PDA

View Full Version : 7tsp HUD Red Icon pack installer.7z / 7tsp_HUD_RED_Icons_Theme_Extras.7z install pro

November 16th, 2012, 02:03 PM
the first pack listed i got from here a few days ago after i couldn't find my copy. after having a problem with it i went searching and found the second one listed. what my problem is is i install either one and do the required restarts and after none of my office 365 home premium programs will launch. i tried the off-line repair and the on-line repair for office with no luck. i roll 7 back to before i installed the icon pack and all my office apps launch fine again. anyone have any ideas.

7tsp HUD Red Icon pack installer.7z / 7tsp_HUD_RED_Icons_Theme_Extras.7z install

where i fould the link for 7tsp_HUD_RED_Icons_Theme_Extras.7z.

http://www.general-files.com/download/gs5cc8c56ahfi0/7tsp_HUD_RED_Icons_Theme_Extras.7z.html

and this is the one i got from here which big v nor i can find now.

Big V
November 16th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Best advice chuck would be extract the pack and use restorator to open the .dll's and see if you can figure out which dll might control that app then delete it from the pack and reinstall the pack and see if you still have the same issue. Then you could possiblly go back and manually edit dll that is causing the issue

I know i have an issues letting 7tsp edit the pnidui.dll, my net connection stuffs up and quits working on me but if i edit it manually using restorator it works just fine

November 16th, 2012, 03:39 PM
thanks Big V (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/155318-Big-V), i wonder if uninstalling office completely, installing the icon pack, and then reinstalling office might do the trick. any thoughts? i just hate the idea of looking and every dll file in the pack. i will if i have to, but................................. lol

Big V
November 16th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Sorry bud i wouldn't have a clue if that would work or not as i have never used 365 and don't know anything about it. I would hate to have you mess something up bud

November 16th, 2012, 07:44 PM
well like you i have rollback rx in, so worst case is i would of wasted some time. since that's the case think i'll give it a shot.