PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey all!

blackout
October 29th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Hello, I am new to this environment. I started working on customizing my desktop 3 weeks ago with rainmeter, but I felt like that wasn't enough... I found this site while I was going through deviant art and found one of razorsedge work which was awesome! But unable to do the same work on my desktop... Hopefully I will be able to learn a lot through this site and be able to create more awesome art. Thank you!

AnUfFsTuFf
October 29th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!! Read..Read Read... you figure it out and have fun at it.Enjoy!

Master101Chief
October 29th, 2012, 12:47 PM
halo and welcome hope to see you around!

blackout
October 29th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Thank you guys! And I am doing a lot of reading and testing. But some of the stuff I was trying to check out like the some of the tutorial videos or some of the themes I wanted to try out keep saying only registered or active users can see this link. Is there any way check these links or am I not allowed to see them?

blackout
October 29th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Never mind.... the email finally came in lol but thank you tho :D

Big V
October 29th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Thank you guys! And I am doing a lot of reading and testing. But some of the stuff I was trying to check out like the some of the tutorial videos or some of the themes I wanted to try out keep saying only registered or active users can see this link. Is there any way check these links or am I not allowed to see them?

It looks like you did not complete the email verification part of your registration please check your email you signed up with. It could have possiblly went to your spam folder so you might check it also. I resent the verification to it just now. If you have any more problem send me a PM and i'll get you taken care of.

IceBabee
April 13th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Welcome to VC....! There is so much to learn here on this site.....awesome themes.....awesome wallpapers.....awesome icons.....frienship and so much more! Have a look around :)