PDA

View Full Version : Help?

ONE MAN ARMY
November 16th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Can someone help me with renaming a theme. I was told all I have to do is open the visual style theme file with notepad and rename But when I open with notepad I get this........59558

faizalotai
November 16th, 2012, 06:42 PM
thats the wrong file bud...its .theme file not the .msstyles file..
your sreenshot must be from msstyles file.:Smile:

ONE MAN ARMY
November 16th, 2012, 07:13 PM
It looks like this when I try and open both theme files . its the same

deviantdon
November 17th, 2012, 10:32 AM
it shouldnt,lol as you see here in pic 1,open the .theme file with notepad, then you should see whats in pic 2..here is the pain in the but part. lol look at mine (where ever you see x-force is where you would replace with your theme name "make sure it is the same text".and you do this all the way to the bottom. now also in here if you have a sound file you added or cursors you will add there names in the proper places to.
when done save file. now rename the ,theme file to theme name,also you now need to go into the theme file it self and rename the .msstyle file to the new theme name.
(note. when in the .theme file where backgrounds is "
************************************************************************************************
[Control Panel\Desktop]
Wallpaper=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\X-FORCE\Backgrounds\1.png --------((((( name your walls 1,2,3, and so on and make sure there all the same format and that you put here. .png .bmp .jpg)))))
TileWallpaper=0
WallpaperStyle=2
Pattern=
***********************************************************************************************

thats it bro, hope this helps .....

ONE MAN ARMY
November 22nd, 2012, 05:25 AM
Just want everyone to know this issue has been resolved thanks for the help guys! Appreciate it! :tu::tu: