you Grand Master of Theme Builders :money::-D:boy::givahand::daman:

Thank you very much bud especially for that mint installer you made for these themes and the pushing you gave me to go the skyrim route over my first theme idea your input was invaluable thanks very much bud :)

I actually prefer this wood one a bit over the steel one myself something about it I just dig lol

lahercoll
October 14th, 2012, 10:23 AM
wow ...big color :shocked::shocked: teacher a big fantastic theme worked as you always manage to make the words the big one they go out remaining my friend thanks for big greetings sharing this beauty of theme thank you look after see you soon friend..:-D:givahand:

Magnet0
October 14th, 2012, 11:14 AM
wow awesome, very nice one bud.

Mr GRiM
October 14th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Both these themes look amazing mate, it's good to see you stepping outside your comfort zone and trying something new, the fine details are very impressive and the taskbars look stunning, thanks for sharing this great work with us mate :smile:

skull1959
October 14th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Don't know what to say Razor but you are definitely going to retain your title bud outstanding work my friend.
Thanks for sharing and good luck in the competition pal.

faizalotai
October 14th, 2012, 12:25 PM
This theme totally amazing bud, like Toady's say, if we have Grand Master of theme builder title, it goes to you bud. Thanks for your hard work. Bravo and good luck :givahand:

NAHOM
October 14th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Looks great razor Thank you for this wonderful work and good luck bro.

October 14th, 2012, 03:41 PM
wahhhh :shocked::shocked:.. awesome theme.. thank you

HammerJack
October 14th, 2012, 04:13 PM
This is definitely out of the box like Mark said. Very unique indeed.
Good job on the videos & presentation, Job 1000!
Also agree with Toady's comment. Maybe we can get Mark to a design a new "Master Theme Designer" badge for all you Prime designers out there. And Mark, you know you would be the first to wear something like this.

Being a builder by trade, I've always wondered if one could incorporate wood, metal, or stone textures in a theme style. Think that question has now been answered. Thanks again for bringing this one to life..

Harvey Sewdin
October 14th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Looks like i'll be using the wood styles, again great work bud. Nice color choice too for the wood style. :smile:

bachbeet
October 15th, 2012, 12:03 AM
I love both themes! I have always liked any theme which includes some wood styles in it. I love what you did with the nav buttons and the shell32 panes. Very cool wood styling.

razorsedge
October 15th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments all extras have now been reupped and are ready for download :)

Those that use mediafire be fore warned this is their new policy for accounts:

any file uploaded now that encrypted or has a password or is a split file will be subject to limited downloads unless you buy a pro account from mediafire this does not cover downloading from other people though if you buy a pro account and they are still free and you are trying to dl a limited file from someone else you will still not be able to download it.

They have also put a gig cap on the amount you can have uploaded to your free account its 50 gigs now so just be fore warned.

Hellcat
October 15th, 2012, 07:25 AM
:flirt: excellent theme fantastic work i like it wood surfaces nice icons
congrats and thanks for share Tucker :tu:

mistersingh
October 15th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Both of you themes are brilliant work. :loving:

nofx1994
October 15th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Well razor you pulled off both these themes with flawless. This theme right here has to be one of the best themes out there for windows seven and that is quite an accomplishment to pull off. I mean the attention to the smallest details is just amazing. I knew once you stepped out of the box you would do amazing stuff lol :burns::gun::gun:

Big V
October 15th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Tucker I have to agree with Harvey you pulled these themes off flawlessly.
Just amazing bud I'm in awe of both of these beautys.
They should have been a premium theme bud.

Can I make one small request Tucker a set of the start orbs without the skyrim on them for both themes please.

razorsedge
October 16th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Tucker I have to agree with Harvey you pulled these themes off flawlessly.
Just amazing bud I'm in awe of both of these beautys.
They should have been a premium theme bud.

Can I make one small request Tucker a set of the start orbs without the skyrim on them for both themes please.

