PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Titans 6: Are You Expendable Vote Post

razorsedge
October 16th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Clash of the titans 6

Are You Expendable

aewQcEhpeNc

It's been a long road but that time is finally here time for all of you to vote for your favorites !!!

This is the toughest comp I have to say I have ever seen everyone did outstanding jobs on their themes that it's almost unfair we ask you all to choose one as the winner :)

Good luck to everyone and thanks again for all your hard work, it's time to find out who is EXPENDABLE !!!

Please make sure you use all 3 of your Votes

faizalotai (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/193868-faizalotai) - Series One

Faizalotai's theme can be seen and downloaded here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/44428-Clash-Of-The-Titan-VI-Series-One

designfjotten (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/214085-designfjotten) - Alien Tech

designfjotten's theme can be seen and downloaded here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/44444-Alien-Tech-windwos-7-theme-by-Designfjotten

Toadyshadow101 - ROG Tweak

Toadyshadow's theme can be seen and downloaded here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/44454-ROG-Tweak-Theme-%28-Clash-Of-The-Titans-6-%29-Limited-Edition

Harvey Sewdin - Heavy Docker

Harvey Sewdin's theme can be seen and downloaded here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/44883-Heavy-Docker-Clash-Of-The-Titans-6

Gor17981 - Un-named

Gor's theme to be released soon

Skull1959 - The Vault

Skulls theme can be seen and downloaded here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/44477-THE-VAULT

NOFX1994 - Sands of Time

Nofx's theme can be seen and downloaded here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/45405-Sands-of-Time-by-NOFX1994

Razorsedge - Skyrim

Razorsedge's Skyrim Cold Steel theme can be seen and downloaded here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/45315-Skyrim-Cold-Steel-Clash-of-the-Titans-6

Razorsedge's Skyrim Elder Scrolls Wood Edition can be seen and downloaded here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/45316-Skyrim-Elder-Scrolls-Wood-Edition-Clash-of-the-Titans-6

Mr.Grim - Equinox

Mr.Grims theme can be seen and downloaded here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/44993-Equinox-Clash-of-the-Titans-VI

Good Luck to everyone :)

Please make sure you use all 3 of your Votes

Mr GRiM
October 16th, 2012, 04:33 AM
My votes are in, good luck to all of you :smile:

_alex_
October 16th, 2012, 05:28 AM
My votes are in, good luck to all of you :smile:

Mine too, in my opinion yours is the best one hoping to be the winner, other are beautiful, big compliments for your hard work, good luck to you guys maters of theming
:burns:

bachbeet
October 16th, 2012, 05:32 AM
No matter which theme ends up with the most votes, I'm sure this will be the toughest comp yet. They truly are all winners. Not a dud among them. You guys are all extremely talented and we are all grateful that you share that talent with us.

chevy350
October 16th, 2012, 05:43 AM
My votes are in as well, was hard to choose and either way it goes they're all winners of the comp as I'll use each one. :givahand::givahand:

YourNumbr1Fan
October 16th, 2012, 06:19 AM
:-DVoted!---

As others have said, man it was a difficult choice! They are all fantastic!:gun:
No matter who winds up the winner in this comp, it's the entire theming community who are the REAL winners! You guys have ALL given something very wonderful---a part of yourselves, your creativeness---to the world.
For that I sincerely THANK YOU ALL!

8pecxstudios
October 16th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Good Luck Titans May The Best Girl I Mean Guy Win lmao

glassyeyed
October 16th, 2012, 07:03 AM
I most likely will have to resort to the Eenie Meanie Miney Moe method to pick a winner in this contest as there are just too many top notch entries to choose from.

Also the only sure way I can pick a winner is to wait for all entries & extras to be submitted (which shouldn't be much longer) and test drive each theme thoroughly.

CyberGhost
October 16th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Voted :D

superbink
October 16th, 2012, 07:37 AM
My vote is in,good luck to everyone.

Predator-cz
October 16th, 2012, 08:57 AM
LOL Harwey... 846MB free of 164GB on your C drive :D (you remind me of myself a lot) you need to turn off your computer from time to time.
Anyway you totally earned me with your majestic theme

MOST_WASTED
October 16th, 2012, 09:53 AM
i have 5 that i want to vote for and i dont know which one to take out. been thinking about it since this afternoon :crying:. might have to use "ini mini myni mo" lol
but nomatter what i have much respect for all the competitors you all made such epic themes and a very very entertaining competition for all of us. thank you and good luck to yall

ShadowMan73
October 16th, 2012, 10:43 AM
My Votes are in. I would like to thank all the TITANS who took part in this. I believe healthy competition has brought the creative juices to a boil. You all definitely came up to the design table and smashed the molds. Everyone created some SUPER SICK themes. A round of applause to all the gladiators for bringing their A games to this competition. I commend you all on some very nice work. Someone else said it best.
They are all fantastic!:gun:
No matter who winds up the winner in this comp, it's the entire theming community who are the REAL winners! You guys have ALL given something very wonderful---a part of yourselves, your creativeness---to the world.
For that I sincerely THANK YOU ALL! I totally agree with that quote. AWESOME WORK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

skull1959
October 16th, 2012, 10:51 AM
My vote's are in good luck to everyone all your theme's are Fantastic and thankyou.

robj2005
October 16th, 2012, 11:26 AM
So much talent in this competition:amazed:,Good luck to all:peace:

Pete
October 16th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Got mine in. Damn got good bit of gear guys. All good.

peter.pan
October 16th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Hi everyone.....i'm going to wait for Gors theme before Voting ......It's just fair .....But all the themes are outstanding :peace:

Hellcat
October 16th, 2012, 02:50 PM
:flirt: Simply stunning works brilliant elaboration every detail
beautiful colors, start menu, taskbar, header, icons, all and all,
Here are the best theme creators
Mark, me congratulations your team
thank you very much all the work, :givahand:
it was very difficult choice! but I vote!
congrats:
faizalotai
designfjotten
Toadyshadow101
Harvey Sewdin
Gor17981
Skull1959
NOFX1994
Razorsedge
Mr.Grim
:loving:

October 16th, 2012, 05:17 PM
:crying: ohh no, very difficult for me to choice.. all the themes from clash of the titans 6 looks great :tu:

gr4f1xJuNki3
October 16th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Duuuude! Skyrim?! Are you kidding me..? SICK! Two red themes! There are so many outstanding themes here! Haven't voted yet as I'm still in shock!:shocked:

Boohbah
October 16th, 2012, 05:50 PM
well done guys excellent work from everyone.
dont know if your supposed to say who you voted for but heavy docker got mine, i wouldnt use it personally but the workmanship involved is outstanding, i deliberately didnt vote for mark as i feel he is a pro and should be on the judging panel and not a contestant.

" not in the face" :Grim:

Thach
October 17th, 2012, 12:29 AM
I am not sure if you guys could have made this any harder. These themes are so amazing and a credit to the quality of content on this site. Great job and good luck to all.

JokeStar
October 17th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Good Luck to Ya'll............

Your all Winners !!!!!!!!

Awesome Talent and Effort.......

JokeStar
October 17th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Get that Hummer going!!!

Race to the finish!:gun:

Bobix
October 19th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Voted in!

Very nice work from all of you on this edidition :allgood:
Good luck!

bachbeet
October 19th, 2012, 04:36 PM
I sure hope gor releases his theme. I voted for it as one of my 3.

Big V
October 19th, 2012, 04:50 PM
He will once he returns bachbeet he moved recently and ran into some issues with the place
Right now he doesn't have the net turned out yet is why he been absent from the site

bachbeet
October 19th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks for that update BigV. I wasn't aware of his move, etc. It is a great theme.

lwarmachinel
October 19th, 2012, 08:20 PM
My vote is in. All you guys are greatly talented!

Predator-cz
October 20th, 2012, 05:26 PM
That awkward moment when the votes add up to 238.24%

Mr GRiM
October 22nd, 2012, 03:52 PM
That awkward moment when the votes add up to 238.24%

It is a multiple choice poll, you had up to 3 themes you could have voted for, but sadly some people cant read and only voted for one theme.

