PDA

View Full Version : HUD RED Bootskin

ONE MAN ARMY
November 2nd, 2012, 12:26 PM
K Well I have not made a bootskin in a wile. I got a new laptop and it happens to be red So I installed Grims Red HUD theme and I did not have a red bootskin to go with it, so I through this together.and then I felt like, why not share it with you all. So Here you go! If you would like it in a different color just pm me and I will get it to you asap!

Chris Massagee
June 24th, 2013, 05:04 AM
will u make a blue and green and one for hud launch

Lamia
June 24th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Amazing as usual, thank you for sharing! :Peace:

dejavu80
February 19th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Very nice, thanks.

Nimbi
September 13th, 2014, 01:50 AM
K Well I have not made a bootskin in a wile. I got a new laptop and it happens to be red So I installed Grims Red HUD theme and I did not have a red bootskin to go with it, so I through this together.and then I felt like, why not share it with you all. So Here you go! If you would like it in a different color just pm me and I will get it to you asap!

Very well done! Loving it! Will this work with Windows 8.1? :money: :greedy:

September 13th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Very well done! Loving it! Will this work with Windows 8.1? :money: :greedy:

no. the boot for 7 versus 8/8.1/8.1.1 is very different. Darkwater (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280551-Darkwater409) 8 - 8.1.1 boot has not been cracked and most likely not worth it since 9 is right around the corner. on another note since you are running 8.1 please post your desktop information / screenshots in the "post your windows 8/8.1/8.1.1" thread, and not in the "post your desktop thread". thanks

Nimbi
September 13th, 2014, 04:32 PM
kk, thanks And soz for posting my desktop in the wrong thread. Didn't know it was reserved for other os and tbh, I keep forgetting which folder the Post Your Win 8/8.1/8.1.1 thread is in, lolz.:ashamed:

September 13th, 2014, 04:47 PM
kk, thanks And soz for posting my desktop in the wrong thread. Didn't know it was reserved for other os and tbh, I keep forgetting which folder the Post Your Win 8/8.1/8.1.1 thread is in, lolz.:ashamed:

no biggy afterall the one thread is only titled "post your desktop lll". i went to move your three post yesterday and i'll be damned if i could see "post your windows 8/8.1/8.1.1 desktop listed". i know it's there cause i've been in the thread and posted to it. lol

Nimbi
September 13th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Ya I've posted to it a fair few times, i simply have trouble memorizing how to get to it sometimes due to still being a bit new to this website, lol. However I found a easy way to find it now. Spotted the 'search' bar at the top of the page, lol.

-EDIT-

Accidentally posted a message for a different thread into this post, lol. Either way, removed that message and am going to post it into the proper thread, lol.

VashMarkZ
July 4th, 2017, 04:01 AM
amazing good job master...