Thanks everyone for the comments I really hope you enjoy the themes :)

ahh yes vern I had intended to do that and forgot all about it I will whip some up withoit the skyrim text and add them to the post sry forgot all about that :)

designfjotten
October 16th, 2012, 06:45 AM
awsome theme my friend :) i love skrym :) i now some of the developers of the game actually :) thank you so so much for making this awsome theme bud, it looks so sweet :) good luck in the comp, bet you are gonne be on the top with this one :)

ShadowMan73
October 16th, 2012, 09:44 AM
WOW .... JUST WOW .... I am still scrambling to find the download buttons for all the sweet new themes being made for this pole. Some VERY nice work razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge).

jazzilady
October 16th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Awesome looking theme! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing your talents! :loving:

abdo70
October 16th, 2012, 08:26 PM
nice work razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) this theme its awesome:plastered:

razorsedge
October 18th, 2012, 02:02 AM
thank you very much all of you for the nice comments I was not sure how these would go over doing medieval stuff but I am very happy with the response I have gotten on these thanks very much everyone :)

pariahnoble
October 27th, 2012, 04:10 PM
First off this looks amazing. Very impressed. but i downloaded the theme extractor and ran it as admin, clicked install and accepted aggreement. then it popped up a notepad window with this....

Set WShShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WShShell.Run "run.cmd", 0

any ideas? once i close notepad it says its done extracting and thanks me (your most welcome btw) but alas theres no new themes anywhere

razorsedge
October 27th, 2012, 06:15 PM
First off this looks amazing. Very impressed. but i downloaded the theme extractor and ran it as admin, clicked install and accepted aggreement. then it popped up a notepad window with this....

Set WShShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WShShell.Run "run.cmd", 0

any ideas? once i close notepad it says its done extracting and thanks me (your most welcome btw) but alas theres no new themes anywhere

Hi Bud humm thats a new one to me not seen anyone have that come up before did the themes install so that your could just go to personalize and apply or were you not able to install them :)

pariahnoble
October 27th, 2012, 06:58 PM
no my friend there was unfortunately nothing under personalize. just the few i have previously installed. im afraid i must confess to being "new" to this form of theme-ing. i absolutly LOVE the fact that this theme will alter just about EVERYTHING on here (win 7) but ive never had any experience with "7tsp" (yes i read the tutorial and im more confused NOW than before) you used to just drop a folder and an msstyles file into windows/resources/themes but this has ALOT MORE to it than im previously used to. i kinda lost the ability to use computers for a couple years and the theme-ing seems much more involved than pre-sp1 win7 and win7rc. im a HUGE skyrim fan and this will FOREVER end my eternal hunt for the PERFECT theme. i found it. just need some help getting her to work. btw GOOD LUCK in the clash. my vote is in ;)
i have tuneup utilities and can alter just bout everything in win7 manually (logons, cursor, and icon pack etc) but not the shell dll and other tweaks that seem to be impossibly locked dll file replacements (moving the details pane to the top ect) even the cursors and sounds i can do myself (the hard way through windows settings one at a time)( i want this THAT bad ) thanks for your time mate

razorsedge
October 27th, 2012, 09:50 PM
no my friend there was unfortunately nothing under personalize. just the few i have previously installed. im afraid i must confess to being "new" to this form of theme-ing. i absolutly LOVE the fact that this theme will alter just about EVERYTHING on here (win 7) but ive never had any experience with "7tsp" (yes i read the tutorial and im more confused NOW than before) you used to just drop a folder and an msstyles file into windows/resources/themes but this has ALOT MORE to it than im previously used to. i kinda lost the ability to use computers for a couple years and the theme-ing seems much more involved than pre-sp1 win7 and win7rc. im a HUGE skyrim fan and this will FOREVER end my eternal hunt for the PERFECT theme. i found it. just need some help getting her to work. btw GOOD LUCK in the clash. my vote is in ;)
i have tuneup utilities and can alter just bout everything in win7 manually (logons, cursor, and icon pack etc) but not the shell dll and other tweaks that seem to be impossibly locked dll file replacements (moving the details pane to the top ect) even the cursors and sounds i can do myself (the hard way through windows settings one at a time)( i want this THAT bad ) thanks for your time mate

Hi Bud ok I think I know the issues you probably don't have your theme files patched to allow 3rd party themes or theme resource changer installed so all the things such as the start orb and all that is applied with the theme.

watch this vid tut here where I tell you all about that : http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

and this tutorial will explain what to do with all the extras such as the clock and such http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

