PDA

View Full Version : Want a gadget made post here

MrToxicCodes
November 27th, 2012, 09:50 AM
If you would to request a custom gadget or have one customized. Then post it here. Then any of the creaters or myself will create it when we have the time to.

Size?
Colors?
Backgrounds?
Theme style?
What type of gadget?
Example

ONE MAN ARMY
November 27th, 2012, 10:12 AM
If you doing a request for gadgets I would love to have gor's Armoured theme Gadgets in Blue text . Just regular Gadgets like the ones that come with almost every theme. That would Be awesome!

MrToxicCodes
November 27th, 2012, 10:54 AM
If you doing a request for gadgets I would love to have gor's Armoured theme Gadgets in Blue text . Just regular Gadgets like the ones that come with almost every theme. That would Be awesome!

If you have his permission And send me the link i will create one. But you need his permission first

weetardkevin
December 16th, 2012, 02:06 PM
I want to have this spectrum analyzer on a bigger size.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=spectrum+analyzer#/d35nq6p
He's fine with it.

beagleman1701
August 20th, 2013, 02:39 AM
If you would to request a custom gadget or have one customized. Then post it here. Then any of the creaters or myself will create it when we have the time to.

Size?
Colors?
Backgrounds?
Theme style?
What type of gadget?
Example

all I need is a set like the hud gadgets but in sepia to match mechanism sepia please.

dkrus
August 20th, 2013, 03:44 AM
all I need is a set like the hud gadgets but in sepia to match mechanism sepia please.

I second this one too.

catfish150
August 26th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Looking for a GPU monitor, HUD EVO style. Displaying GPU temp, fan speed, GPU load, and VMEM. Figured there's one out there, but my failed searches have brought me here. If anyone knows of one, can you point me in the right direction? I know there are many out there, but lets face it not as sweet looking as HUD EVO! Right? >=)

Homage
August 26th, 2013, 08:10 AM
hi. i know this is off toppic but i searched "request" in hopes to find a theme request forum and i didn't see any come up. could someone pleas redirect me to the proper forum pleas if there is one.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
August 26th, 2013, 08:24 AM
hi. i know this is off toppic but i searched "request" in hopes to find a theme request forum and i didn't see any come up. could someone pleas redirect me to the proper forum pleas if there is one.
hello Homage (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/256363-Homage)
and you can fint it here
http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/807-Theme-Requests

pats
August 26th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Looking for a GPU monitor, HUD EVO style. Displaying GPU temp, fan speed, GPU load, and VMEM. Figured there's one out there, but my failed searches have brought me here. If anyone knows of one, can you point me in the right direction? I know there are many out there, but lets face it not as sweet looking as HUD EVO! Right? >=)

Hi catfish150 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/256306-catfish150), The gadget you want exist just not in evo style , I said few times before that that gadget specially is outdated and give some conflict reading on a lot of system with the computer status meter, Thats the reason I did only include one of them in my packs but you can style give it a try it might be fine on yours !

catfish150
August 26th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Thanks, I'll check that out. I've been happy with the geforce one I have now. Just all that green contrast so much with the Evo blue.

beagleman1701
August 28th, 2013, 02:50 AM
please recolor the hud machine gadget to sepia to match mechanism sepia

CsqU4r3d
March 30th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Hi there.....I would like to have the attached image made into a gadget...doesn't need to do anything other than the ability to drag it around .....I want it to go with Hud evolution ...please and thanx...I have managed to figure out how to make a blank gadget, i just can't figure out how to get the image to show.

Agelyk
March 30th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Hi there.....I would like to have the attached image made into a gadget...doesn't need to do anything other than the ability to drag it around .....I want it to go with Hud evolution ...please and thanx...I have managed to figure out how to make a blank gadget, i just can't figure out how to get the image to show.

Let me understand you...
All you want is to have this image on your desktop (Rainmeter) and just drag it?

CsqU4r3d
March 30th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Exactly....I just want to be able to drag it to where I want it when I change my desktop background. Right now its just a static image and I would like to be able to move it.

Agelyk
March 31st, 2017, 01:24 AM
Exactly....I just want to be able to drag it to where I want it when I change my desktop background. Right now its just a static image and I would like to be able to move it.

If you have already made the gadget on the desktop and you can not move, then activate the option "Draggable" in Rainmeter.

supergulp
January 29th, 2021, 07:52 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7S9_uzjB59Fe6y3t6ZpYs6RVJW1xVvJIfng&usqp=CAU

hi is it possible to create an equal gadget for the blue hub theme for win 7? thanks.
ciao è possibile creare un gadget uguale per il tema hub blu? Grazie.

martin440
February 10th, 2021, 03:37 PM
Bonjour,

J'avais trouvé un petit fichier reg je pense, qui me permettais de faire redémarrage sans échec avec réseau et sans réseau , juste en faisant clique droit ( j'avais l'option redémarrage sans échec avec réseau et sans réseau)

Je trouvais cela très pratique , si vous savez faire cela serait super sympa

Merci d'avance

Bien cordialement

Hello,

I had found a small reg file I think, which allowed me to do safe restart with network and without network, just by right clicking (I had the option to restart safe with network and without network)

I found it very practical, if you know how to do it would be super nice

thank you in advance

Best regards