PDA

View Full Version : Zero-G Pink

ONE MAN ARMY
December 10th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Also with Grims Permission I give you Zero-G Pink for the girls. Although this might be a little too much pink with the Wallpaper. But Enjoy Girls. Or guys

Mr GRiM
December 10th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Hold on a sec, I don't remember saying you could do it in PINK!! :shocked:

ONE MAN ARMY
December 10th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Sorry Grim. If you want to take it down thats cool. I just figured I would make some thing for the girls too. My bad I did not mean to disrespect you.

Mr GRiM
December 10th, 2012, 02:09 PM
I am just messing with you mate, it's no problem lol

ONE MAN ARMY
December 10th, 2012, 02:12 PM
:Afraid: Wooohhh Ok Scared me there Grim. Did not want to get the axxx for not fallowing the rules. Glad it was ok to do. Hope the girls Enjoy! Thanks again for letting me recolor these it was a good learning experience for me as well. and thanks for the help finding locations! Could not have done it without ya!

deviantdon
December 10th, 2012, 03:08 PM
lmao....man o man hes getting into this recoloring thing.... much love one man army....lmao

8pecxstudios
December 10th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Hold on a sec, I don't remember saying you could do it in PINK!! :shocked:

Sorry Grim. If you want to take it down thats cool. I just figured I would make some thing for the girls too. My bad I did not mean to disrespect you.

don't worry mate i sure Grim One Of The 10 Downloads lmao lmao lmao :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::Peace:

Gr8 Work Mate

Oshea
December 11th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Hot pink!
That Blue HUD icon pack with this recolour, gives it this cool 80s vibe...
Im liking this a lot...
And Im all man...

Thanks, OMA...
:encouragement:

Big V
December 11th, 2012, 03:55 AM
Hot pink!
Im liking this a lot...
And Im all man...

Thanks, OMA...

wtf oshea :worried::worried:

we can make that a permanent avatar for you bud if thats the way you roll lmao

deviantdon
December 11th, 2012, 04:40 AM
OMG :Fright:THATS JUST NOT RIGHT.lmao2

Oshea
December 11th, 2012, 04:57 AM
wtf oshea :worried::worried:

we can make that a permanent avatar for you bud if thats the way you roll lmao

60152lol

jkd
December 11th, 2012, 11:49 AM
One man army, your on a roll. It's really great what your doing, for people like us, who have no clue on recoloring themes, and wanting them in certain colors, you saved the day:givahand:.

Thanks once again, can't wait to get those recolored gor themes as-well.

ONE MAN ARMY
December 11th, 2012, 03:05 PM
One man army, your on a roll. It's really great what your doing, for people like us, who have no clue on recoloring themes, and wanting them in certain colors, you saved the day:givahand:.

Thanks once again, can't wait to get those recolored gor themes as-well.

Yup When Gor Gets Back, If he says its ok, I have Probably Almost every Color For the Armoured Theme. And Since Grim Showed me that Recolor of Gor's Nano Tech with the Grey, Instead of the Olive color, I am Going to Start Every Color For That as well. I almost wish we had a thread were everyone could share there Recolors of themes. You know there are so many Bad Azz themes on here. But sometimes they just might not be in the color you prefer. So it would be cool if we could had a section were there were all themes recolored. The only problem is, You got to make sure you get permission and I can see That getting out of hand !

jkd
December 11th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Yup When Gor Gets Back, If he says its ok, I have Probably Almost every Color For the Armoured Theme. And Since Grim Showed me that Recolor of Gor's Nano Tech with the Grey, Instead of the Olive color, I am Going to Start Every Color For That as well. I almost wish we had a thread were everyone could share there Recolors of themes. You know there are so many Bad Azz themes on here. But sometimes they just might not be in the color you prefer. So it would be cool if we could had a section were there were all themes recolored. The only problem is, You got to make sure you get permission and I can see That getting out of hand !

I like that idea. Can't wait for gor to return.

Big V
December 11th, 2012, 04:07 PM
1st) Well where I see the number 1 issue of it gettting out of hand is the permission & copyright issue bud.