If you don't have the theme dlls patched in windows 7 that will be the reason for not seeing the themes as the os is still locked to only use microsoft themes and they come up blank cause they are not reconized by windows those tuts will explain all you need to know bud :)

Christopher G Morin
October 28th, 2012, 05:46 AM
All I can is WOW ! Great work !!!

maduwattas
October 28th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Fantastic work dude thanks a lot from Istanbul

MOST_WASTED
October 30th, 2012, 04:13 PM
this is so amazing man both steel and wood versions are both mind blowing. thank you :beaut::givahand::superman:

giveup
November 15th, 2012, 09:23 AM
I like it very much but I can't download anything from http://www.mediafire.com/ Could you upload this theme on there,please?:crying:

DEVJIT
November 25th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Another winner, man ! Both this and Cold Steel version are just amazing, really hard to say which one I like more.
You got some serious talent and skill. Keep up the great work

IceBabee
December 27th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Awesome.....Awesome work my friend! Hats off to you and your talent!!!!!!!!!!!!

HammerJack
February 13th, 2013, 02:19 AM
razorsedge
Just now got digging into this pack and would like to request a few extra dock icons please, if ya have the time..
Would love to find something for Games/My Games, Cinema 4D/3D, Rainmeter, AWIcons Pro, & ICOfx.. Just stuff for the docks is all.
And again, thanks for a great style and all the work on this pack..

spenny57
February 24th, 2013, 06:48 PM
: Givahand:: Allgood:thank's is beautiful .......Good !!!

fiesty_1488
April 5th, 2013, 02:28 PM
how do i use the theme extras

Big V
April 5th, 2013, 03:01 PM
how do i use the theme extras

You can find tuts here on how to install stuff http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1005-Theme-Extras-Setup-Tutorials

nightwishQ
April 6th, 2013, 01:41 AM
i used the theme extractor but it didn't work , anybody tell me how to installer this theme ????

ONE MAN ARMY
April 6th, 2013, 04:07 AM
i used the theme extractor but it didn't work , anybody tell me how to installer this theme ????

Can you give me more details as to what did not install the theme itself or anything. Did you get only part of the theme installed or what exactly is the issue. Thanks

nightwishQ
April 6th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Can you give me more details as to what did not install the theme itself or anything. Did you get only part of the theme installed or what exactly is the issue. Thanks

first i used the 7tsp and start patching , everything's okay , it changed the icons , action center , control panel ,etc....... but the visual isn't changed, please tell me how to get it done!!! ( sorry , this is the first thing i deal with this theme , it's different from what i have done before) .thanks

ONE MAN ARMY
April 6th, 2013, 01:01 PM
first i used the 7tsp and start patching , everything's okay , it changed the icons , action center , control panel ,etc....... but the visual isn't changed, please tell me how to get it done!!! ( sorry , this is the first thing i deal with this theme , it's different from what i have done before) .thanks

Okay well the 7tsp will change your icons that is good. Now you just need to run the theme installer. and install the theme. It should be just a simple installer and will do everything for you so you dont have to manually put the theme in your themes folder. Try and run the theme installer.

nightwishQ
April 6th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Okay well the 7tsp will change your icons that is good. Now you just need to run the theme installer. and install the theme. It should be just a simple installer and will do everything for you so you dont have to manually put the theme in your themes folder. Try and run the theme installer.
you mean the theme extractor or something else . Because i dont see anything like that in theme pack , or is it a software from a third party?. can you tell me what's the theme installer ?? (

ONE MAN ARMY
April 6th, 2013, 04:37 PM
you mean the theme extractor or something else . Because i dont see anything like that in theme pack , or is it a software from a third party?. can you tell me what's the theme installer ?? (

Right click and run the theme extractor.exe as admin and choose install. Its simple just fallow the steps. The theme extractor should automatically install the theme.

nightwishQ
April 7th, 2013, 12:28 AM
yes i already have it and follow your words but it didn't work !!!! after installing the theme extractor , i restarted my computer but i don't see anything different.

ONE MAN ARMY
April 7th, 2013, 12:58 AM
yes i already have it and follow your words but it didn't work !!!! after installing the theme extractor , i restarted my computer but i don't see anything different.

Have you patched your system to accept 3rd party theme. and installed Theme Resource changer. If not please do these two steps first. If you do not know how to do this please check this link out.....

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

razorsedge
April 7th, 2013, 05:04 AM

Hi Bud the theme installer just puts the themes on your computer after you run the installer u just have to go to personalize and click on the theme to apply them.

nightwishQ
April 7th, 2013, 06:26 AM
I am very glad like it :)

actually it's easy but i make it complicated :)
and here's the result , thanks again for the theme , it's awesome !!!!

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m552/nightwishQ/Undfdftitled_zpsfe7b7528.png

nightwishQ
April 7th, 2013, 06:50 AM
hi guy , i just want to give you an apologize for the post (because the word "awful" in my hometown doesn't mean terrible , it mean great , now i know why you guy said that i didn't like this theme , so sorry for that)

razorsedge
April 7th, 2013, 07:09 AM
hi guy , i just want to give you an apologize for the post (because the word "awful" in my hometown doesn't mean terrible , it mean great , now i know why you guy said that i didn't like this theme , so sorry for that)

lol bud no problem at al thats totally ok lol

I had thought to begin with that it was a mistake or something in fact I was not upset by it at all I was having a good laugh here about it thats all good everything is ok lol

killjoy
May 5th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Amazing themes razor. and my girlfriend is very pleased with them. the only thing i am lost on is the screensavers and dreamscenes they are not in the theme extras pack that i can see. i see the logon screens but not the others.

maduwattas
May 5th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Fantastic work dude thanks a lot from Istanbul

up47
May 26th, 2013, 07:21 PM
can u re-seed `cause i cant download `ur theme please,

VvNeo2000vV
May 30th, 2013, 11:56 PM
The links seem broken any way we can get these re-upped? I want these themes soo bad. I got everything patched and ready to go just cant dl the themes.

razorsedge
May 31st, 2013, 12:58 AM
The links seem broken any way we can get these re-upped? I want these themes soo bad. I got everything patched and ready to go just cant dl the themes.

Hi there

please read my last post in here about this issue thanks http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/51367-Requiem-The-Cyberfox-Theme/page17?p=273619#post273619

VvNeo2000vV
May 31st, 2013, 01:42 AM
Hi there

please read my last post in here about this issue thanks
Thanks Razor! I have a 4shared account already so ill be trying to patiently wait for you to get them uploaded :whistle:
Any recommendation on a theme while I wait? I like heavy themes

The Black Page
June 18th, 2013, 07:20 AM
drop dead this effort partner,dayum dude.... :amazed: putting it all together here now bud.you & toady have had a blinder!!!! :smug: cheers...

A.J
June 20th, 2013, 03:08 PM
good job, thank you

beagleman1701
June 20th, 2013, 10:44 PM
fantastic

Letícia®
August 10th, 2013, 11:58 PM
great theme ... congratulations for the excellent work :girl:

flamey
October 25th, 2013, 03:32 AM
I looked everywhere and I swear there used to be a tutorial section for noobs like me, but how do you install the extra themes?

Kp22
January 29th, 2015, 12:53 AM
my task bar and windows menu stayed the same

razorsedge
February 6th, 2015, 01:56 AM
my task bar and windows menu stayed the same

you just need to watch this vid tut I made on how to apply themes bud all the info you need is here :)

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

Terrapin2190
April 2nd, 2015, 11:05 AM
This looks AMAZING! Super high def backgrounds and the wood grain finish... I'm new here, but I have to agree that you are a master theme builder.

I can't seem to find the screensaver in the Extras zip file... Help pls? It looks AWESOME!

razorsedge
April 2nd, 2015, 04:31 PM
This looks AMAZING! Super high def backgrounds and the wood grain finish... I'm new here, but I have to agree that you are a master theme builder.

I can't seem to find the screensaver in the Extras zip file... Help pls? It looks AWESOME!

Hi Bud :)

Thanks for the comments I always enjoyed this version myself most seemed to have liked the steel version back when I brought these out but I alwayshad more of a soft spot for the wood one lol

Let me check here in the links I may have forgotten to move the screensavers when I changed hosting services for where I had them if so I will re-up and pm u the links :)