Predator-cz
October 22nd, 2012, 05:20 PM
It is a multiple choice poll, you had up to 3 themes you could have voted for, but sadly some people cant read and only voted for one theme.

But in that case the sum shouldn't even add up to 100% if you're making fractions out of all possible votes. Or you're using some mysterious algorithm.

Mr GRiM
October 22nd, 2012, 07:05 PM
But in that case the sum shouldn't even add up to 100% if you're making fractions out of all possible votes. Or you're using some mysterious algorithm.

222x3=666 Can you add up the total amount of votes add and get a higher number then 666, no the total number of votes are 522

I didn't set up the poll but I wanted it to be public but sadly once the poll is made there is no option to make it public so I was going to post a screen of all the votes at the end but just for you I will show the screen now to ease your mind.

Predator-cz
October 22nd, 2012, 08:35 PM
222x3=666 Can you add up the total amount of votes add and get a higher number then 666, no the total number of votes are 522

I didn't set up the poll but I wanted it to be public but sadly once the poll is made there is no option to make it public so I was going to post a screen of all the votes at the end but just for you I will show the screen now to ease your mind.

Oh I get it now. So the votes should actually add up to 300% since it's counting ammount of people voting for certain post. For example if there were 3 posts, they could all get 100% of people voting for them. That's a little cozy system but ok.

Mr GRiM
October 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM
Oh I get it now. So the votes should actually add up to 300% since it's counting ammount of people voting for certain post. For example if there were 3 posts, they could all get 100% of people voting for them. That's a little cozy system but ok.

Are you on crack or something mate, how are you working this out, 222 people have 3 votes each, they can only put a single vote on one particular theme, they can not put all 3 votes on the same theme, so that means if all 222 people put all their votes on the same 3 themes then each theme could have a maximum of 222 votes, as it is though, the maximum amount that any theme has is 97 votes and because some people have only used one of their votes instead of the 3 that they could have, there is less then the total combined amount possible that was 666 votes.

Swirlman1
October 22nd, 2012, 09:18 PM

Well I get what you mean. It's ok Derpy.

faizalotai
October 22nd, 2012, 09:32 PM
My votes are in, best of luck guys but it seems like Mr Grim will take over the crown back

Harvey Sewdin
October 22nd, 2012, 09:42 PM
yeah, looks like mark will reclaim the title, good comp so far :smile:

Big V
October 22nd, 2012, 09:56 PM
Regardless of the poll outcome all the themers are champs in my book.
Thanks guys for all the wonderful themes.
And your hardwork and hours of time you spent creating them.
It's been a true pleasure checking each one of these beauties out.

Predator-cz
October 23rd, 2012, 05:46 PM
Please don't accuse me of using drugs.
I may not be the smarterest, but I'm sorry, the percentage just doesn't seem right to me.
I didn't write the code, I only see it's output.

total real amount of votes now is 531
total possible amount of votes is X>=531

Case 1:
percentage calculation: (theme votes amount)/(total amount) * 100... for example Harvey's Heavy docker: (93)/(531) *100 = 17.55%

Case 2:
percentage calculation: (theme votes amount)/(total possible amount X) * 100... for example Harvey's Heavy docker: [(93)/(>531) *100] < 17.55%

In both cases the percentage is lower than what your poll calculated
In order for him to get 41.33% he'd need at least 215 more people to vote for him...

But perhaps it really is my undying passion for crack.

I'm not trying to bash on you, the information value of that magical percentage remains unchanged since the percentage ratio equals to vote ratio for all themes. It just caught my attention, so I wanted to point it out.