2nd) A lot of the artist don't care for their artwork to be messed with as it is their work and their vision of what they intended for it to be in the first place. Most artist are just to polite to say anything when asked.
The themes to some of the individual artist are like their children, and recolors are equal to someone with extremely bad taste coming into your home and redressing your child with something you would not allow your dog to wear. lmao

Themes are actual works of art, the same as a Picasso or da Vinci would be.
Just in a digital form of art, would you alter one of those just because you didn't like the color?

3rd) Most of the themes you would also need the psd's to do proper job of recoloring them without making them look like they where done by a 3 year old with a bad box of crayons. lmao
And most artist will not give those out because it is a way of retaining your digital copyright verification of originality.

In my humble opinion if you have the skills to recolor a theme you are already a good part of the way to having the skills needed to make your own theme.
Why not make the extra effort and learn the rest of the skills required to make your own theme?

ONE MAN ARMY
December 11th, 2012, 05:54 PM
1st) Well where I see the number 1 issue of it gettting out of hand is the permission & copyright issue bud.

2nd) A lot of the artist don't care for their artwork to be messed with as it is their work and their vision of what they intended for it to be in the first place. Most artist are just to polite to say anything when asked.
The themes to some of the individual artist are like their children, and recolors are equal to someone with extremely bad taste coming into your home and redressing your child with something you would not allow your dog to wear. lmao

Themes are actual works of art, the same as a Picasso or da Vinci would be.
Just in a digital form of art, would you alter one of those just because you didn't like the color?

3rd) Most of the themes you would also need the psd's to do proper job of recoloring them without making them look like they where done by a 3 year old with a bad box of crayons. lmao
And most artist will not give those out because it is a way of retaining your digital copyright verification of originality.

In my humble opinion if you have the skills to recolor a theme you are already a good part of the way to having the skills needed to make your own theme.
Why not make the extra effort and learn the rest of the skills required to make your own theme?

I Respect everything you said Big V. However I have a different view. And please Dont take any of this personal. I know that there is alot of time spent on making these awesome themes. From all the developers here. But I believe this community here is open. In my opinion I cant see how anyone could get mad at someone wanting to do recolors, Ya if the recolor looks like a 3 year old did it then, I can see the original artist being mad. But Its a theme. I would imagine that everyone that develops a theme would be happy to have people take there work and Improve upon it, recolor it, and just learn from it. I Do believe you should get permission from the original artist before you start doing anything to it. But if you get that permission , and you make somthing cool with his/her theme. Why not upload it. Share it I thought that is what this place was all about. I never take anything to serious. I do my best to respect everyone here, and get permissions. I only said it would be cool to have a recolor themes thread, Because I can See alot of theme developers being ok with it. That being said, I appreciate all the theme developers on this site. Your work is all top notch in my book and if you ever want me to stop messing with your themes. Just let me know and I will respect your wishes.

peter.pan
December 12th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Hot pink!
Im liking this a lot...
And Im all man...

Thanks, OMA...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...SH++T, Man that pic just through me for a loooooop....I thought that im having an LSD:S:D flashback lmaolmao:glug:

Hellcat
December 12th, 2012, 01:48 PM
:flirt: wow very pink looks nice thanks for share :)

Elmo56
December 13th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Great color...thanks!

Laere71
May 23rd, 2013, 09:46 PM
thx mate,kinda weird and cool mixed pink/dark nice

enatopic98
November 14th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Umm I have a question,how do I install this theme? Thanks <3

Letícia®
April 10th, 2014, 01:02 PM
I loved this ... thanks for sharing :love:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 29th, 2015, 08:55 AM
:happy:omg:loving:only now i found this thread and this recolored theme looks absolutely sweet:greedy:

doghouseall
September 8th, 2015, 07:13 PM
thanks

artanis1337
November 25th, 2019, 04:48 AM
girls like pink?

odgz2012
October 8th, 2022, 08:58 AM
Amazing ¿Do you have icons for it?:dragon2: