PDA

View Full Version : Help please. Icon pack not reverted from one theme to another

Darkprophecy
October 21st, 2012, 01:26 PM
Good day all, i thought id give series one theme a try and then rog tweak. Having flipped between both to see how i like them i decided on rog tweaks for now, how ever. The icons such as WMP, shortcut simbol on my icons on desktop, Task tray icons bottom right of windows, main icons in control pannel incuding the tab id in Sound this still shows series one with icon and play back symbols...

How do i get this to go back to and stay as Rog tweak? i tried to reinstall but it stays same after a few reboots.

Cheers in advance

Big V
October 21st, 2012, 01:44 PM
try opening the personalize menu where you change your themes and on the upper left side select change desktop icon and select restore default icons not sure this will help as i have not experienced this problem

Darkprophecy
October 21st, 2012, 02:38 PM
ok just tried that with no change, i still have for some reason parts of the series one theme overlapping my rog tweak one

faizalotai
October 21st, 2012, 02:55 PM
You must do system restore through 7tsp or the installer itself, it will revert back to previous

Darkprophecy
October 21st, 2012, 04:29 PM
That worked a treat thank you, it restored everythig back to windows 7 on reloading all the rog tweak stuff i can not get the WMP to show correctly. Having tried to ptach the 3 files on wmploc.dll in the 2 locations the icons come up as being corupt in the restorator diag box :/

8pecxstudios
October 21st, 2012, 09:49 PM
That worked a treat thank you, it restored everythig back to windows 7 on reloading all the rog tweak stuff i can not get the WMP to show correctly. Having tried to ptach the 3 files on wmploc.dll in the 2 locations the icons come up as being corupt in the restorator diag box :/

hi mate when you patch the wmploc.dll you put the wmploc_257.res on the folder called 257 in restorator

you put the wmploc_Bitmap.res on the folder called Bitmap in restorator

and you wmploc_Icon.res on the icon folder in restorator

and you do it to both wmploc.dll's if 64 bit os the one in System32 and the one in SysWOW64

i did notice and noted it in the instructions text file thats with it and the wmploc_Icon.res when patching the icons that resotorator stops responding for a few seconds but seems to be fine as i tested it mulitpile times before i packed it up..

i will wip up a video for you mate to show you how its done ok

8pecxstudios
October 23rd, 2012, 01:51 AM

here you go mate hope it helps watch in 1080p ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aJsbV8PEDR8

and the app in the video can be found here

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37439-Windows-Media-Player-Skin-Changer-By-Toadyshadow101