Mr GRiM
October 23rd, 2012, 06:06 PM
Please don't accuse me of using drugs.
I may not be the smarterest, but I'm sorry, the percentage just doesn't seem right to me.
I didn't write the code, I only see it's output.

total real amount of votes now is 531
total possible amount of votes is X>=531

Case 1:
percentage calculation: (theme votes amount)/(total amount) * 100... for example Harvey's Heavy docker: (93)/(531) *100 = 17.55%

Case 2:
percentage calculation: (theme votes amount)/(total possible amount X) * 100... for example Harvey's Heavy docker: [(93)/(>531) *100] < 17.55%

In both cases the percentage is lower than what your poll calculated
In order for him to get 41.33% he'd need at least 215 more people to vote for him...

But perhaps it really is my undying passion for crack.

I'm not trying to bash on you, the information value of that magical percentage remains unchanged since the percentage ratio equals to vote ratio for all themes. It just caught my attention, so I wanted to point it out.

OK I am sorry I don't think your on any drugs, I just felt like you were trying to say the comp was rigged or that the numbers don't add up, but they do, the percentage for each theme is not a percentage of the total possible number of votes, the percentages are only going by the number of people that voted, so my percentage for example is 43.11% of 225 people that voted which is 97 votes.

Predator-cz
October 23rd, 2012, 06:40 PM
OK I am sorry I don't think your on any drugs, I just felt like you were trying to say the comp was rigged or that the numbers don't add up, but they do, the percentage for each theme is not a percentage of the total possible number of votes, the percentages are only going by the number of people that voted, so my percentage for example is 43.11% of 225 people that voted which is 97 votes.

AAAAnd we're back to my pre-previous post where I said that the votes should add up to 300% since everyone get's to vote 3times :D
let's say everyone would decide to vote for the first 3 themes, all 3 first themes would get 100% of people voting for them.
Since it's possible for people to not use their privilege to use all 3 of their votes, I now fully understand, where the percentages comes from and the reason why they add up to 235,4%
Why are you making me not understand a problem that I understood before.

I just found that interesting. Since the information it gives is rather pointless. In order to choose a winner you need to pick the highest percentage, which is exactly the same amount of work that you have to do, as if you were picking the highest amount of votes. Whereas votes percentage gives you an option to terminate the counting process when percentage>50

Well now I'm just way overthinking it, I better get back to dwelling in my cave.

peter.pan
October 23rd, 2012, 07:07 PM
Haaaaaaa...
Hi buddy
What,dos this really matter..... this situation will never happen...
Just enjoy VC and everything this place has to offer...
Enjoy the themes that the master builders create for us..they literally spend week and weeks creating these themes so we can enjoy them....
Just be happy and enjoy your stay here at the best site for themes......:peace:

Big V
October 23rd, 2012, 10:26 PM
Dude what does it really matter!!!
Your not even one of them in the contest to begin with.
No one is trying to cheat anyone or pull a fastone on anybody.
Everyone has 3 votes weather or not they use them is not for any of us to say.
Maybe they only wanted to vote for 1 or 2 of them and didn't feel they wanted to vote for more.
Who freaking knows or cares
This comp is only for fun it not like anyone is competing for money.

Your only making youreself look like a freaking ass by continuing this line of post

JokeStar
October 23rd, 2012, 11:05 PM
OMG........really.....?????????????

All I know is that my Fav and the competitor are only 4 votes apart........:Peace::Peace:

YourNumbr1Fan
October 24th, 2012, 01:35 AM
I know that speaking for myself, I didn't realize I had 3 votes til too late....Didn't take time to read all the text above the poll....so, only voted once.
I think MrGrim realized that maybe it didn't stand-out enough, that's why he made the thing saying we have 3 votes easier to read.
I'd say a good deal of people voted only once because they didn't read the whole thing.....

Dude what does it really matter!!!
Your not even one of them in the contest to begin with.
No one is trying to cheat anyone or pull a fastone on anybody.
Everyone has 3 votes weather or not they use them is not for any of us to say.
Maybe they only wanted to vote for 1 or 2 of them and didn't feel they wanted to vote for more.
Who freaking knows or cares
This comp is only for fun it not like anyone is competing for money.

Your only making youreself look like a freaking ass by continuing this line of post

glassyeyed
October 29th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Only ONE day left to vote FOLKS !!!

Who will win the Clash of the titans 6. on the final turn it is a dead heat between Mr.Grim's entry Equinox and Harvey Sewdin's entry Heavy Docker with Razorsedge's entry Skyrim and designfjotten's entry Alien Tech vying for Third place.

I just cast my 3 votes and I am surprised some of these themes didn't garner more votes such as Sands of Time by NOFX1994, ROG Tweak by Toadyshadow101 or Series One by faizalotai for both their unique designs and the amount of work it took to create them.

It really was a tough choice to cast 3 votes as all entrants have raised the bar of theme creation.

PS: Gor17981 I am still looking forward to seeing your theme but if it cannot be finished due to circumstances beyond your control then we await Clash of the Titans 7: ???.

NAHOM
October 29th, 2012, 01:42 PM
My vote in Good luck everyone!!

MOST_WASTED
October 30th, 2012, 04:56 PM
i wont be here later so in advance congrats to the winner of the competition! good job bud :givahand::paryt2::superman::-D:boy::givahand:

( i dont know who's winning i adblocked the poll last week lol )

YourNumbr1Fan
November 1st, 2012, 05:35 PM
:party2:Congratulations MrGrim!----daman
--Looks like you are not expendable!

It appears Equinox 'just scraped by' Heavy Docker to take the lead!
--Both are fantastic, as are all the entries! Thanks to all!:tu:

faizalotai
November 1st, 2012, 05:46 PM
Congratulation Mr Grim,look like once again you're the Titan..fantastic comp...thanks to everybody that involved with this comp..:party2: really enjoyed it

Pro Designer 50210
November 1st, 2012, 06:52 PM
Anyone Knows Where To Download @Gor17981 Theme .., Can't Seem To find It ...

JokeStar
November 1st, 2012, 07:00 PM
Congratz to MrGrim.....................Another excellent competition !!

My man Harvey's Heavy Docker gave him a run......Almost

YourNumbr1Fan
November 1st, 2012, 07:07 PM
It's not available yet mate.
Anyone Knows Where To Download @Gor17981 Theme .., Can't Seem To find It ...

gor17981
November 2nd, 2012, 11:53 AM
Sorry for the delay folks, recently moved house and it is a dive to say the least, my theme will be finished and up to download soon now. i have no internet at home, and wont have for a few weeks yet. thank you all for your patience :)
I see some quality themes, you are all winners :)

YourNumbr1Fan
November 2nd, 2012, 09:42 PM
Oh man, moving can be such a bee-otch! Poor guy.:notfair:
Well, everyone is just waiting and drooling for your new theme-----No pressure though! LOL!
I've recently fallen head-over for your Sufferance themes, as you may have seen from a few of my recent posts (all your themes are outstanding for sure). I'm a late-bloomer when it comes to music, clothes, and themes....always getting in on the tail-end, after everyone one else has been there for ages! LOL!lmao
Wanting to make a cool Xion-skin for the Sufferance themes. May try to tonight sometime.
We all miss ya here buddy! I'm sure you know that already from reading your pm's!
:missu:Hope you get your Internet on soon bro, and everything gets back to normal for ya!:tu:

Sorry for the delay folks, recently moved house and it is a dive to say the least, my theme will be finished and up to download soon now. i have no internet at home, and wont have for a few weeks yet. thank you all for your patience :)

bachbeet
November 2nd, 2012, 10:04 PM
gor: BigV updated us with your moving issues. We do sympathize. And, I will go YN1F one better by saying I like all your themes very much. :peace: I also voted for yours in this comp. It is another stunning theme and I can't help but think that it got fewer votes than it should have because people couldn't dl it to appreciate it to its fullest extent. All the best.

peter.pan
November 2nd, 2012, 10:42 PM

gor, Glad to see your back Well the hard part is over with though ....
I myself moved plenty of times ITS A BITCH to say the least ..
The last move was the big one.HA HA HA.I moved from Toronto Ont Canada to Hungary Now that was a killer ....:Peace:
I cant wait to see the result of your theme.I think it going to be your best one ever..

chronotech404
December 10th, 2013, 08:04 AM
bello tema : Smile: